Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Occupation of Soul Society..

Go down 
+7
Hitsugaya Tōshirō
Soifon
Shunsui Kyoraku
Aeon
Ken Minamino
Retsu Isakuru
Cross
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cross

Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 26th 2010, 2:59 pm

"All we can do is sit and wait, the fight has gotten way to climactic for us to do anything now. We would just get getting in Zeik and Khams way."

*Said Cross materializing out of pure space, he gestured to the wide array of Shadows and whatever the fuck, over yonder he wondered if that was Khams doing since Cross knew something that no one else did... Kham has dark chakras. He then looked towards Retsu and scoffed, he coulda sworn he was dead it sure as hell felt like it*

"Gald to see everyone is alive and well, though I destroyed my tower first."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 26th 2010, 3:05 pm

(Im pretty sure Shinta knows of Khams dark chakra he has poked fun at the fact that darkness wil overtake him before on a couple occasions)
"Well then you are a better Shinobi then I am Cross-kun Since Ive been here I have yet to get anything done at all...
My role in such things are not meant to be great and that is the destiny I am delt.'

-Shinta said in an over dramatic rather sarcastic way. He was making light of things that to the shinobi world could be catastrophic but he simply did not care deep down .

He walked over to cross and tilted his head. -
"You smell like you have been having quite a bit of fun.... Perhaps I should have went after a tower instead of fighting the big lug and the women."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 26th 2010, 3:31 pm

((Oh, I know Shitna knows but for RP's sake Cross doesnt know that Shinta knows so he things he knows something everyone else doesnt ya kno? I meant no offense))

"Not really fun, I hate the feeling that I'm being watched. And I also hate standing around"

*Cross said, everyone looked just as confused as he did wondering who was behind all of this whole thing))
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Rikiddo Chisso

Character sheet
Character Race: Sub-Zero Human

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 26th 2010, 8:51 pm

"Well since we are standing around I might as well ask what should we do about Orca. He jumped into my battle and got knocked out completely which he is completely pissed about. While things have settled down I'm not so sure Orca will and most likely raise hell when he wakes up. Should we restrain him or just hope Orca has some type of self control?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 28th 2010, 12:25 am

"Ugh, But..."-- Marta clenched her fist. She didn't like sitting around when she knew her friends were in some type of turmoil. She wanted to help out anyway she could, but she would Trust that Zeik didn't totally screw them over.-- "-Sigh- Marta knows they'll all make it by this, but if Marta just... went and checked on them..."-- She said easing toward the grand battle and away from the group. She didn't want to risk having faith in two people who knew so much about destruction, but she also knew she had to believe in them to do what was best in their own judgment. She was stuck between a rock and a hard place, and the expression bestowed on her face showed just that.--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 28th 2010, 7:08 am

-Shinta reached his hand over to grab her(marta's) shoulder and prevent her from moving. -
"That's hardly a face befitting of a Shinobi, no A Sannin Level Shinobi at that. Shinobi fight because that is all they know especially fossils like Kham or Ziek , I myself tend to get Into a battle far too much sometimes.
However a Shinobi breaking up the fight Of another Shinobi's Is disgraceful One must hope they calm down. And if not then that is there own hand they have dealt.'

-Shinta realized he was getting preachy so he poked up his glasses.-
"Where did you say Orca was? Has he gotten even more psychotic then Last I saw him? Perhaps me and Marta Ought a go watch him. Point the way."
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 28th 2010, 8:15 am

"He is over by the southern chakra tower which it now just a giant Ice Spike."

*Retsu would point in the direction of the tower while creating a small crystal of ice which would move in front of Shinta and would float for a moment before beginning to slightly move forward toward where Orca was.*

"Just fallow the crystal it will lead you right to him."

Last edited by Retsu Isakuru on November 28th 2010, 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 28th 2010, 9:04 am

"Alright then that's where I am going. MY Wishes go out to you captains and Shinobi. I'll be back around."
-Shinta began walking with the crystal with a small wave back . He was hoping marta would come with him for he wanted her mind not to be so much on Zeik And Kham -
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

Village of Residence : Soul Society
Kekkei Genkai : Kazeshini

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 28th 2010, 10:02 am

Captains... *Through flash-step I appear on the side near my companions of the Soul Society. I look around seeing that both sides aren't fighting. I also see that Cross has gotten here before me* Do you guys know?
Back to top Go down
Sajin Komamura

Sajin Komamura

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Tenken

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 28th 2010, 11:34 pm

-Komamura turned towards Hisagi, this would be one of the few times an emotion other that seriousness, and grit would be shown on his face. He looked upon hisagi as if he was his friend, he respected him-

"Yes Hisagi... I'm afraid we have been fighting the wrong enemy but all that has been confirmed is that Gin Ichimaru is one of the people behind this. Have you heard from Tousen. I have yet to hear from him."
Back to top Go down
Shūhei Hisagi

Shūhei Hisagi

Kekkei Genkai : Kazeshini

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 3:01 pm

No I have not. However the Shinobi I've battled with, Cross believes that it's possible Tousen could be working with Gin. *Looking up at Sajin Komamura I'm pleased to see that he hasn't taken any critical damage. Along with the other Captains they don't look as if they are at death's doors.*
Back to top Go down
Sajin Komamura

Sajin Komamura

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 3:05 pm

"TOUSEN? Ridiculous... He would never align himself with that snake Ichimaru Gin. Especially during our time of need!"

