Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Zero's search for power. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Zero's search for power.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Zero

Village of Residence : I have no home
Cool Points (LOL) : -7
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka

Character sheet
Character Race: Demon hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Zero's search for power. Empty
PostSubject: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1December 21st 2009, 4:37 pm

It had only been a few days since Zero had returned from hell. He had managed to defeat Orca and release the fifth goddes seal of Hell. With this release Zero had let lose the enraged dragon of Hell, Who goes by the name "Angelus."

"I hear there is a new power to be obtained."

Zero had come to retrieve one of the dying will flames.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1December 26th 2009, 2:53 pm

_*Kham, standing atop the fortress looks over the place towards the ground... to the normal human eye it looks like a bunch of clouds beneath him but his diamond eye grants him incalculable vision, and with this he can see the battle that was going on between his subordinates, Atra and Aizu... he crossed his arms as his attention was soon diverted by some aspiring youth who ventured towards the top of the foretress. He didn't seem like a foe, so Kham let him up*_
Back to top Go down
Zero
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Zero

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1December 27th 2009, 10:23 pm

(Im just going to assume that im behind you.)

Zero now being some were to the right of Mahk-x would heave a heavy sigh as he begin speaking to anther ninja of higher rank,

"I hear you have the ability to bestow a new power of shinobi...is this right?"

Zero hated speaking to friends of Zeik,he had it in his mind they were all idiots,However he wouldnt dare break hierarchy...his mother would turn in her grave from such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 2:41 pm

"Hey you're that kid from my office..."
_*Kham said without turning around, he had to keep his eye on the battle to see how it was going. Things weren't going as expected, but it seems that they were working out in a different way that benefited him slightly.*_

"Yeah, I can do that... it's not really a bestowing, but more of an awakening if you know what I mean"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Zero

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 1:23 am

"That makes very little difference o me. What is it I need to do to "Awaken" this power" Zero would fold his arms and walk towards the edge to see if he could see what Mahk-x was looking at. He couldnt see anything of course "What are you looking at? I know it's not the clouds...You dont seem like the type"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 12:50 pm

"I was looking at a battle, it's over now though... those people should be returning to me shortly."

-*Kham snapped his fingers, the sound echoed throughout the place, a couple seconds after the snap his lucario appeared next to him in a knealty position. Mahk-X gestured towards Zero and Luke rose-*

"Now, as for you... stand still"
-*Kham said to zero as he turned aruond to him. Luke extended his hand/paw thing in his direction and he manifested a blue energy this energy began to change colors every now and then as Luke was attempting to get a fix on whatever dying will flame he possessed-*

((this would be the part where you do a dying will roll!))
Back to top Go down
Zero
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Zero

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 5th 2010, 6:01 am

Zero would stand still and wait for judgment to be passed. "Is this gonna take long? I still have o meet an old friend."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 5th 2010, 6:01 am

The member 'Zero' has done the following action : Chances

'Dying Will Roll' : 6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 5th 2010, 6:01 pm

-*The aura materialized in Lucario's hand would turn a deep crimson, it would appear as if Zero possesses the storm flame of some high purity. He would then turn to me and nod as I reach inside my pocket and pull out a ring with a red gemstone in the middle with an X insignia on bothsides and toss it towards Zero-*

"If you want to learn what that does, come see me... when you are through"
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 5th 2010, 6:08 pm

--TJ, appeared withAtra and Aizu floating behind her, she dropped them on the ground as she knealt before her father. He was the kage so he required the typical amount of respect--

"Mission accomplished Dad... their alive, their brains arent responding with their bodies. So consider them in a vegatative state, unfortunately Kayla insisted on staying so we left her where she was."

--She remained bowed and waited for the others to arrive--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 5th 2010, 6:17 pm

-Sheng would appear in the office and also knealt before mahk-x and would then wait for the others to hear what mahk-x was going to say.-
Back to top Go down
Zero
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Zero

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 6th 2010, 5:00 am

Zero would place the ring on his finger and turn o face the two women who stand before him. "Atra I believe" Zero had a unique ability to recognize the chakra signature that his father had encountered. "Why do I know this guy" However it was unknown to him and I'm sure if he knew how it worked he wouldnt enjoy it. "Well thanks Mahk-x. I'll be seeing you." Zero would then darkslit into some random place.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 7th 2010, 5:42 pm

Well done... We will wait for Marta and the others to arrive, I have a bone to pick with all of you.
-*Kham said as he walked over towards Atra and Aizu, he looked at them to make sure they their bodies werent illusions and the real deal. He nodded and stood waiting for Marta and Grave to arrive-*
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 8th 2010, 1:39 pm

*nathan would appear next to sheng already in a kneeling position as well. he thought he was going to get his ass beat by mahk-x for not being a big help as he thought he would be so he would wait to hear what he had to say*
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Village of Residence : Hidden Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Universal Energies/Space-Time Continuum Dominance

Character sheet
Character Race: Pure Psion

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 9th 2010, 5:33 pm

*Xzystins appeared out of nowhere, having teleported somehow. Xzystins takes a look around, speaking out to Mahk, not really sure what was going on?*

"I've heard talks of a new power. In the form of rings or something. What must be done to acquire such a power?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 9th 2010, 5:44 pm

