Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Occupation of Soul Society.. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Occupation of Soul Society..

Go down 
+7
Hitsugaya Tōshirō
Soifon
Shunsui Kyoraku
Aeon
Ken Minamino
Retsu Isakuru
Cross
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cross

Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

The Occupation of Soul Society.. Empty
PostSubject: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1October 29th 2010, 3:22 pm

-Cross arrived in soul society literally exhausted in his model Y transformation form soul society looked extremely different that Vescrutia but he could feel his chakra being suppressed it was being so suppressed in fact that he couldn't even pin point where it was coming from. It was natural for him to assume that those who used rieatsu and shiz weren't going to have that much of a hard time. He let Shinta out of the Vacuum gun who had to let everyone out of the mind's void which Cross had never been before, he heard that Kham went 4 times. Cross de-transformed as the beam swords in this form were extremely small meaning that he spent a lot of his armors ability to maintain homeostasis on avoiding that damn train. He waited for everyone with his arms crossed pin pointing where his chakra was being suppressed from.-

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1October 29th 2010, 3:25 pm

((KEN POST HERE!))

-*KHAM ARRIVED! Right behind Cross out of an opening of a Garganta, but he was in the air standing above all of soul society with his cloak on and his arms crossed. Now was not the time to act formal for he was in his badass war-time mode now. He waited for the arrival of Ken before he was going to crimson devastation this damn place to kingdom come. For he figured he got here first and no one was here which is why he could do this.*-
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1October 29th 2010, 3:33 pm

-Though Cross' X-Hair eye wasn't functioning properly due to these damn chakra suppressors its not like he could miss Kham if he tried. He casually looked up while he was waiting for everyone to appear and sighed.-

He's going to kill us all... The chakra suppressors must be fucking with his awareness

-Cross smirked and mentally contacted Kham so he won't blow the whole place to kingdom come, hell he might still do it. But at least he could resolve in the fact that he committed the first act of friendly fire.-

(if you wanna RP hisagi or Renji or some shit PM me please ill give you the password some of us need some lieutenants to fight. Or just make one of your favorite lieutenants that u wanna RP and come fight us)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1October 29th 2010, 3:35 pm

-*Kham looked down, and Cross and Shinta were right below him. How come he didn't notice them earlier? He didn't know but it probably had something to do with how come he couldn't see Zeik either. Whatever the case someone had to find out the reason why our chakra was being suppressed. He began to speak to Cross*-

Did you ever fix that problem with your new suit?
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1October 29th 2010, 3:53 pm

-That little problem with his final biometal transformation slipped his mind with this little shinigami problem, but he figured he wouldn't have to use it here. But if he did, the problem wasn't even fixed at all for that matter. But then he just came up with a solution on the spot the buildings here, are made of reiatsu... his suit can feed off of these buildings rather than just tapping his chakra.-

Fixed the problem just now... I assume your gonna be taking on the big cheese? I hope he kicks your ass so I'll have to come save you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1October 30th 2010, 8:44 am

-The odd chakra suppression in the soul society right now was playing tricks with his large outsourcing of chakra With his seals off . It made the area around him even more violent and hungry so Shinta simply re sealed his 4 seals.-
He then turned to an empty space and out popped aeon retsu marta and the rest.-

"Sorry bout that guy's . Okay now where is Zeik I feel him.. He must be after whatever is compressing the chakra here."

-He just now noticed Kham and he gave a wave .-
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Rikiddo Chisso

Character sheet
Character Race: Sub-Zero Human

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1October 30th 2010, 9:04 am

*After being released from the minds void Retsu would quickly feel his chakra being suppressed but that was not all as his right eye which was lightly surging with Rain Flame would die down and completely go out causing Retsu to have to close the eye. Retsu would be surprised what ever was suppressing chakra was also suppressing dying will flames. Retsu would notice Mahk-x but at the moment would not speak since Mahk-x did not seem to be in a talking move. Retsu would then begin to look around the area keeping and eye on things.*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Infusion, Sage Chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1October 30th 2010, 6:14 pm

"Looks like we arrived just in time."

*Ken said walking out of the portal after Kham. He immediately felt the chakra suppression, which began to severl slow his regeneration. Ken was forced to apply extra amounts of chakra just to force a few wounds closed. This was going to be troublesom.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 12:59 am

"Yeah... whatever it is suppressing our chakra is coming from all over the place."

-*Kham said looking around, normally he could just pin point where the suppressors were coming from but thanks to these damn things he can no longer use his "awareness", he'd just have to find them the old fashion way. Activating his diamond eye, Kham could see the silhouettes of individuals throughout the damn place and it seemed that one person was stationed at these towers of sorts. There were only two left, looks like Zeik got pretty busy. However, he could tell where Nagase was, and she was with that female Shinigami, some old guy and another person. The one that Ken fought, if he gave Ken trouble then there would be no telling what awaited him if he took on all 3 of em. Quickly he organized a battle plan.*-

"But they couldn't have made it more obvious... Okay, so the head guy is with Nagase. What I want you to do is head towards the west and tell Retsu to go to the south. Cross will head towards the east. There are these 'towers' that are responsible for our chakra suppression. To make them think that we're not on to them Shinta, Marta and I will take on the captains ourselves and we'll get the boost of chakra and overwhelm them accordingly."

