Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Occupation of Soul Society..

Go down 
+7
Hitsugaya Tōshirō
Soifon
Shunsui Kyoraku
Aeon
Ken Minamino
Retsu Isakuru
Cross
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 7:42 am

"Stealth.. I've never heard of such a concept."
-He said Obviously in a small sarcastic way He wasn't interested in sneaking around He simply wanted to Get through this as quickly as he could he had other fish to fry.
He began polishing his shades on his shirt. It always mellowed him when he thought how another pair of his shades were going to probably be destroyed soon-
"At any rate I think I would be the best to fight either The women or the Fox So lets hope one of them drop in neh?"
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Village of Residence : Soul Society
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 11:56 am

-*Kyoraku walked out of the house in front of them which was coincidentally the captain commanders first division quarters, the shinobi had reached their destination. But now the real battle began. Yaamma-jii specifically requested to not have him be rushed to the front but oh well.*-

"Eh... a victory is a victory."

-*Kyoraku said, he didn't feel right fighting them under these suppressors and him not limited to use all of his power including his bankai which was forbidden... but hey its whatever.*-

"Come on little girl..."

-*Kyoraku said flirtatiously to Marta he flash stepped towards the front of her smooth talking like not proving any particular threat at all, his swords were sheathed even. He just wanted to talk.*-

"Let's just... talk somewhere, we can call it fighting if you want."
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captian

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 11:58 am

"CAPTAIN KYORAKU, get serious..."
-Said a voice coming form no where, sooner or later the wind blew and a woman appeared matching the face with the voice obviously this was the fast bitch.-

"They're helpless now. we can strike them down and be done with it... I'll be dealing with the orange haired one."

Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Cool Points (LOL) : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 12:00 pm

-Toshiro walked out of a nearby alley way with his Zanpakuto on his back, since he was so small and hyonmaru was such a long sword it needed to be carried this way. Either way, toshiro's presence filled a room.-

"Let me take the silver haired one... My name is Hitsugaya Toshiro the youngest Captain of soul society. Underestimate me if you so choose."

- he said with a menacing glare-
Back to top Go down
Sajin Komamura

Sajin Komamura

Kekkei Genkai : Tenken

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 12:02 pm

"I too shall partake in the punishing of the orange haired individual, leave the silver one to fight the Captain Commander who will wipe the Seireti clean of the trash."

*Komamura a looming figure emerged from the shadows with his arms crossed he planned to crush shinta, giving their comrades no time to deal with the chakra suppressors.*

"We have our lieutenants fighting against those who you sent to deal with our energy suppressing devices. We will crush you all so fast, you will not have the liberty of fighting with even one destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 12:05 pm

"O so You finally showed up I was getting bored anyways.."
-Shinta gave them a small wave as he put his glasses back on now clean as a whistle.-
"Kham If i take on the two of them that will leave you with the advantage of moving around these guy's yeah? Use that as an advantage and go for the head.'
-Shinta said this in a hush voice over his shoulder as he eyed his enemies under his glasses.-
Back to top Go down
Sajin Komamura

Sajin Komamura

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 12:47 pm

-Komamura was the captain who was always the one to jump the gun, and get pissed easily. And so, with Shinta's casualness Komamura went apeshit... His spiritual pressure flared to its maximum as he held his zanapkuto out in front of him to the chakra suppressed shinobi they would feel a suffocating sensation-

"MOVE AROUND!? NONSENSE! BANKAI!