--Marta flew in breathing heavily. Flying up to this fortress gets her everytime despite the massive amount of energy she has.--"*Huff* Marta is here!..."--She looked and saw Nathan kneeling, remembering Kham is a Kage just like Zeik is. She then looked at Kham once more, making her voice more, formal, so to speak.--"Good evening, Kham-dono."-- She chuckled a bit, realizing how funny she sounded.--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 9th 2010, 6:12 pm

-*Kham eyes would set a glow, he was scanning the Cosmos for Grave, and realize that he isnt here. Thats fucked up, and odd... But anywho I'm sure he'll turn up-*

"Well, I'd like to say that you all preformed decently. But you all need to learn a bit more about the rings that you possess and your respective awakened powers. Especially you Nathan, you're utterly terrible. I was up here laughing at your pitiful efforts. And aside from that, all of you need box weapons. But I'll get to that later. Your fighting styles need to be refined to maximize the use of your flames."

-*Kham sighed as he looked over the edge into the clouds. Grave really wasnt on this planet... that's really really weird-*

"It's not some seperate power than can stand alone... if used in synch with everything else you got then it's a devastating force. But the point is, none of you died, and you were fighting oppoennts that were a bit stronger than yourselves."

-*Kham scratched his head and lit his ring, but intstead of it turning into the casual crusher flame that it was... he took out a rain flame ring from his pocket and put his and the rain ring together, thus lightning his ring with the rain flame-*

"Nathan, the rain flame has the power to render any attack to near inaffectivitiy, granted... with an E class ring there is only so much you can do but if you use the flame like so..."

-*Kham's entire hand was engulfed in the rain flame, he pointed towrads nathan, and diamond shackles kept nathan pinned on the ground they were set ablaze with the rain flame-*

"They can stop the movement of cells, an ultimate paralyzation technique, if applied to a blade or a weapon its destructive power is increased and can power through almost anything by 'weakening it' you understand? Think outside of the box, just projecting the power on the physical plane wouldnt do much"

-*Kham waved his hand and put the Rain Ring back in his pocket despelling the handcuffs-*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 9th 2010, 8:15 pm

--Marta held her arm in disappointment. Her fighting style is indeed way unorthodox, in fact she didn't have a style. She always fought by finding an opening, and picking a body part to hit that opening while keeping attacks from hitting her by any means.. Simple as that, but sooner or later that could get her killed.--"Um, Kham..How could Marta get more skillful in fighting? Marta doesn't know much about martial arts, but she is willing to try anything."-- She looked as if she was guilty of something..--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 9th 2010, 9:26 pm

"Nah, that's not it I don't think. This power is peculiar, it has many uses... just requires the will and some overactive imagination"
-*Kham looked at his ring and shook his head, turned to his group and smiled-*

"Better luck next time eh? Well, now for the good part! Interrogation, Marta and group I would like you all to interrogate Atra and Aizu for the reason as to why they appeared out of the shadow realm and tormented Kayla. I'll be watching from here...feel free to use force"

-*Kham smiled as he took a couple steps back, it seems that Atra and Aizu were begining to come back conscious-*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 9th 2010, 10:22 pm

--TJ thought to herself, she had to train... she didn't think she would be defeated so easily. And the flames were rather new powers. She was sure that the flames had more uses... she just needed time to think, but as for now she was curious about Atra and Aizu's intentions--

"Sounds good..."

--She rose from her kneeling position and sat Atra and Aizu up, she preformed a couple handsigns and her eyes struck a orangish glow, she then pressed her hand to the mind of Aizu repairing it, and Atra as well. Sooner or later they started to regain consciousness--

"Rise and shine!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 9th 2010, 10:38 pm

-Sheng would only sigh as he knew that he had alot of training to do not only with his flame abilities but his zodiac and overall skills which compared to most to all of the group he was greatly lacking in. Although Sheng would put this to the side of his mind for now and would then stand up and face Atra and Aizu waiting for them to wake up to begin the interrogation.-
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha

Aizu Uchiha

Kekkei Genkai : Sharingan

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 9th 2010, 10:45 pm

~*Aizu would look up, his sharingan not active. He would look tj in the eye and stare. He couldn't move, but he could see and breathe.*~

"Where the hell?"

*~Aizu would turn his head and see kham and sigh.*~

"Fuck.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 9th 2010, 10:48 pm

*Atra would eventually come to, his shadow energy vision would return to normal but he couldnt 'see' anything. the various rejection energies within wherever he currently was prevented his vision. Damn... Kham must be somewhere. As such, he turned his head around to where he thought Aizu was and talk rather loudly*

Where are we man? Where did TJ take us?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 9th 2010, 10:58 pm

-*Kham crept up ever so quietly before he let the team take over, he had to take advantage of this opprotunity. Of course Aizu could see him coming, but Atra couldnt. He knealt down in front of him at eye level and spoke-*

guess who?

-*Kham, headbutted Atra with an assload of strength, but not enough to knock him out again. He was pretty damn sure he's hurt. He chuckled and walked back behind his subordinates-*

take it away guys
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Village of Residence : Hidden Dusk Village
Kekkei Genkai : Universal Energies/Space-Time Continuum Dominance

Character sheet
Character Race: Pure Psion

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1January 9th 2010, 11:32 pm

*Xzystins looked around, raising an eyebrow.*

"Sooo, I take it that this is a bad time to get one of those ring thingys, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero's search for power.   Zero's search for power. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zero's search for power.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next