-Komamura turned to Cross both offended and pissed off-

"How do we know that some of your number aren't aligning themselves with Ichimaru? Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 3:08 pm

*Cross shrugged, blowing off the captains anger no doubt pissing him off even more.*

"It's perfectly possible that one of our guys is, we've been betrayed before and it is also possible that some of the ninja here are plotting against one another in the future. But we'll use them as allies until it's too late. The only odd occurrence that we've had is that Allen Stryker fellow who has all white diamond hard skin. He fought Zeik and Kham and swore up and down that we made him who he is."
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 3:14 pm

*Kyoraku turned around sharply, the way this allen stryker was he sounded like a Hollow, but only the masks of certain hollow are all white, And he looked like a man? Being more inquisitive Kyoraku asked Cross further*

"Wait, can you show us this man? Did they win the fight?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1November 29th 2010, 3:16 pm

"Marta... Guesses you are right..."-- She said looking over to Kham and Zeik's direction. She had to let them do what they deemed best in the moment, and she was glad Shinta was there to say something before she darted off to them. She then looked at everyone else, who seemed to be bickering, or at least the fox guy made it look like an argument.-- "We'll never know until we go and catch those behind the scenes, now will we?"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

Village of Residence : soul society
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Soul reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 5:33 pm

"Shoot ta kill... Shinso"

-From the skies would rain several beams of light numbering in the high teens, at least thats what they looked like, they were all swords from Gin's Shikai the fastest Zanpakuto moving at a speed that dwarfed any reaction time that anyone could muster up at this point. Each aimed to hit someone or something and the impact would be so great that all sizes of craters would kick up from the ground in response from such an impact-

"Well, I guess the party's over, eh Tousen?"

-After his attack Gin looked behind him as his comrade would walk out-
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 6:00 pm

((Ugh....))

*Well, Cross can't move that fast but he did sense someone come into the area so he had a little heads up on who it was so he didn't particularly get impaled through the dome and thanks to his durability the blade wouldn't go all the way through, he just got stabbed in the back. fell on the floor and looked up at who it was. It was that white haired dude that is apparently Gin Ichimaru. I guess we can take him out while he's here right? Or would that be jumping the gun...*

"Ugh fuck, if it's not one thing its another... Can we kill him now?"
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captian

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 6:02 pm

-Soifon being the fastest thing here would have sensed Gin arriving and dodged in time just to get sliced up by the blades, by no means impaled but the culminating blows which seemed to both have a lot of impact and were high in numbers fucked her up in her own special way. She keeled down by the group laughing to herself-

"Shunko..."

-A white aura covered her body as she magically gained a second wind, she leaped from her kneeling position and appeared in front of Gin, 5 of her attempting to stab him with her shikai-
Back to top Go down
Sajin Komamura

Sajin Komamura

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 6:03 pm

Tousen?

-Was all Komamura thought as he fell to the ground after Gin's attack, by no means dead just owned... he took a lot of blows from Zeik and everyone else so it was only right for these to destroy him. He lay there unconscious.-
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 6:16 pm

-Kyoraku, got got as well but in a different way he caught the impact more than the stabbing he got sent further into the ground and rose up slowly, looking at the carnage in front of him he shouted out to his comrades and realized that the nature of the attack was Gin-

"KOMAMURA!"

-Kyoraku said staggering to his feat, the dust cleared as he looked upwards and the snake in the sky was smiling as usual... His face got serious-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 6:26 pm

--Not seeing the sword jutting down from the sky, Marta was pierced through the back. However, the blade didn't go clean through her body, for the Sin's Sand within her was extremely durable, acting as a softener to his blow. Her puppet Ryu Tara appeared behind her with two large hands, slowly but surely pulling the blade from Marta's back just enough so she could get from beneath it. She turned to the sky and located the white haired man, getting a sense of Deja Vu.-- "Ichimaru..."-- She said with anger in her tone of voice.--
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 10:19 pm

*Retsu would sense the blades as they would begin to come down but would only be able to turn his Rain Flame covered eye toward the blade moving toward him before he was pushed into the ground with a large amount of force. Although as the smoke from the impact cleared Retsu would be on the ground with a shield of ice in front of him blocking the swords. Although the blade would be pushing though but the ice was covered in Rain Flame slowing calming the power and speed of the blade meaning it was only somewhat in Retsu's shoulder. Retsu would be able to pull the blade out of his shoulder and would look up toward the man who attacked them.*

"And just when things where cooling down."
Back to top Go down
Kaname Tousen

Kaname Tousen

Village of Residence : Heuco Mundo
Kekkei Genkai : Blind Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1December 2nd 2010, 10:53 pm

"It would seem so indeed Gin."
*Walking out from behind Gin I hold my zanpaktou, Suzumushi in my grip. After Gin's assault I look to see Komamura fallen in battle*
"Such a sad sight Komamura... Gin try not to play too much."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

Village of Residence : soul society
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Soul reaper

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1December 3rd 2010, 4:18 pm

-As Soifon made her way to Gin to strike him down, underneath his breath he seemed to have been mumbling an incantation. The instant Soifon made her way to him to strike, there was nothing there. No sign of Gin whatsoever and to make matters worse, his presence and spiritual pressure was hidden completely. Not a single soul there could know his whereabouts. Such was the workings of the Kyokko bakudo. Even as his blade raced to the side of the unsuspecting Soifon at its usually blinding speed, he couldn't be sensed. Immediately after, he would appear next to Tousen, grinning sadistically at the carnage he mustered up.-

" Yea yea, I heard ya."
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captian

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1December 4th 2010, 3:08 pm

-The shunko being a hardened armor of Kido would stop the blade enough (it would hurt though) for soi fon to motion to parry it, but it retracted? Soi fon stood on air looking at Gin and Tousen-

"So why not just cut to the chase Ichimaru... are you or are you not working with Aizen? And did you cause the commotion between these shinobi so we can snuff each other out, and did you kidnap Byakuya and Kenpachi?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Occupation of Soul Society..
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next