Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Visiting the Abandoned Armory - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Visiting the Abandoned Armory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cleff

Cleff

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 6
Kekkei Genkai : Transcendent Sound, Techno-Data Prowess

Character sheet
Character Race: Technology Sprite
Character Info (Highlight):

Visiting the Abandoned Armory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 2:32 pm

It was a nice idea, yet, it was completely wrong. Cleff wasn't made from the metals, he had merely used the metal as a medium for his transportation. Though, that gas would be quite problematic... So, this is where the Main Body back in the Chaotic Palace would instantly switch the coordinates of where the copy was located, which was still in the area, but out of the gas. That was up in the sky. The Main Body would rejuvenate the Cleff and then... the Transcendent Sound.

"Transcendent Sound..." Cleff would then release a massive sound pulse wave from himself to blow away all of the gas near him in a terrific fashion. "... Transcendent Sound; Hyper Suction." From the sound wave omitted from Cleff, it would change into an orb.. Not that sound could be seen, but if it could, it would be an orb. The molecules and atoms of this would be swirling and rotating and vibrating at insane amounts of speed, creating a terrific suction to suck in all of the gas and break it down into nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

Village of Residence : N/A
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Network Control

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 2:51 pm

_Looking from inside the armory Jenny would press some more buttons and then from the top of the roof near where Sheng was standing would appear a large cannon that would glow with energy as it moved high out of the range of the gas. The cannon would then release a large beam of electrical energy that would burst rocket toward Cleff at light speed trying to completely engulf and destroy him. Also if Cleff tried his though metal ability again he would move right into the gas._
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 2:53 pm

-Seeing the cannon Sheng would touch it with his Storm Ring causing the energy blast of now have a mixture of disintegrating Storm Flame toward Cleff adding more power and making the blast more deadly.-
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 3:07 pm

Once the cannon emerged from the armory, Cleff scanned it, learning all of its properties before it even fired. Because the blast was ELECTRIC energy, it could be maneuvered to Cleff's whim, via electromagnetics or just his control over electricity.. And even if not that, Cleff could always move out of the way at warp speed, or through the means of having his coordinates reassigned, again. The gas was not a problem anymore, for it was constantly getting sucked into the Hyper Suction and being broken down and destroyed.

Cleff scoffed "Alright, that's the way you want it? sSSsSSo be it! I w-w-w-w-want the knowledge of you and that robot gigirl, so...." Cleff would snap his fingers, signalling for the Assault.

"If I dododo not have your knowledge within the next hour... grt..gzt... This entire area will know what hell is... And no, I am n-not talking about ZZzzzzZeik's Hell!"
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 3:29 pm

_As Cleff gave his damands from under Sheng would erupt large metal tendirlls that would grab Sheng and a helmet would be placed on his head. Sheng would then be pulled into the the armory and Jenny would appear in his place. Jenny would snap her fingers and all of the gas would then disappear back into the armory. From the ground would then erupt a disk that Jenny would then catch and hold out for Cleff._

"Cleff hear is a disk that has all of my and Sheng's knowlage on Hakku-dono, Cross-dono, and much more if you leave and don't come back you can have it."
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 3:39 pm

Cleff sighed "... Awww... I already lllllaunched the Assault... Fine.." Cleff snapped his fingers and the stuff that was launched would be transported to the infinite confines of the Data Realm... Since Cleff could DAMN SURE not redirect or stop that shit.

Cleff would take the disk and insert it into himself, and the knowledge that was in it would be transferred to the Main Body. "... I, myself, shshshall not returnnnn, then... Keheheheheheh..." The Scout would then go look for Cross, who was his main target, truly. "We will keep coming... Crosssssssssss..."
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 3:51 pm

_Jenny would sigh as she would wave her hand causing the metal around the Armory to disappear and the area to return to its peacful nature, She would then touch the ground causing Sheng would reappear back on the roof perfectly fine. Jenny would then turn toward Sheng and bow to him._

"I'm sorry Sheng-dono I had to give Cleff the info he needed so he would not destroy the area."

_Jeny would remained bowed ready for Sheng to express his anger._
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 3:58 pm

"Well were alive and the armory is not destroyed so it's fine so come one lets finish putting the last touched on The Bukigura (Armory)."

-Sheng you pat Jenny on the head and would hop on to the ground and walk into the armroy.-
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory - Page 2 Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 4:01 pm

_Jenny would stand surprised that Sheng was not mad and had brushed off the whole situation. Jenny would hop down to the ground and fallow Sheng back into the armory._
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Abandoned Armory
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2