-Said Komamura, in the background a monstrous demonic knight thats black rose from the depths and stood atop Komamura behind him like an oversoul, flames of intensity sprouted out from the ground as the knight rose to its full height and stood behind Komamura-

"Kokujō Tengen Myō'ōoooooooooooooooooo!"
The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 800px-Komamuras_Bankai

-Komamura swung his blade down and the massive figure without hesitation responded by swinging his blade down on shinta and whoever the fuck else was in the damn way he didnt give a damn... shinta pissed him off-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 12:52 pm

-*Kham without hesitation threw himself in the way of the blade catching it, now... without these suppressors Kham would be able to catch it and throw the damn Bankai elsewhere but the impact was so furious it caused Kham to sink down into the ground making a big ass crater, since Kham absorbed most of this impact it hurt a bit but the point is everyone was in the same place they stood*-

"Really? I can't throw it... Ugh"

-*Kham rolled to the side letting the blade crash down to the left of him, he read martas mind when she was thinking of whatever you do to the giant bankai it does to him so he squared up and global fisted the fuck out of his sword causing it to fly across soul society for some distance. As such Komamura too would loose his blade. Naturally that hurt Kham... a lot since Zanpakuto are so damn durable lil swords*-

"These suppressor things are so unfair... isn't honor supposed to be you guys' thing With a bankai that big, you would estimate to crush any opponent in one blow, but with your bankai having such a critical weakness what happens when you fight a stronger opponent who can make a counterattack? I'll be taking my leave..."

-*Kham patted shinta on the shoulder and gave Marta a thumbs up and took a step forward moving past the captains on to the commanders chambers.*-
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 12:58 pm

((Make a separate topic for you respective fights, Shinta can stay here...))

-As Kham moved Soifon disappeared appearing in front of Shinta with her zanpakuto out and ready. As such 5 images of her appeared all around Shinta aiming to dismember him in every way ever with amazing speeds unrivaled here.-
Back to top Go down
Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Cool Points (LOL) : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 12:59 pm

-Toshiro eyed Aeon and took off East knowing that Aeon would follow to fight there instead of fighting here where he would be likely to kill people with his powers.-
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 1:06 pm

((Pardon the slight auto hit marta... just for rp purposes))

-*Kyoraku whisked up Marta and flash stepped them both far away to chat rather than fight... Kyoraku just wanted to pretend fight for now...*-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 1:16 pm

"Completely opposite opponents at the same time. Large powerful and sluggish and fast and tricky .
Shinta luckily having great reflexes was not completely caught off guard . He wasn't new to speed being a shinobi However his own speed in this form didn't compare. However without moving the world eater scarf around his neck (obtained from grim) grew several scarf arms to catch each attack as they came while holding the last strike in place .With that second or two he bought slammed two fingers into the ground which though not effecting the area physically sent a rush of unseen energy to knock her back and give him enough time to draw his newest sword he had sheathed on his back since he entered the dangai. He simply called severance.

"Even completely sealed up that attack i did to the ground usually stirs up quite an earthquake. I must Meet Your Lead scientist he truly came up with a good chakra suppressant.
However if you think this put's You on the same level as me Shinta Urashura Then that I shall have to correct. Even if I have to use mostly taijutsu skills to do so."

-Shinta being stronger with ninjutsu was bluffing more then he let on but he charged at where she would have been pushed to (she wouldn't have been injured it was just a push.) with his sword drawn he aimed to knock her up into the air. He was hoping for a counter attack as well as an attack from the fox the he could perhaps use against one another. either way if he stayed close to Soifon He would most likely wouldn't get an overly powerful attack rom the fox seeing as he wouldn't risk his fellow Captain.-
Back to top Go down
Sajin Komamura

Sajin Komamura

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 1:26 pm

((Shinta, feel free to respond after every post you dont have to wait until soifon replies))

-Unfortunately Kham was wrong, the tit for tat aspect of his bankai only works with physical injury as such, his sword although knocked out of the Hand of the bankai was quickly replenished as if he could just summon a new one, Komamura waved the bankais free hand in a surprisingly quick motion at Shinta wiping the entire ground destroying everything, Shinta would soon realize that these were afterimages of soifon, that where she actually was, was known at the moment. While the bankais hand was being swung Komamura brought down its massive blade onto the ground where Shinta would dodge restricting his movements a bit. He figured the orange top was not as physically strong as the silver one... but there was something different about him-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 2:55 pm

"hmm How I wish I stole Zeiks sharingans before he went blind."
-He said to himself at a low volume but still hear able. He Took a second as the area around him was getting destroyed. He is clearly trying to restrict my movements. He saw me flying before In the dangai. This guy was clearly a hot headed type he could use this as an advantage.-
-Like that his form Changed . His wings looked alittle more tattered do to the chakra Suppression but even so he had such a large body of chakra that he could still switch to speed demon form.

