Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  In search of assistance. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

In search of assistance.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shino

Shino

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Gene of Cnonection

In search of assistance. Empty
PostSubject: In search of assistance.   In search of assistance. Icon_minitime1August 7th 2009, 11:32 am

Shino walks into the hospital with her hands in her pocket and her head held high.Shino was unharmed..physically but still wanted to see a person by the name of Shuichi Urashura
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: In search of assistance.   In search of assistance. Icon_minitime1August 9th 2009, 10:40 pm

*I peek out of my office, which I had been gone from for some time, and watch the person for a second, before pushing it open some more, and stepping through* Are in need of assistance...?
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

PostSubject: Re: In search of assistance.   In search of assistance. Icon_minitime1August 11th 2009, 3:30 pm

Shino would turn to face the man speaking to her "Yes I am. I was wondering if I could train with one of your staff." Shino now a ninja figure she would take up some classes and get some skills. She couldnt rely on her K.G for it drained too much of her chakra. "can this be done?"
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: In search of assistance.   In search of assistance. Icon_minitime1August 11th 2009, 6:07 pm

You want training..huh...?

*I walk a little farther out of my office*

What kind of training exactly....?
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

PostSubject: Re: In search of assistance.   In search of assistance. Icon_minitime1August 12th 2009, 12:43 am

"I wanted to study the human body anatomy in detail. The nervous system and chakra system are my big interest" Shino would say this while following close behind Kama
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: In search of assistance.   In search of assistance. Icon_minitime1August 13th 2009, 11:57 pm

I see......

*I lead us to an empty room, well, not completely empty. It has nothing but a long table in the middle. I stand on one side of the table, while facing Shino*

Sorry for my caution, but seeing as I dont really know you, I would to ask two things....actually, only one, cuz I can guess the first. What abilities do you have already. Such as Kekkei Gankai traits, or other skills?

*I pause for a moment, but then add*

The reason for you telling me this to so that I can better teach you the things in which you need instruction.....

*I wait*
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

PostSubject: Re: In search of assistance.   In search of assistance. Icon_minitime1August 15th 2009, 3:30 pm

Shino pauses for a moment before speaking "Well my kekkei genkai is know as setsuzokuguchi,or better know as connection. With this power,I can connect to anything my chakra touches...everything that are not on a physical plane are subject to my kekkei genkai
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: In search of assistance.   In search of assistance. Icon_minitime1August 17th 2009, 11:14 pm

Connect to anything, huh, well that will come in real handy.

*I look at you for a moment, and then in the next nanosecond, my Raikogan activates, and I have appeared behind you, and touched you on the back of the neck, which instantly paralyzes you, separating you from the ability to do anything but speak, hear, and think, (and breath of course, you just can't move, or use chakra)*

Dont be alarmed, Im not attacking you, just proving a point. The chakra network maybe important, but Im not a total expert on that. Instead I focus on something else that even limits the chakra system. The Nervous System. As I just showed, control over the nervous system, or your opponents anyway, can prove more useful than control over the chakra system.

*I touch you again, releasing you from the paralysis, and reappear a millisecond later back where I was*

Make sense?
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

PostSubject: Re: In search of assistance.   In search of assistance. Icon_minitime1August 19th 2009, 3:41 pm

Shino would pull a light shake and release the tension on her body "I know how useful it is and that is why I wish to learn more about it. My want to learn of the chakra network,is for something else" Shino not liking people behind her,would turn around to face Kama
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: In search of assistance.   In search of assistance. Icon_minitime1August 20th 2009, 6:55 am

((Im already facing you but whatever))

*I look at Shino*

Good. Im glad you understand. Now what exactly about it do you want to learn.....? Teaching you to manipulate it would be........interesting.......

*Wondering how I would teach someone else how to manipulate the nervous system would be quite interesting indeed, but instead of gazing off, thinking of how it could be done, I continue to watch Shino, and wait for an answer*
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

PostSubject: Re: In search of assistance.   In search of assistance. Icon_minitime1August 20th 2009, 7:09 pm

I would like to learn how to manipulate the nervous system and learn were as many chakra points are as possible." Shino didnt really need info on the chakra system,she just needed to know where it was exactly
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: In search of assistance.   In search of assistance. Icon_minitime1August 20th 2009, 10:26 pm

Alright.....well, the first thing about the nervous system is that it mainly functions on electrical impulses.....In order to usefully manipulate it, you would have to have lightning chakra.....or you possibly could also touch their nerves with your chakra, and via your Kekkei Gankai, you could also control it.....either way....it does not matter.....

*I continue to gaze at Shino, knowing all to well that it did matter....I had no expirience with her Kekkei Gankai, and all the expirience in the world with lightning chakra, and electrical impulses......but instead I gave her two options, which I would give all my insight into either one, and so I waited, motionless, and silent*
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

PostSubject: Re: In search of assistance.   In search of assistance. Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 1:20 am

"Well I will be using my Kekkei genkai from now. Once I obtain the chakra nature for lightning I may switch" Shino Knew people cant obtain a chakra nature,but by advancing her kekkei genkai she would be able to obtain what she needed "I dont know much about my kekkei yet...but I know who does" Shino knew Zeik knew something about her kekkei from when she connected to his soul. She learned alot about the mysteriousHhellgate king
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: In search of assistance.   In search of assistance. Icon_minitime1August 25th 2009, 10:33 pm

Very well......I think it best if we start when you have a better understanding of your Kekkei Gankai......since you will be using it to learn....

*I say thinking how horribly wrong something could go if she were to try to manipulate the nervous system, not knowing how to fully control her Kekkei. Upon hearing there was someone who could help, I quickly change the direction of the conversation.*

......May I ask who...? I can send them a message to come here in a second if you like......
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

PostSubject: Re: In search of assistance.   In search of assistance. Icon_minitime1August 29th 2009, 9:50 am

"No that will not be necessary." Shino wanted to speak with Zeik in total secrecy...she was still harboring some guilt. "I know how to control my power. It will be fine"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In search of assistance.   In search of assistance. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

In search of assistance.
Page 1 of 1