Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  To the Soul Society - Page 4 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

To the Soul Society

Go down 
+8
Rokku Genkotsu
Juushiro Ukitake
Soifon
Kenpachi Zaraki
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto
Zekiri
Arashi Kuragari
Akarui Yami
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

To the Soul Society - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:10 am

*Seeing the man leave as well those other captain offering his help to save Nagase as well. He sheathed his blade and deactivate his chaotaeyes as he looked over to see zeiks reaction to this.*
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:12 am

Zeik's face would change at the sight of someone trying to help Nagase. "....Aizen? who is he" Zeik picked up his little girl and held her in his arms waiting for the pink jacket guy to take her.

"I have never heard of this Aizen"
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Village of Residence : Soul Society
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captian

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:15 am

"That's true... it could be that bastard Aizen."
*Soifon said from her respective captian standing behind Yamamoto... it's good Kyoraku was the voice of reason at times. But there was still a possibility that these rag tag sub shinigami were just trynig to wage war with them*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:15 am

--Marta stood, listening in on the whole conversation. The old man had powerful spiritual pressure, and even managed to make Marta weak in the knees for a few seconds, but with her artificial body, she cooped with it.--"Aizen? You all have a mortal enemy, but you blame us instead? Gyabon..."-- She was slowly going into a mutter with her words, not wanting to be heard talking back, but acknowledged for talking. That burning young spirit, what can ya do.--
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Village of Residence : soul society
Kekkei Genkai : soul reaper

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:17 am

The head captain would close his eyes and walk back over to his chair. "Aizen..is not the culprit" The head captain would slowly turn to face his followers. "Because Aizen is not missing,he is dead and has been since I killed him.." He knew this was news to the other captains so he waited for there reaction before he went into detail.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Fighting and Killing
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captain

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:19 am

*Kenpachi looked towards the captian commander*

"Aizen... Dead? I would have killed him myself. There's only one possible solution, these guys are just trying to blame something on us for their own problems"
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

Village of Residence : Kingdom Of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Kikeri Strings

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:20 am

*Seeing as my Kikeri were driven back so, and that everyone was cooling down, I would allow the ENS to simmer down to almost nothing, yet leaving it there, as I watched everyone, and wondered also about this "Aizen" person, of whom they spoke*
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:22 am

"I agree with Captian Kenpachi for once... If Aizen is dead, there can be no other culpirt. They storm in the seireti, try and cause problems with us true Shinigami. They mock our arts and should be dealt with"

*Soifon said simlpy, she arrived at a logical conclusion as always*
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:24 am

"You killed him Yamma-jii? Well that makes things an entirely different story, but I doub't thes guys are trying to start a fight with us. The hollow situation is a mystery."

*Kyoraku walked back to his place...*

"I wont judge"
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Village of Residence : soul society
Kekkei Genkai : soul reaper

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:29 am

"Shunsui Kyoraku I want you to treat the girls wounds and see these shinobi out. Kenpach,i soi fon and the other captains are to stay here. I have nothing else to say to you shinobi"

The head captain would settle into his sea and place his hands on top of his staff once more. His eyes where closed,but Im sure Zeik could feel his murderous glare.

"Vescrutia shinobi...do not ever darken my door step again"
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:34 am

*Kyoraku sighed, he walked towards the door with his cloak wisping in the wind and his hat covering his eyes*

"Ill tend to the girls wounds... We can chat in my private quarters if you wish, I really have nothing better to do."

*Kyoraku said as he smiled, Yamma-jii wanted them out, so he hoped that the ninja would follow him*

"Come on you all, before Kenpachi and Soifon kill you all."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:36 am

*I'd be one of the first to follow Shunsui out, not liking the atmosphere in the room at all, thus wanting to get out even faster. Thus, I nodded, and followed the man, the Phalanx on my skin starting to fade away as I left* Thank you sir...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:37 am

--Marta looked at the calm captain, then glanced at Zeik and Akarui. Were they okay with how things were going? Regardless, she followed Akarui's lead once more into SHunsui's quarters.--

(This is it from me for the night.)
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:43 am

"You're too relaxed Captian Kyoraku."
*Soifon walked back next to Yamamoto as she scoffed... perhaps they wre going to deleberate further*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:45 am

(It's cool me andthis guy will do most of he talking anyways)

Zeik would follow the pink jakcet guy and take one last look at the head captain. "Keep your warning. I want to see you not." Zeik would walk out the door and eventually arrive at Shunsui Kyoraku quarters along with everyone else..