-*Kham floated towards the ground and landed with the rest of the group, he just wanted to crimson devastation the place but these buildings are indestructible unless u use a zanpakuto related attack. And that would cause far to much attention far to quickly. Espionage wasn't his strong suit.*-
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 1:05 am

*Cross looked up and nodded then looked towards the East using his enhanced vision as best as he could to pinpoint where he needed to go and what was the best route to take to avoid detection. No doubt by our sheer entrance they know we're already here. There has to be a way to know how many people the chakra suppressors were affecting if not, they were horribly made. Anywho, Cross started towards the east Tower very ninja like alone... he was a jounin so was retsu and ken was a damn anbu if they couldnt handle themselves then who could?*

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 6:51 am

"I can sense Zeik here Cross he is most likely working on the chakra suppressors If you met up with him that might not be a terrible thing.'

-Shinta cracked his neck and his fingers . He was looking forward to a good squabble.. But which captain would he face. His brain began to imagine the different sort of abilities they might have .-

"Heading toward where Nagase Hellgate is kept might be the best way of running into some captains."
-He began walking without explaining how he knew it was somehow that way.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 8:17 am

"Kay."-- Said Marta from behind Retsu. She was there, but just hadn't said anything for whatever reason. She liked the idea, and she figured it would be safer for everyone else if she and Kham fought the captains, since they had a lot of experience with fighting them. The zanpakutos she used earlier were already put away in order to conserve chakra as well as suppress it.-- "Alright, Marta's content with the plan, and Marta is ready."-- She said spirited, but low toned. She seemed serious, and it was probably because this was a rescue missions and she wasn't gonna let soul society get away with what they did scott free. They have quite the battle ahead of them.--
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Rikiddo Chisso

Character sheet
Character Race: Sub-Zero Human

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 10:44 am

*Retsu would listen to his part in the mission while wrapping his right eye since while his chakra and dying will was being suppressed his eye was just and eye with a ring in it which was annoying. Retsu would then turn toward the southern area and would hold out his hand in the direction of the area and would feel the suppression of chakra coming strongest from one area which was most likely from where the device was. After hearing the full mission briefing Retsu would simply nod and would disappear heading toward where the general area the device would be located. Retsu would be moving quickly but quietly though the area moving from trees and roofs being unseen and his spiritual pressure completely gone even to the others.*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Infusion, Sage Chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 11:03 am

*Ken nodded and headed toward the west. He had moved throughout the area also very stealthy, shinobi like. He could feel the chakra suppressants, and could tell that whatever fight he had ahead of him, wasn't going to be easy. He had made a handsigns while he traveled, getting a feel for the area and what not.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 4:23 pm

((Okay. I just got confused for a second))
-=I toss few low powered kicks as I get used to my body in the soul society.=-
My Chakra's stifled....-=The feeling of my chakra being repressed unnaturally is almost sickening to me.. You could consider it a Chakra Cold. however we must come moving. I roll up my sleeve and grab a piece of paper from my back pocket. Placing it on my forearm. I lick the piece of paper and then peel it off. A Symbol is now imprinted on it.=- Something for summonning a few ninja tools, just incase the Chakra Repression ends up staggering me too much. -=I roll down my sleeve as I walk along with the group=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 8:12 pm

-*Kham walked with Aeon, Shinta and Marta. The highest ranked out of the group they banded together and some of his closest friends. He spoke, since he observed the fights with a lot of these captains before he knew a lot of their abilities.*-

"One of the Capitans has the ability to alter reality to a point where he makes you play these 'games' with him, should you refuse, you die. However the games have fairly simple rules. The woman is just ridiculosuly fast, able to kill you with two touches and the old man I'm assuming is the strongest out of the 13 of them. Lets assume that they all have Bankai as well"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 9:30 pm

"Games?"-- Marta said with a quizzical glee. It sounded fun and while she did in fact here what Kham said entirely, 'games' was just the one word that stood out the most. As Cross, Retsu and Ken headed off Marta took a gander at the soul society before her. The buildings, the feudal like settings; it all seemed to be made out of the reiatsu that she used in some of her previous battles. She began to wonder if using them during a battle was possible..--"Um, you seem down...um, er, Aeon was it?"-- She said to the white haired man. His body must be extremely bonded to chakra for his body chemistry to react with a cold due to the lack of chakra. She figured if all of the suppressors could be destroyed, his chakra level would probably be the most potent in the group. She never knew the guy, but from this thought, he seemed to be a pretty damn powerful fellow.--
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 10:47 pm

Oh yes...and you are Marta if I remember correctly? -=I snap my fingers a bit trying to call forth just a small amount of Chakra and an ammount this small should be untraceable by the Soul Society. It sputters a bit like a near empty lighter. However it's enough to at least try not to die should a fight break out=- I'll be alright Marta, just this chakra suppression really makes me feel akward. -=I give Marta reassuring look, my eyes showering that I appreciate her concern=-

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1October 31st 2010, 11:30 pm

"I hate it actually..."

