Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  To the Soul Society - Page 5 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

To the Soul Society

Go down 
+8
Rokku Genkotsu
Juushiro Ukitake
Soifon
Kenpachi Zaraki
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto
Zekiri
Arashi Kuragari
Akarui Yami
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

To the Soul Society - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 5 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 1:42 am

"I consider you a friend..and I have had to put to many of my friends to "sleep" we will take our leave and bid you no more burden."

*Zeik and his crew would bid there goodbyes and would eventully be exscorted back home. hey would all end up somewhere in dark sector.*

*Meanwhile back at the chambers: yamamoto was wrapping up the meeting with his captains*
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Village of Residence : soul society
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : soul reaper

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 5 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 1:43 am

Soi fon did you get a good fix on there spiritual pressure levels?"

The head captain was just about to call this meeting to an end,but first he needed to check with soi fon about a few things.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Village of Residence : Soul Society
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captian

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 5 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 1:47 am

"Yes... only a few of them were reaching our level, but the vast majority of the youth among them were no more than the level of the seated officers"

*One of Soifons squad flash stepped into the scene, he kealt graciosuly before Yamamoto and whispered into Soifon's ear*

"And the hot blodded white haired man's daughter is hollowfied, it seems that they are practicng the works of hollowfication as well. We should just take care of them before they become any more of a mockery of our belifes."
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 5 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 1:51 am

"No they know too much about our Arts to be working along,lets us keep a close eye on them. Perhaps we should send one of our own"

Yamamoto didnt like lose ends,so he planned to take them out when every string was all tied up.

"Do you have anyone in mind Soi Fon?"
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Fighting and Killing
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captain

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 5 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 1:52 am

*Kenpachi wansn't really paying attention... he just waited for the old man to give him the order to destroy the shinigami shinobi.*
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

Cool Points (LOL) : 0

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 5 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 1:53 am

"Your highness please allow me to go."

Matsumoto had been in the chambers the entire time,she was here in place of her captain who had yet to return from his mission

"I believe I can get the information you seek from that white haired one. He..reminds me of someone. Why does he look like him?"
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 5 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 1:58 am

*Soifon put her analytical mind to work, she was good at concocting battle strategies, but she didn't want to show her own face until a full out battle was established*

"Send her... and perhaps some of the other lieutennants as well could go with Matsumoto"
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 5 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 2:06 am

"Hmm..The white haired one seemed young at heart..but I do not think he is that young and I didnt not see a women figure anywhere around here that was connected to him. I'm sure any mother would have tagged alone,if there child was in danger....Indeed this could work."

The head captain had come to a conclusion and what a dozy of a conclusion it was.

"Matsumoto I want you to go to that white haired boys village. Win his heart and get the information We need. Find out who his informant was or is,and if there is no one...Kill him. Taken a few other vices with you as you think you may need. Do not fail me"

That was it,the head captain had spoken and he expected his will to be carried out without question.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

Cool Points (LOL) : 0

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 5 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 2:09 am

"Yes your highness"

Matsumoto had plans of her own. She wanted to know why that man had such a striking resemblances to him

"I will do so immediately. I will take my leave now"

Matsumoto would quickly leave the chambers and go and collect her forces.
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 5 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 2:18 am

"And so it is settled..."
*Soifon said to herself... she took a couple steps to exit before turning aruond and asking the commander a question*

"Sir... about Aizen, is he really dead?*
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 5 Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 4:04 am

"i speak no fairy tales soi fon. Aizen is indeed a mere memory. I could not risk a man like himself running around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Soul Society   To the Soul Society - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

To the Soul Society
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5