He spiraled up high into the air . He knew from the height he was at the women could probably jump to hit him but he stayed at parallel with the large armors helmet.
Which is exactly where he headed Right for the big guy. His severance blade glew black with dark energy Though not the dark force was still as potent as he could make his chakra at the moment . A whiplash of this darkchakra formed off the blade and spiraled around The big guy like giant dark ribbons that Would try and constrict him in place so that he could get in his next move.-
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 5:01 pm

-Soifon appeared in front of Shinta with her blade touching his mid section aiming to slash him in two landing a critical blow. The real her on the other hand was a bit aloof muttering an incantation for a binding kido, should shinta evade he would know that soifon would stay on his ass. as a matter fact there was another soi fon trailing him from far off just in case if he dodged ready to intercept.-
Back to top Go down
Sajin Komamura

Sajin Komamura

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 4th 2010, 5:04 pm

-Komamura's only defense in this state was his spiritual pressure which was at its peak and covered the area. It would make shinta feel as if he was swimming through cement in the air as he continued to move making it very dense. His crimson spiritual pressure filled the area as it forced the bands of dark energy away. The giant Bankai and komamura who was standing on the ground walked towards Shinta and loomed over him containing him in this small area, wherever he would move the giant would strike.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 6th 2010, 9:58 pm

-A gaping hole opened from the chest of sajin's bankai more then likely causing him to fall over and halting his slash, the figure however kept moving to appear before Shinta and parried Soi-fon attack accordingly. A voice spoke from above as the figure in front of shinta disappeared-

"Long time no see Shinta"

-It was Zeik floating in the air watching as Sajin's bankai began to fall(Not defeated). The blow more then likely wasn't enough to kill sajin's Bankai, but it was still one hell of an entrance-

"Hmp you"

-Zeik said as he drew two of his zanpaktou and watched as soi fon and her clones continued making there moves, on Zeik's forehead was the mark of the pentagram but Zeik's hair was more then likely blocking this from view-

Last edited by Zeik on November 8th 2010, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 8:28 am

"Your suppose to be taking out thoughs annoying chakra suppressors for me neh? '
-He gave Zeik a small wink . It was true that shinta could hardly move with this spiritual pressure because shinta didn't have much himself and he couldn't overwhelm it with chakra cause of it being surpressed but Shinta didn't need to move.-
"I am only limited to that which my mind can Think . However Im glad That Zeik showed up so we can do this twice as fast."

-Shintas arm turned into a large Zues cannon obviously meaning he was bidding time for the last while to use his Zues mutation.
Out of that cannon however sprouted several cannons in certain directions and almost perfectly they shot in such a precise way all at once that the blasts would make contact with all of soifons clones.-
"I hate clones... we have enough of them in the shinobi world."
Back to top Go down
Sajin Komamura

Sajin Komamura

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 4:16 pm

(AH, you edited your post making it more descriptive after we had a fuss about it... well done)

-Well, gotta love auto-hits... anywho as previously stated Komamura kicked up his rather dense spiritual pressure as a defense against any normal assault he was unaware of Zeiks nearing presence BUT someone entering his spiritual pressure threatening his bankai. His extreme reiatsu guarded his bankai from any normal slash. After all the only one who inflicted any physical damage on Komamura's bankai was the likes of Aizen and a released Tousen it was extremely durable...-

"Ah, the interloper has surfaced himself. You are FAR out of your league"

-With that statement Komamura growled, him being an animal and all his reiatsu began to flare up again making it hard to move and such he then brought his fist down on the ground causing it to shake violently disorienting those who were on the ground. Tengen brought down his blade on the two aiming to pwn them silly-
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 7th 2010, 4:20 pm