*Few minute time skip*

"So how long is this going to take? I have other things I need to tend to."
Back to top Go down
Zekiri

Zekiri

Village of Residence : Kingdom Of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Kikeri Strings

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:49 am

*Having left the room last with everyone, having to detach the ENS, I would arrive last at the place, as I looked over the man whom had brought us here* Would it be too much to ask who this Aizen guy is....? *I would ask, more asking out loud for whomever would answer, but mainly for the Shinigami who brought us here, Kyoraku*
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:52 am

"Well, her wounds are pretty critical. A hollow attack is nothing to scoff at. Expecially if..."
*Kyoraku looked at the girls wounds... what he feared was comming around*

"Yep, she might turn out like the outcasts... if she survives this process. You might loose yuor daughter I'm sorry."
*Kyoraku places his hands on Nagase, he foucsed all of his reiatsu into his palms and began healing her wounds, but the hollows infectious reiatsu was keeping him at bay...*

"I need your aid... We will talk about Aizen later"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 1:02 am

Zeik more calm then worries would walk over to his little girl and place his hands near the captain "Lose her??? Why..why cant you fix this" Zeik would begin doing the same thing shunsui was. "What is the matter"
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 1:08 am

"If you don't stay calm, your reiatsu will be unfocused and not fight the Hollows powers that are trying to take over your daughter."

*Kyoraku said in a calm tone... he was about to exaplain to Zeik the plight of the Vizards, most of his friends were the outcased ones.*

"If a shinigami's soul is utterly shattered by that of a hollow, a hollow can infect their body and control it. Turning the person into a hollow, killing your daughter. However, a couple shinigami allegedly found a way to control this power and became 'hybrid' shinigami that were part hollow. We can mix the reiatsu of the hollow in with your daughter making her one of these, if we cannot, then she will die."

*Kyoraku began to sweat, he hated doing work... but this girl was pretty and he was NOT about to let a pretty woman die.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 1:13 am

"I see" VIzard...Akarui is one of those" Zeik would return to a calm manner and begin trying to merge the two retsu's and hope for the best. "Why are they outcast?"
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 1:16 am

"You're friend that was about to be killed by Kenpachi?"

*Kyoraku said as he chuckled a bit... the hollow's energies showed signs of weakening. But there still was something about the hollowfication process that Kyoraku did not know. And that was fighting the inner hollow*

"Ah, well because Hollow are the ones that we Shinigami are designed to purge... it is illegal and considered treason for a Shinigami to obtain the powers of a Hollow. By the way... it's showing signs of weakening, apply more pressure."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 1:21 am

"Killed? I doubt Akarui was going down easily. He may not be that smart,but he is a pretty decent fighter. However that mans spiritual pressure surpassed that of even my own"

Zeik would apply more pressure as the man had instructed

"...Who was that old man and why do you people loathe us so? We have done nothing to you"
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 1:26 am

"If you have that much belief in your friends abilities. Then I'd love to see him fight Kenpachi... us going to war with you all is almost certain unfortunately. I hope that we don't have to cross swords. I really dont feel like fighting... too much work"

*Kyoraku said. Nagase's wounds fully closed... it seems that her reiatsu mixed with the hollows making her a vizard. Now we wait to see what happens whe she wakes up*

"Your daughter is fine, but make sure that you hide her from the likes of the shinigami, she would be kiled on the spot."

*Kyoraku dusted off his hands and sighed. He turned aruond and took a sip of sake*

"Becoming a Shinigami is a sacred art, Yamma-jii is offended that you all have obtained our powers and flaunt them around as something that isn't sacred... but simply a means to get stronger. And to top it all off, the majority of you have captian level spiritual pressures. It is forbidden for humans to obtain Shinigami powers... all who have tried are exterminated."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 1:32 am

"Sounds like you fear our growth. We have no intention to go to war with any of you. However we also have no intention to be "exterminated" That old mans power was amazing..his spirutual pressure made want to cry...I use to think only kham had that type of power."

Zeik would place his little girl on his back and extend his hand towards the captain

"..I thank you,but I havent caught your name?
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 1:37 am

"Yamma-jii, is one of the first Shinigami ever his spiritual pressure is vast and strong. And I was one of his students, so I'm used to his presence. I don't really like the rules that are set up here, but I do what's best for Soul Society nonetheless."

*Kyoraku stood up with a grunt and nodded to each of Zeik's followers. He seemed like a respected man from where he was from and for that... he respected him. He was also a concerned father*

"Kyoraku... I'd prefer not to speak about Aizen. Soifon's squad is probably keeping tabs on me as we speak. I can't tell you all that information... If we have to cross swords, I'd hate to have to fight you all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

To the Soul Society
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next