Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  To the Soul Society I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

To the Soul Society

Go down 
+8
Rokku Genkotsu
Juushiro Ukitake
Soifon
Kenpachi Zaraki
Genryƫsai S. Yamamoto
Zekiri
Arashi Kuragari
Akarui Yami
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

To the Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 4th 2010, 7:33 pm

*akarui would stand in the soul society awaiting for his fellow shinobi to report*
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 4th 2010, 7:45 pm

I would appear next to Akarui and wait for the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 4th 2010, 7:48 pm

*I would float in on a square of metal, as some SIS floated around me* Alright, are we here?
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

Village of Residence : Kingdom Of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Kikeri Strings

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 4th 2010, 7:49 pm

*I would suddenly appear near Rem, as I looked around, not saying anything, as I waited for instructions*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 4th 2010, 7:52 pm

--Marta appeared with them as well. She was no longer in her Bankai, for she wanted to save her energy for when its needed.--"Marta reporting for duty!"-- She said with a smile on her face. Marta was back, and she followed Akarui's lead.--
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 4th 2010, 8:01 pm

*Akarui looking as he saw everyone was here and accounted for so akarui would walk over to an open filled as he began to unsheathe zangetsu* All right everyone, here we go. *Akarui's blade began to glow as he would slowly insert it into the air as a loud clicking noise was heard as a large gate would open as he began to sheath his blade and walk through the portal*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 4th 2010, 8:04 pm

I would watch as Akarui opened to the real Soul Society and would then fallow him though the portal.
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 4th 2010, 8:06 pm

*I would follow arashi, also walking through the portal*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 4th 2010, 8:07 pm

Alright.... *I would march after Akarui, Arashi, and Zekiri, through the portal, wondering what we would find on the other side.....*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 5th 2010, 7:02 am

--Marta stared at the portal for a bit, then with the sense of adventure in her mind, she ran on through. Wonder what they will find on the other side.--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 8th 2010, 1:55 pm

(-As the group of shinobi walk through the gate a darkness would cloud the area as the gate closed behind them. A light could be seen in the far distance as the shinobi make there way outside towards the light there would be a large group of court guards were outside all in a uniform similar to akarui's but with black pants instead of white ones-)

-Halt! How are you able to go through the senkai gate. Who are you and what is your purpose here?
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 8th 2010, 2:02 pm

*Akarui and company would all be circled in by the the court guards. they could easily take them on but decided to answer his question* Relax, I am Akarui Yami, Captain of the second squad in the vescrutian division. I came to speak with the Thirteen Court Captains.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 8th 2010, 7:43 pm

I would remain quite and wait to see how things would turn out.
Back to top Go down
Genryƫsai S. Yamamoto

Genryƫsai S. Yamamoto

Village of Residence : soul society
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : soul reaper

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 12:18 am

"let them pass"

A deep and powerful voice could be heard for miles as A seeming useless and old man would walk into the light.

"These are some of the "vermin" that mock our society"

The old man would rest his hands on his wooden staff and look in the direction of the shinobi. His eyes never open but I'm sure the shinobi could sense his ominous glare.

"Have all the captains of soul society meet me at the court guards temple. There is much to discuss with these "shinigami"

The old man would disappear from the area and await akarui and the rest of his captain.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 12:20 am

*Akarui would kinda be shocked....that as easier then expected. With Yammamoto's request, the guards would lead open a path as me and my team follow behind towards the main hall*
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 11:51 am

I would fallow Akarui and the walk to his side and then tap him on his shoulder and whisper so the guards would not hear me.

"So what are we going to talk to these captain's about are we going to see if they can locate Grave-san?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 9:39 pm

*I would follow closely behind Arashi, as I listened to the pair of them whispering. I had wondered about this too, but decided not to risk talking with the guards here. I would also make the SIS that was naturally floating around me shape itself into a large metal backpack on my back so it would seem a little less weird than had floating metal pieces everywhere around you*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 9:47 pm

--Marta looked about and continued forward. Such a lucious enviroment, it was almost like a once and a lifetime deal.--
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 9:54 pm

*I would slowly follow behind the group, taking up the rear. I was rather distracted with everything that was around to really pick up on everything, except I made sure to stay close to the group. I wouldn't want to be lost in a place like this* Ah, hi. *I would say, as I looked and smiled at the guards. I wanted to make sure they knew I was friendly, so they didn't attack me, or something random*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 10:06 pm

*Akarui would continue his gaze on Yammamoto, as he looked down and heard what arashi had said, and would whisper back at him* Relax it'll we just want to ask some questions is all. *akarui continued to look towards yammamoto, as he continued on towards the destination*
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

Village of Residence : Soul Society
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Fighting and Killing
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captain

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 12th 2010, 2:20 pm

*Zaraki Kenpachi, heard the old fart's command from his squad's headquarters. He was in the middle of taking a nap when his Liutennant Yachiru -a pink haired small girl- seeemingly appeared in tugging his captains cloak*

Yachiru: Kenny-chan... KENNY-CHAN WAKE UP THE OLD MAN IS SUMMONING THE CAPTIANS!

*Kenpachi would turn over awake, but trying to face asleep he hated work... The little girls squeaky voice was begning to get to him*

Yachiru: Kenny-chan! It's about new SHINIGAMI

*Kenpachi rose immedeately he was excited to see new opponents for him to decimate, he patted Yachiru on the head and started out the door*

New opponents you say... Yachiru, I guess I'll go pay that old fart a visit with all those other weaklings. Who know's maybe I'll even get to destroy those new guys I sense.

*And with that Kenpachi was gone towards the quarters of captian commander yammamoto to discuss these new shinigami... kenpachi just wanted to fight them*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 12th 2010, 2:25 pm

Zeik would appear from ontop of the gate with nagase on his back. "..I sense akarui. I bet he knows where to go."

Zeik would drop his chakra and to a mere genin's levl and begin sneaking around soul society headed towards akarui chakra signature

"Just hold on Nagase?"
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captian

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 12th 2010, 2:50 pm

*Soifon wouldn't be in her captians quarters but out in some random field well outside of soul society trainig she had already flash stepped up a mountain much higher than the apls of chaos in a matter of seconds. She was unsastisfied, but decided to try it again when one of the members of her team came to her. They look like traditional ninja assasins, he said nothing*

I see

*Is all she said, she already knew that when one of her number come to her personally, it's a matter dealing with the captian commander. And with that, she disappeared from sight on her way back to soul society*
Back to top Go down
Juushiro Ukitake

Juushiro Ukitake

Kekkei Genkai : Soul Reaper

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 12th 2010, 11:41 pm

Ukitake would be out in a random field. It would appear as if he was looking for something. Sensing a new group of spiritual pressure, he would look in its direction. He would cough in his hand, looking in it to see blood before looking back in the direction of the spiritual pressure.

"I wonder if Kyoraku has sensed this already. Surely Yammamoto would want to discuss this."

With these words, Ukitake would begin heading back towards the Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1January 12th 2010, 11:43 pm

*id appear behind zeik, looking around*
zeik, where are we?
*feeling zeik dropping his chakra, i would follow his example and walk behind him, chakra dropped to genin level*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

To the Soul Society
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next