Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities Empty
PostSubject: Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities   Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities Icon_minitime1July 30th 2009, 3:56 am

*Rozalyn picks a seat in the classroom, and sits, waiting for an instructor to teach her the ways of soul energy and wavelength.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities   Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities Icon_minitime1July 30th 2009, 6:51 am

Khrona walks into the classroom with Misery and Despair right behind him "... Rozalyn... You wish to learn the ways of wavelength and special Soul Abilities, hm?" Khrona crossed his arms, smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities   Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities Icon_minitime1July 30th 2009, 9:03 am

"Yes, I would. Having found out soul energy, I should become more adept in using it." She said looking at Khrona, and glancing at the two beside him.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities   Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities Icon_minitime1July 30th 2009, 9:33 am

Khrona nodded "Well, my two Death Scythes and a Death Scythe around Shibusen, Tear, are masters of Soul Energy, Tear being quite adept with Soul Wavelength by himself, as well... However, if you want the absolute god of Soul Wavelength and abilities..." Khrona smiled, revealing pointed teeth "Then of course, you would want the wonderful Khrona." His tongue licked his teeth... He seemed to be already enjoying himself. "So... Which do you want to learn first... Wavelength, or Abilities?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities   Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities Icon_minitime1July 30th 2009, 4:55 pm

"Wavelength, it seems to be the most basic, and it could be useful for gaining my abilities." She said, smirking at Khrona, Despair and Misery.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities   Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities Icon_minitime1July 30th 2009, 5:22 pm

Khrona laughed a bit "Alright, alright! Let me peer into your soul..." Khrona remembered the time when he saw her soul before, but he now needed to know exactly which wavelength abilities would be best for her "Hm.... Alright. I know. Your wavelength is quite destructive... similar to that of Unknown's... Yet under control... So the best abilities for you are Soul Merge and Soul Destruction... Though both are very complex and may take a bit of practice and intensive training for you to learn properly..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities   Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities Icon_minitime1July 30th 2009, 11:12 pm

"Ah..."She remembered last time, when she was a bit emotionally unstable. She felt herself more, calm, now. "Destructive wavelength.....I'm not sure if I entirely understand, but it seems I can begin with abilities first?" She was unsure, entering into a new field of techniques.*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities   Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities Icon_minitime1August 1st 2009, 10:55 am

Khrona chuckled a bit "Soul abilities would be easier to learn than the other two wavelength abilities... Hm... Guess we should start with those... Hm. But what would be good for you...?" Khrona's hand lashed out and touched her chest, feeling her wavelength through him... among other things (Haha). Khrona began to mutter something incoherently as his eyes slowly opened up, his hand retracting. "Alright, it seems--" He was swiftly smacked upon the head with a blade jutting from Misery. There was a silent and demonic glare exchanged between the both of them, the atmosphere becoming quite intense. Khrona growled, then turned back to Rose "AHEM. As I was SAYING. It seems as though the only ability you are capable of learning at the moment would be Soul Feedback. It would be better for you to learn Soul Perception, but at the moment, that is impossible... Sigh... But Soul Feedback is quite useful. It senses the location of all of the souls within a set area. The more powerful your wavelength, the larger the area you can sense. Usually, it will pinpoint the location of anything that has a soul, be it visible or not, but it is usually helpful if you can SEE the soul..." Khrona lowered his head "... Nevermind. Let us just get it under way." Khrona waited for Rose, just in case she had something to say.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities   Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities Icon_minitime1August 1st 2009, 1:18 pm

*Rozalyn's expression changed from Khrona touching her chest, and she also was slightly upset with having horrid progress with this. She was being impatient, but it wasn't like she could do anything about it. "I...I have no questions...I'm ready to start."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities   Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities Icon_minitime1August 1st 2009, 2:13 pm

Khrona's eyes dimmed, the smile growing larger across his face "Good. Then... Let's begin." Khrona swiftly pulled her closer by moving his fingers, the psychic energy drawing her near and halting her in front of him "Concentrate on your own soul. Concentrate on your wavelength as well. Naturally, once you concentrate on the soul, you will be able to feel your own wavelength pulsing within. Once you can feel it, tell me, and I will guide you from there."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities   Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities Icon_minitime1August 4th 2009, 8:16 am

*Rozalyn would close her eyes, and begin to concentrate on her soul. She seemed to be in deep thought, and her dark aura began to calm down and dim. It was much more gentle now. She would feel small pulses of her wavelength as she continued to concentrate, and the more she did this, the pulses would become more powerful. Her body jumped a little, from the many pulsations that is. She would open her eyes, looking at Khrona. "I can feel it."
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities   Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities Icon_minitime1August 12th 2009, 8:06 am

Khrona smiled "Good. Now, ythat wavelength pulsing within you... Allow it to unleash. Let the pulsations flow out as far as they can stretch, focusing on your soul in the same way. By doing this, you should be able to feel all of the souls within the radius of your pulsing soul wavelength... Proceed. The first you should feel should be mine, then possibly my two weapons'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities   Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Wanting to learn more of Soul wavelength and soul abilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Classrooms-
Jump to: