Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  To the Soul Society - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

To the Soul Society

Go down 
+8
Rokku Genkotsu
Juushiro Ukitake
Soifon
Kenpachi Zaraki
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto
Zekiri
Arashi Kuragari
Akarui Yami
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Village of Residence : Drifting
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Do you really care!?
Kekkei Genkai : Seismic Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Pyronite
Character Info (Highlight):

To the Soul Society - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 12th 2010, 11:55 pm

Rokku would appear behind Zeik and Kai and would look around the area for a moment and then feel the drop in power from Zeik and Kai. Figuring they were trying to hide their true energy levels Rokku would also do the same dropping the level of his chakra and would then silently fallow behind the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 13th 2010, 1:22 am

Zeik would hold his hand up gesturing for his shinobi to be quiet. "There are moving...all of them" Zeik would point towards the people in white jackets all headed towards one buidling. "They are all headed to one building and it seems akarui is there as well." Zeik would look at his daughters face o make sure she is still with him. "I dont know whats going on,but they are going to save her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 13th 2010, 2:13 am

*i look to the distance, seeing what zeik was talking about. i look at nagase in zeik's arms, confused as to what happened*
what happened to my niece?
*shaking my head, i look at the building zeik was speaking about*
tell me later, we have a goal now
Back to top Go down
Rokku Genkotsu
Spectre Level Member
Spectre Level Member
Rokku Genkotsu

Village of Residence : Drifting
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Do you really care!?
Kekkei Genkai : Seismic Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Pyronite

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 13th 2010, 6:33 pm

Rokku would look at the people Zeik was talking about and then at the building they were heading towards. He would then whisper so not to be hear by anyone be Zeik and Kai.

"So how are we going to do this just walk in?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 13th 2010, 6:36 pm

Zeik wouldnt pay much attention to he people behind him,he would be only wait for his chance to jump into this little meeting.

"Quiet."
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Village of Residence : soul society
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : soul reaper

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 13th 2010, 6:47 pm

"The head captain would have already arrived at the arranged meeting place and would patiently wait for his captains to arrive"

Tell the ryoka not too enter my temple before the captains. I do not wish to see them that long

"Head captain would speak this to one of his subordinate"
Back to top Go down
Kuchiki Byakuya

Kuchiki Byakuya

Village of Residence : Soul Society
Cool Points (LOL) : -3
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captian

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 15th 2010, 2:24 pm

*Having sensed the head captain's request to see us captains I would flash step to the meeting place*
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 3rd 2010, 8:42 pm

(Really need to get this out of the way)

The head captain would slowly walk over to his chair. He had planned on making this ridiculous meeting as short as possible.

"You there,where are the other captains. I grow tired of waiting"

Yamamoto would tell the shinigami to fetch the captains or it was his head on the chopping block.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Fighting and Killing
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captain

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 5th 2010, 9:41 pm

*Kenpachi arrived as he burst through the door... apparently he arrived first which is something unusual for him he didn't care either way. He took his stance standing next to the old man but facing the wall, the sound of the bells on his hair jingled with every step. He stood and scoffed as he spoke*

What is it old man? I was taking a nap...

*Kenpachi said, as he adjusted his eye patch on his eye*
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 5th 2010, 9:45 pm

I heard the call...

*Soifon said as she flash stepped into the scene, she appeared in front of the captain commander and bowed, she ignored Kenpachi's comment and walked to her respective side, she stood on the opposite side of kenpachi and was facing him*
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 5th 2010, 9:53 pm

"Kenpachi. Soi Fon. You are the first to arrive,as expected of you both."

Head commander would place both his hands on his staff. The wood seemed to be as old as he,yet showed no since of weakness,much like the head commander

"I have called you and your fellow captains here to address those mockeries outside our doors. I do not plan on repeating myself,so I shall wait for the others I summoned to arrive"

The head command would inhale deeply and exhale a few seconds later.

