Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  On the Search I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

On the Search

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2009, 8:49 pm

*I make my way to this mountain somewhere in the territory of the Depths. My current goal is to climb it and see what I can see from there, what I can feel, and if there is anything I can do. I make my way to the top and begin to feel the draining effects, but nothing more than a bit of labored breathing. I stop, a few flats short of the peak and look around*

Nothing up here... I hope this has more use than just being troublesome.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2009, 8:57 pm

*I would be seen a little ways off killing a man and taking whatever lied within his pockets. I had nothing against the man personally, but he had money, something I needed quite badly at the moment.*
"Forgive me.."
*I then make my way off as to not be seen by any witnesses.*
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Village of Residence : Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : none

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2009, 9:02 pm

Rook would be seen walking around these mountains. He caught whiff of a couple men and then felt as a faint chakra signature dissipated.

When ven would Turn a random sharp corner the clocked masked anbu stood there in wait His chakra as completely hidden as his body was . With one fluent motion his leg would come up strong at the boy .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2009, 9:11 pm

Intent...

*With that, I dash off, almost invisible to the human eye. I'm moving fast enough to make it to the boy and block the kick for him. I sense a much stronger chakra signature than the cloaked person is letting on... But nothing is certain. What I do know is that this is no match and I wouldn't be fulfilling my duties as a sannin if I were to stand by and let this happen. As I hold the cloaked man's foot under my arm, I look into his masked eyes and say, with as much authority as I possibly could*

No.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2009, 9:15 pm

"It's Your call I have no authority Here. Sannin Fenri. "
Rook would withdraw his foot He didn't appear to be surprised but his division was trained to not let any emotion flow. And he did wear a mask.
"This man is a thief and a murderer however. I caught him red handed. Do what you will with him I Guess it's not my concern."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2009, 9:28 pm

None at all.

*I take a slightly less battle ready stance and heave a heavy sigh, the previous action not faring well with my current tired state*

I will handle this from here.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2009, 9:35 pm

"Of course. However I am not so far from home for no reason."
Rook pulled out a scroll from his cloak and it expanded.
"I am Rook from the Inari Anbu division. My Division leader matsugaya toru, Sent me to deliver this to someone trust worthy in the reality. It's Just basic Information Our division has Gained on Zetsumi it wont be of much help but e finds it better if all information was handed out without bargain."

Rook gave it a toss to Fenri and then gleamed at the boy he almost kicked into another mountain.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2009, 9:41 pm

*Shiro had appeared finally finding the stranger he had met in the cemetary. He stood slightly confused with his usual lost smile and hand behind his head.*

Why hello everyone.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2009, 9:47 pm

"Shiro-sama? "
-Rook would turn so he could be looking at him. He didn't know why Shiro was here? did he follow him for some reason.-
"You followed me?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2009, 9:51 pm

*His eyes finally opened as he placed his hands behind him. He looked from Rook to Fenri, then to the other person who he had no clue who he was. But besides that, he turned back to Rook with his smile as usual.*

I guess you could say that.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2009, 9:53 pm

"Don't you have your hands full with other things .. Unless you don't trust the Inari division you'll have to take that Up with somebody else...

The situation here however is resolved and I should get back and report to matsugaya toru"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2009, 9:55 pm

Well actually, my purpose was to see why such high ranked division has sent someone our way.

*Shiro's eyes were now fixed on the mask of Rook, his smile still apparent but of course the seriousness he showed was not hidden.*
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2009, 9:59 pm

"We are a division within the Chaos. We are small and have just gained the trust of the Chaos and are now free to fully help out With Village affairs.
It took a long time for this process of trust to complete since we are stuck to traditional times and gave up our actual identities."

Rook gave that answer in response as though it was scripted for him to say by the division leader . But it was true enough.

"This is a small amount of information I had to deliver to the reality as a token from the chaos and our division. "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2009, 10:11 pm

What, did EVERYONE want to find something up here or am I the only one wi-- Whatever...

*I take the scroll and turn to the assailant, not paying too much mind to Shiro*

You... Are... Something... Of a... Troublemaker...

*My breathing continues to get harder and more labored*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 22nd 2009, 10:18 pm

"I do what I must to survive.."
*I say observing the man who "saved" me. He apparently has some trouble living himself.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 23rd 2009, 10:17 am

*My breathing seems to stabilize, but it's still nowhere near as easy as it should be*

I understand that... But murdering someone... In cold blood... Is not essential... To survival... Being a ninja... You... Should know this...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 24th 2009, 2:25 am

*ven would scoff at the mans statement and look to The side elsewhere..*
"How can you speak that way? You know nothing about me.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 24th 2009, 8:47 am

Personally... No, I do not... But I... Know that... Taking a life... Should only be done... In battle...

*Fenri inhales deeply and catches his breath, normalizing his breathing once again. It's still more difficult, but he would stop the deep breaths between phrases. He also puts one hand on Lunaria*

I know that from personal experience.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 24th 2009, 6:15 pm

"I see.."
*ven would then begin to walk off..*
"I appreciate your help..although..I think its time I leave,,"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 10:05 am

And where would you go from here? Off to kill another man? You're weak... I can smell it... You don't know what you're going to do next, do you?

*Fenri seems to have taken some interest in this boy. Usually, he would have let the boy leave, not concerning himself with his fate. This time, he acts differently*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 9:43 pm

*Ven would stop in his tracks. Fenri's words would get to him as he turned his head slightly, speaking to him.*

"What difference does it make to you huh?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 26th 2009, 10:01 pm

At this point, it makes none to me. But it would make a difference to you if return to your derelict ways. You are a shinobi, no?

*Fenri's eyes narrow, slightly judgmental, but he still is very curious about this boy*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 10:48 pm

*Ven would sigh as he turned around to face Fenri..*
"Yes, I am a shinobi.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 10:54 pm

So why not act as such and train your abilities, instead of murdering the helpless... If you do intend to continue calling yourself shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1August 27th 2009, 10:58 pm

"When it comes to training, and such. I don't know where I would begin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Search   On the Search Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

On the Search
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next