-*Kham said as he kept walking onward with the rest of the group. Aeon being an energy being an all would be affected more than he but still though. This really pissed Kham off, Kham felt incapable of using Bankai.*-

"That bitch Kira shouldn't have gotten captured. But Yes marta... Games, one of them is 'who is ever the highest wins' meaning if he is higher altitude than you he wins the game. I dont know what that entails, but from what I observed from Ken is that he gets a super speed boost making ZK look like he's crawling."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1November 1st 2010, 7:33 am

-Shinta walked slightly behind the three with his arms crossed his eyes under his glasses darting around to look at the scenery. Though the chakra suppression wasn't the best he still felt A sort of calming sensation on his body here He hadn't a clue why.-
"Games neh? Fighting like that is completely Idiotic a double edged sword when one knows the simple fact that it is a game. Regardless I figured the large fox or the ice one would have definitely intercepted us by now.. He seemed to have his eye on Aeon-kun

That being said I think they might be waiting for us to split up .. I recon most of the ones that went for the chakra suppressors have already run into some problems."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1November 1st 2010, 12:24 pm

"Yeah, I feel it... and it sucks that their fighting under pressure with those damn devices but we aren't"

-*Kham laughed at this bit he could only imagine how pissed Cross was at the onesided ness of being a lower ranked ninja, but then he realized that Ken and Retsu willingly threw themselves into battle they were his ninja it almost slipped his mind.*-

"But I observed that a lot of the captains fight better one on one than in a group... But that one with the games had no issue dealing with Ken and Retsu. You two encountered two more capitans in the in between world? What were their abilities?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1November 1st 2010, 1:07 pm

--Marta heard Kham's question and after a second of processing she went off at the tongue.-- "One was a big fox man named Koma something. He had this giant, extremely powerful suit of armor overshadowing him much like an oversoul, giving him insane reach and power. However, Marta doesn't see him as a big threat, cause whenever that giant armor thing takes damage, so does the fox man, and Marta SO woulda finished him with her new move...but the train came. The other was a short white hair boy. He was young but not as young as Marta, and like Shinta said, he has a thing for Aeon."-- She snickered to herself at the indirect gay joke that no one probably cared about but herself, then continued on with her description.-- He was a master of ice that Marta bets even normal fire couldn't burn. It could freeze just about anything and apparently his shikai is a large ice dragon that he can manipulate freely. More deadly than the big fox guy..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1November 1st 2010, 1:58 pm

" And that's when I realized Having Confidence is usually a good thing.. But an over abundance of it will get you killed. "
-Shinta said as if quoting it from a book. Which he was. It was a line from Vash's third book entitled . The horsemen Cometh . -
'Basically what i'm saying is the captains were far from fighting at here full potential in there and they gave up less information on there skills then you did marta-chan . Let's not assume that attack would have killed the fox.

I'll tell you what I saw Kham.. The ice one Though using a strong technique is simply limited to that technique Against a shinobi with many grand Jutsu I think he can be overwhelmed faster then Th fox captain who wields pure strength.

With our Chakra on the fritz however..They both could possess a problem."

Last edited by Shinta Urashura on November 1st 2010, 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1November 1st 2010, 2:21 pm

--Marta hissed and puffed her cheeks. Shinta was right, but Marta was just being bitter cause she was warped to Shinta's mind before her super new cool move could be used..--"Nyu, yea yea.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1November 1st 2010, 2:46 pm

"You're right... in our world Kenpachi kept saying over and over about how he was fighting under a 'limiter' that Shinigami aren't permitted to go all out in our world. But here, we can assume that they aren't going to hold back."

-*Kham stopped then sniffed the air around him, it was a little known fact about Kham that he had a keen sense of smell. After being a prison cell for 10,000 years of absolute darkness he had to develop other means to locate where things were. Orca was here, and so was Zeik but Orca's chakras... were dwindling. Zeik on the other hand was heading in some random direction letting his feelings get the best of him as always. But Kham had to save Orca... If the foe who he was fighting was about to best Orca then it would be best if he did it himself, but Kham didn't want to leave the group nor miss out on fighting the big cheese so as a major tax to his chakra at this point he made a fresh clone of himself and sent it after Orca...*-

"Orca's here, and he needs help... I'll have that clone handle business, but we're almost here. At our current level fighting a foe with brute strength as their strategy may not be wisest. But, we can try and pick our foes... we are ninja after all stealth should be our specialty."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Occupation of Soul Society..
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next