"they have the nerve to call themselves shinigami. Hmp!"
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 6th 2010, 3:02 pm

_-Kyoraku, was in town at a nearby sake bar having a drink when he heard the call of the captain commander. Apparently it was an emergency, he really hated these meetings and preferred to just converse with the ladies of Soul Society. As lazy as he was, he swallowed his pride and began walking towards Yamamoto's head quarters... he walked in with his elongated flowery pink robe covering his captains cloak flowing in the wind. He sighed and took his place standing next to Soifin-_

"Is there an issue Yamma-jii?

_-He said with a lax look on his face, that was his personal nickname for the Captain-_
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 3:59 pm

(((Since you guys are so lazy. Im force to do this in such a lame fashion.)))

After an extensive wait a number of captains would enter the chambers as the head captain had order. According to the head captains recorded,there where two captains missing, the fifth and tenth.

All the captains that where there would take there respective spots and await the head captains order.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 4:30 pm

Zeik had been sitting outside the chambers for a while now.

"Hmp more of those people have went inside...what are they doing"

Zeik would look back as his ever growing ill daughter and sigh.

"...What should I do. If I go in there and they attack me...Im though,there is no way i can take on all those guys."
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 4:40 pm

"Send them in"

The head captain was very agitated for having to wait for some long,so he was going to be very short with people.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

Hobbies / Interests : Fighting and Killing
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captain

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 4:53 pm

*Kenpachi looked toward the door anxiously with his signature maniacal smile on his face, He clenced his zanpakuto handle as he looked towards the door. He could sense the spiritual preesures of a couple characters, it seems that their efforts to sneak through soul society didnt get past kenpachi*
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 5:07 pm

_-Kyoraku turned his head lazily to the door, he was slightly disturbed yet entertained by captain Kenpachi's anxiousness. He on the other hand wasn't looking forward to fighting any new opponents, let alone welcoming them into soul society-_
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 5:10 pm

*Soifon didn't bother to look, there wasn't anything in this world that could possibly distract her from her duties of being in the presence of the captain commander, she scoffed.*
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 5:13 pm

{Mayuri would look toward the door rubbing his beard wondering if the ones who where about to enter would be worthy for experimentation if the head captain planned to dispose of them. It's never good to let good test subjects go to wast.}
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 9:10 pm

(nice post mayuri)

Zeik having waited too long begins to get impatient. "I cant wait any longer,im going in" Zeik paid no mind to the many ninja that where behind him and jumped down form the tree. He knocked out the two guards and dove into the chambers via random window. he knew his interest would cause a big fuss,so he didnt draw any of his weapons.

"WAIT! I'm no enemy of yours. I only wish for my daughters health to be restored"

Zeik wanted to see if anyone was going to help him peacefully,before he got all ghetto.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 9:14 pm

*Upon Zeik's landing, Soifon's foot was already in Zeik's face she was already prepared to boot him back out of the seireti if necessary. She was a strict abider of the shinigami laws, and this interloper would be done away with quickly*

"Your injured can wait... that's not our concern. We have business with you."

*She said, if this man did not comply, she would do away with him as swiftly as he came in*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 9:58 pm

*Akarui would walk in and notice zeik being confronted by some girl in captain robes, if memory served right the back of her clothes meant the she was the captain of the second squad. He knew that certain squads have special traits but didnt know about this one.*

Look we can do this in a calm manor please?
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 10:01 pm

*Id walk in behind Akarui, looking at all these people, wondering whom they all were. I'd also see Zeik, whom I hadn't seen in quite a while. I'd wave in a friendly gesture towards him, as I also kept an eye on the old man and also all the other unfamiliar people*
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

Village of Residence : Kingdom Of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Kikeri Strings

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 10:03 pm

*Also walking in, a little laging, I would look around at all the people, taking a slightly defensive stance, as the Raikogan under my eye patch activated, as I looked at each of them, wanting to make sure that they weren't making any threatening motions towards us. I would also leave my hand on my Zampakuto, which was at my side, just incase*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 10:05 pm

--Marta walked in behind the three, nervous. It was quickly apparent that they were disliked by these people with powerful reiatsus for whatever reason.--"Ooooh.."--Was all she muttered out.--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

To the Soul Society
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next