Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Koichis search I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Koichis search

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koichi Kaguya

Koichi Kaguya

Village of Residence : the twilight village
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Hobbies / Interests : widdleing bones
Kekkei Genkai : shikotsumyaku[skeletal manipulation and regeneration] print boom

Koichis search Empty
PostSubject: Koichis search   Koichis search Icon_minitime1March 4th 2011, 8:15 pm

Koichi enterd the store hoping to find a super heated sword that can melt anything
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Koichis search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koichis search   Koichis search Icon_minitime1March 6th 2011, 4:19 pm

-As Koichi entered the Armory Sheng could be seen sleeping at the desk with his feet up on the desk. While Koichi entered Sheng had not noticed and would still be asleep.-
Back to top Go down
Koichi Kaguya

Koichi Kaguya

Kekkei Genkai : shikotsumyaku[skeletal manipulation and regeneration] print boom

Koichis search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koichis search   Koichis search Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 4:53 pm

"excuse me can i buy a weapon" koichi says taping the sleeping man on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Koichis search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koichis search   Koichis search Icon_minitime1March 7th 2011, 5:15 pm

-Being tapped would cause Sheng to quickly wake himself up and would actually fall out of the chair he was sitting in. Sheng would the suddenly stand back up an would rub his head as he would turn to face the person in front of him.-

"Oww umm yes welcome to the Armory what type of weapon are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Koichi Kaguya

Koichi Kaguya

Koichis search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koichis search   Koichis search Icon_minitime1March 16th 2011, 6:00 pm

"a flame sword please" koichi said
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Koichis search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koichis search   Koichis search Icon_minitime1March 17th 2011, 8:50 pm

-Sheng would take a moment to think about what would be need to create this form of blade. Sheng would then disappear into the back of the armory at blinding speeds and from the front to sound of cutting metal could be heard. Sheng would then reappear then a blade in hand red hot slightly surging with fire because at the moment Sheng lacked a strong fire nature chakra.-

"Will this work at the moment this blade requires that you pump chakra into it to keep it heated."
Koichis search Fire_blade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Koichis search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koichis search   Koichis search Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Koichis search
Page 1 of 1