-From the smoke kicked up by Tengen Myou, Soifon pressed her hands to the ground kicking up an extremely dense red smoke using a type of kido masking the spiritual pressure of the user and providing tengen some cover for the time being. Soifon, having her energies and presence totally masked she appeared everywhere with her shikai active aiming to poke shinta and zeik in every place possible at once with extreme speed and the element of surprise on her side-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 8th 2010, 8:30 pm

((Edited))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 9th 2010, 6:55 pm

-Since Zeik was nowhere near shinta he needed not worry about the giant blade of doom heading towards him and since he was indeed floating in the sky the trembling fist of pwange meant nothing to him either. Now with the preliminaries out the way on to what I need to focus on-

-The soi fon clones didn't have the element of surprise as masking ones energy had no effect on Zeik's omnipotent vision. The moment soi fon entered the 6 meter radius he needed her to he would inflict each and everyone of the clones or real soi fon with the mighty tsukiyomi. Causing each of them to fall ill to crippling genjutsu an art soi fon was more then likely not use to and if for some reason she wasn't effected by Zeik's genjutsu, which I wouldn't understand why. Zeik would simply deal with that in a many of ways-

"Out of my league...hmm not so much"

-Zeik said pointing to the mark of the pentagram on his forehead. Zeik had activated the mark prior to entering the area giving him the edge he needed to ignore the chakra suppressors. A feet he could only uphold for so long, but Zeik aimed to knock both of the captains out of the fight before his time was up-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 16th 2010, 8:57 am

(My super bad guys busy week)
What is that mark of Zeiks... My guess is it helps the body force it's chakra up... Something like that might make him incredibly weak when it's time is up...

-Shinta thought as Apparently Zeik stoped Soifons attack. Shinta had originally planned to let them(soifons) hit him(shinta) and capture them with his Zues mutation and blast them away. But it seemed unneeded now However there was the pickle of the large crushing blade.-

"Summoning jutsu Gate keeper of the dark Planet."
The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Sinryu
-Infront of Shinta was summoned a dark dragon easily matching the Size of the fox's bankai. The beast clasped its uppr wings together to form a clamp of sorts to grab the blade. But even the summon was suppressed a bit and it began breaking his wings rapidly.

However Shinta took this as his chance and he ran up the dragons back . Alittle more slowly then he is used of running even in normal mode . He would be a snail without his speed demon form.
Shinta kicked off the dragons forehead right at the bankai In his hand formed a Giant dark Orion Rasengan He came in for a point blank hit.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 16th 2010, 11:24 am

--Flying over toward Kham's battle, Marta notices a large area of red smoke and that fox guy's massive bankai. It was then that she remembered that Shinta was fighting, and against two captains no less. She had to head over, and let both sides know.-- "Huh, why is Marta sensing Zeik..?"-- So now apparently Zeik was in the area, and now a giant dragon came out of nowhere. She had to do something, before they killed each other. However, she wasn't going to run up into a battle with people already battle ready with killing intent as a mindset, but at the same time she had to show that she didn't mean the captains harm. Two staffs of black mist formed in her hands and she made her way toward them, wary of the smoke since she knew what it did now.-- "Hold on a minute! It's Ichimaru, the white haired man!"-- She figured there was little she could say to make either side just listen to her, so she would mention the name of one of their fellow captains, Ichimaru. Hopefully, some type of reply of "how do you know that name" would occur and she could start a conversation, which was her primary goal at the moment.--
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1November 16th 2010, 11:31 am

-The Soifon clones were merely after images, which had no senses and therefore were immune to genjutsu assualt (sux...) and stabbed Zeik with their Shikai unaffected by his technique, as a follow up to their strike all the after images would dissipate for Soifon could only make them last for such a short period of time, the smoke would begin to clear and Zeik would be covered once again with Soifon's homonka... Noticing Marta enter the battle field Soifon appeared behind her with a smile on her face-

"We know Ichimaru defected from soul society a couple months ago, what are you telling us?"

-She aimed to poke Marta in the back with her shikai with unrivaled speed and intensity-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Occupation of Soul Society..   The Occupation of Soul Society.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Occupation of Soul Society..
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next