Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  In search of a mentor.. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

In search of a mentor..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Neutrality / Cellular Reconfiguration

In search of a mentor.. Empty
PostSubject: In search of a mentor..   In search of a mentor.. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 4:50 pm

Eta came across a large home, belonging hopefully to some powerful member of the Chaos. He needed to find someone, eagerly, to begin his training as an independent member of this Kingdom... Walking up sheepishly to the door, he knocked.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: In search of a mentor..   In search of a mentor.. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 6:39 pm

*The door opened but instead of Shiro, his Zangoose stood int he doorway instead. Shiro's voice could be heard a lil way off.*

Let them in and bring 'em back here Zangoose!

Zangoose: Zan.

*Zangoose motioned for Eta to follow him and began to lead the way to the deck.*
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: In search of a mentor..   In search of a mentor.. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 6:44 pm

The man's voice inside was all too familiar, but Eta couldn't even pay attention to that as he was captivated by the Zangoose leading him in. Eagerly he followed the white pokemon's tail with his eyes, doing all he could not to glomp the thing and snuggle it where it was. Oh, how he cursed his childish nature at times..
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: In search of a mentor..   In search of a mentor.. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 6:53 pm

*Zangoose then led Eta outside to the deck and began to descend down the stairs leading to the beach the connect with the see. Hitmochan and Blazekin were upstairs doing a little sparring session on the deck as the two walked pass.*
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: In search of a mentor..   In search of a mentor.. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 6:56 pm

As he got over his infatuation with the furry creature, Eta began to marvel at the sheer size if this place. He certainly had no memories of it from his father's past experience, and kept wondering just how far they went until meeting the owner of this place.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: In search of a mentor..   In search of a mentor.. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 7:37 pm

*Finally reaching the shore, Zangoose stopped as he looked out ot the see. Dragonite, Milotic, Glaci, and Nina were all sitting on the sand staring into the water as well. The waves were crashing down a bit until out of one towering wave, Gyrados with Shiro sitting on top of it burst from the water. Shiro caught sight of Eta and motion Gyrados to head for the shore. Hitting the sand. Shiro leapt from Gyrados' back and landed in the sand right in front of Eta and Zangoose with his smile on his face.*

Well now look who we have here. And what do I owe to this visit?
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: In search of a mentor..   In search of a mentor.. Icon_minitime1July 13th 2009, 9:41 pm

So it was Shiro's place.. the man Lucius had wounded no so long ago. Eta gave a sigh, knowing he was recognized instantly.

"Well Shiro you see.. I've been enlisted into the Chaos's ranks recently and, well... I'm really not sure where to start with my abilities."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: In search of a mentor..   In search of a mentor.. Icon_minitime1July 14th 2009, 7:55 am

Ah.. I see.

*Zangoose had now walked away and found a nice tree to lean against with his eyes closed and arms crossed. Shiro had now placed his arms on his waste looking at Eta still with his friendly smile.*

Well what exactly are you looking for kid?
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: In search of a mentor..   In search of a mentor.. Icon_minitime1July 14th 2009, 8:27 am

"A.. teacher, perhaps, if you have the time.."

He knew his chakra was unlike most others in the village, but he had to get some kind of teacher. Lucius would have been far too busy for such a thing, having his own duties to attend to.

"Though, what kind of chakra do you use?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: In search of a mentor..   In search of a mentor.. Icon_minitime1July 14th 2009, 8:31 am

*Shiro scratched his head a bit looking at the ground smiling and laughing as a thought crossed his mind.*

Man... seems like I'm getting all types of students lately.

*He then looked up at Eta again and places his hands behind him*

What do you mean exactly?
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: In search of a mentor..   In search of a mentor.. Icon_minitime1July 14th 2009, 8:34 am

"Ah.. well.."

He sighed and closed his eyes, orange chakra beginning to swirl around him. It was similar to Negation and Absolution seen in Lucius, but at the same time completely different from any element commonly known..

"..This is my chakra. I.. have no idea what to do with it, or how I can fight with it. But if you don;t recognize it then you probably wouldn't even know where to tart with me, so.."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: In search of a mentor..   In search of a mentor.. Icon_minitime1July 14th 2009, 8:39 am

*Shiro's eyes surveyed the charka orbiting Eta's body and placed a hand on his chin. He then began to pace around a bit nodding every now and then until he ended up standing back in front of him. He then spoke aloud as if he knew exactly what it was.*

I got it!

*He raised his hand in the air.*

I have no clue what this is!
Back to top Go down
Eta Blackthorn

Eta Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: In search of a mentor..   In search of a mentor.. Icon_minitime1July 14th 2009, 9:04 am

Eta looked dumbfounded at Shiro's response, sighing.

"Maybe this'll do better..."

The chakra started up again, this time traveling around Shiro's body. The orange, solid-like chakra seemed to be rejecting the air around it, creating sort of a vacuum of emptyness where orange glowed. On touch, nothing could penetrate its aura.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma

Shiro Kazuma

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: In search of a mentor..   In search of a mentor.. Icon_minitime1July 15th 2009, 3:15 pm

*Shiro brought his arms in fornt of him folded as he closed his eyes. He simply began to study any properties of the chakra that would be familiar to him, but could only find one thing: It was simular to that of Lucius but not quite the same. His eyes opened again as the smile remained on his face.*

Honestly... I cannot say. It's familiar... But it's more like this. Everyone has their own unique type of chakra along with the natural ones already known. It's normal to not know your own and it's up to you to figure it out. I can help you in terms of controlling it, but to learn how to use it will be souly upon you kid. Think you're up for it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In search of a mentor..   In search of a mentor.. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

In search of a mentor..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Western Seaboard :: Kazuma Manor-
Jump to: