Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Visiting the Abandoned Armory I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Visiting the Abandoned Armory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Visiting the Abandoned Armory Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 4:11 pm

-Sheng would appear at the abandoned armory would would walk though the door which was rusted and hang by one hing. Looking around the area Sheng would notice the place was completely empty of all weapons and weapon building materials as if someone had robbed the place. Sheng had hear that the last owner of this place ans his assistance were both dead so Sheng knew there would be nobody hear. Sheng would walk over to the desk and would walk around to the other side and sit in the chair that was behind the desk. Sheng would then kick his feet on top of the desk and would then look around the Armory at the vastly empty building. Sheng would then stop and think for a moment to himself.-

"Hmmm since the old owner is dead I wonder if anyone would mind if I took over this armory."
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

Village of Residence : N/A
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Network Control

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 4:25 pm

_Jenny would land outside in front of the Armory and would carefully sneak up toward the door but not going in or standing in front of it. Her sunglasses would glow as she would scan the inside of the armory and she would notice one mass of body heat sitting at the front desk. Jenny would release a light sigh that is was just a normal intruder and not Cleff, although she still need to act. She would take a few steps back from the door and would release 10 cubes from her body that would take a position around the whole armory. In less then a second Jenny and cubes would bust though the windows and wall of the armory and just as fast as the appear the cube would crack with electricity and would create a large electric cage that would form inside the armory and would compress around the man at the desk trapping him since the cage started as soon as the bursted into the armory. Jenny would appear in front of the cage facing the man as the desk with her hand pointed at him and he arm would turn into a large cannon that would start to charge with energy._

"State your Name purpose being in this abandoned armory."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 4:31 pm

-Still sitting at the desk the cage of electricity would trap Sheng who would sit up and look around until he notice the girl with a cannon for a arm pointed at him. As she asked her question Sheng's Zodiac Dog would appear behind him and his hand would begin to crackle with lighting. Although as he is about to stand up and break out of the cage and knock out the girl in front of him he would sniff the air and notice no only did this girl not smell human and she actual smelled a lot like the armory. Sheng would cool down and see what he could learn about her.-

"My name is Sheng Koudoutai Jounin of the Twilight and I came hear because I hear about this place being abandoned and was thinking about coming hear to get this armory back up and running. Now my I ask what your name is young lady?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 4:50 pm

_Hearing that the body was a ninja of one of the villages of Vescrutia Jenny would return he hand back to normal but she would keep the cage around him just in case. She would the stop and think for a moment about what Sheng said about taking over the armory. Since leaving the Chaotic Palace she had hear about the deaths of Arashi and Akarui so there was no one to come back to the armory. Also while Jenny herslef could take over the armory since her body was a robot body she herself had limits to what she could do. Jenny would then scan Sheng's body and chakra and would see that his body was well above normal condition of that of normal Jounin. She also noticed something strange about his chakra which seemed to use all chakra elements but some element chakras seemed sealed off but she would look into that later. She would turn around and would snap her fingers causing the cubes to stop surging with electricity and return to Jenny's body. She would then walk a few feet away from Sheng and look around the empty armory before she would speak._

"Understood then from now on Sheng Koudoutai you shall become the owner of the Armory and will work with me to provide a weapons to all of Vescrutia."

_Jenny planned to work with Sheng not only to make sure he did not destroy the armory but also because she wanted to make sure Cleff did not try and sneak in an cause more trouble._
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 4:55 pm

"Hmmm well that was not so hard but if we area going to re-open this place we have to rebuild don't you think Jenny-san?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 5:00 pm

"Yes you are right Sheng-dono and I have already made some blue prints but I have no idea where we will find the materials to create anything computer system related since all place I can think of are not safe to enter."

_While thinking Jenny would grab a near by sheet to blue print paper and using a pen she found on the ground in just a minute or 2 she would have a completely model of what the armory could look like with some modifications. She would then go back to thinking were to get technical materials from._
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 5:11 pm

-Sheng would stand up and would being to look over the blue prints surprised at the detail seen in the work. Although he would stop looking over the blue prints when he hears Jenny talking about needing technical material.-

"Well if you need technical material you should head toward The Fortress and look for a man named Cross."

-Sheng would point in the direction of where she needed to go since Sheng would have no idea what to ask for since he was not that good with technical things.-
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 5:14 pm

_Jenny would nod about the directions and who to talk to and would walk out the door quickly leaving the blue prints back with Sheng. She would jump into the air and fly off toward the Fortress to speak with the man known as Cross._
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 5:16 pm

-Sheng would watch as Jenny would fly off as he continued to look over the blue prints. A thought would run though his mind and he would crack a large smile as his Zodiac Beads would glow and all of his Zodiac Animals would appear behind him as Sheng drew his sword and took of his weights and would begin to get to work.-
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 8:45 pm

_Short Time Skip_

_Jenny would appear in front of the armory finally returning for her meeting with Cross. She would begin to walk toward the Armory wondering if Sheng had got any work done of has he just been relaxing._
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 8:52 pm

-Walking toward the armory Jenny would notice that the armory had been mostly completely rebuilt to to exactly what was written in her blue prints. While Sheng was not good with good with technical things he could easily fallow instructions. Sheng would then be seen walk back toward the Armory in his Zodiac Ox Armor mode carrying multiple trees, boulders, and other things he was using to put the armory together. He would notice Jenny and walk over toward her still holding the large heavy items.-

"Hey Jenny-chan your back did Cross-san help you out?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 9:00 pm

"Yes he was very helpful and gave me exactly what I need to finish the work on the Armory."

_Jenny would not be surprised about the amount of weight Sheng was lifting since she knew about his super human strength from her scanning of him earlier although she was curious about his strange armor but would worry about it later. Jenny would then turn around and walk toward the Armory while speaking to Sheng.-

"Well come on Sheng-dono we still have somethings to take care of before we can open the Armory back up to the public.....Oh also Cross-dono stated that if you need any help dont hesitate to ask."

_With that said Jenny would walk into the Armory to get started to install the computer like settings into the armory._
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 1st 2010, 9:04 pm

"Wow I though Cross-san was going to dismantle her guess he's not all bad."

-Sheng would stop thinking to himself and would then fallow Jenny into the armory with all of the gathered material shutting and locking to doors behind him.-
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 12:40 pm

_Day long Time Skip_

_After installing the need programs and the rest of the building lights, electricty, and weapon forging machinery Jenny would walk out of the doors and would turn and look at the new re-built armory._

Visiting the Abandoned Armory Buildi10
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 6
Kekkei Genkai : Transcendent Sound, Techno-Data Prowess

Character sheet
Character Race: Technology Sprite
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 12:49 pm

(Fuck waiting for Cross to get online! I'm doing something NOW!!)

Another Cleff Copy had returned to the armory, for he felt a massive amount of electricity flowing through it. "... D-dad-adammit... I could have SWORN I drrrrained and stststole everything from this place before... Who the HELL could have rebuiiii-i-i-i-ilt it?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 12:51 pm

-Sheng would also walk out of the Armory and would stand looking over the building with a nice smile on his face. He would then stop and would think to him self for a moment before turning toward Jenny.-

"Hey we do need to rename this place..........I don't want to call this just call it Sheng's Armory."

-Sheng would then begin to think to himself some more really trying to think of a name that would be nice and easy for others to know what the place was though the name. Finally Sheng would snap his finger and look toward Jenny.-

"I know we'll call this place The........."

-Sheng would then turn and notice the strange creature Sheng had never seen before.-

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 12:54 pm

Cleff scoffed "Who am I? Cleff... N-n-not that this is any of your busssssiness... bzt... Gzt..." Cleff's head would twitch, then rotate, before eying the new armory. "... Is this yours, flesh bag?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 12:56 pm

_Jenny would see Cleff appear and would quickly grab Sheng and move him back toward the armory and would stop at the door._

"Sheng-dono this is Cleff a former Chaos Jounin who had becomed corrupted by some type of viruse and has been tking over different technical areas around Vescrutia. My scans show that he is just a copy but still just as dangerouse as the orignal. I have something that might stop him bu I need you to keep him busy for a few minutes while I get things together in the armory."

_Jenny would then disappear into the armory touching a button on the side of the door which would then cause the doors and windows to become covered in adamantium which would block attack from damaging the building and blocking Cleff from enetering the building without some hard work. Mean while Jenny would move though the armory toward a room that had no door handle but it would glowe and disappear and cclose back up as soon a Jenny went inside._

Last edited by Jenny on May 2nd 2010, 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 1:06 pm

-Sheng would just listen and watch as Jenny told him about Cleff and then left into the armory which would then lock and seal up. Sheng had never heard of this guy before but from what Jenny had just told him he was most likely someone he had to be careful of. Sheng would then sigh as he turned toward Cleff with his blade drawn, his Storm Ring lite, and his Zodiac Beads would begin to lightly glow.-

"Yeah this is my Armory what's it to ya?"
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 1:11 pm

(Honestly, you shouldn't block the doors of the shop with METAL, but I'll let it slide this time. XDD)

Cleff laughed, hacking up viruses and whatnot as he did so "... The oooriginal shop.. I ababababsorbed all of the weapons and stuff within... The electricity... Etc... Though, it was not suitable fofofofor another Base of Operations for me..."

Cleff smirked "... But thankzzzzzz to you, now it izzz... Gzt. Give it to me." Cleff extended his 6 wings as he glared at the building, making his automatic ability of making all machines, mechanical things, electronics and the like malfunction and stop working just by being within Cleff's corrupted presence.
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 1:26 pm

_Jenny had already made the building unable to be shut down by Cleff Cleff's corrupted presence because Jenny made sure to make it that the Armory could run on bio energy whcich could not be affected by Cleff's corrupted presence which affected electronics. This would allow Sheng to fight with out worrying about the Armory being shut down._
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 1:30 pm

-Sheng would use Cleff trying to shut down the Armory as a chance to attack. Sheng would jam his Storm Ring into a box weapon on his him and from the box would erupt Sheng's Storm Revolver. Sheng would then aim and release a large tsunami sized waved of disintegrating Storm Flame toward Cleff trying to quickly engulf and disintegrate him into ash.-
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 1:34 pm

Cleff merely laugh, being disintegrated. Another would swiftly appear from out of the metal protecting the Armory. "The same mistake that Cross made... Heeeeheheeheh... The Main Body can create copies from any metallic substances in any coordinates... No matter how many you destroy... There can be more of uusssss... We will come infinitely..."

Cleff's highest 2 wings would aim themselves at Sheng and launch the Disintegration Cannon blasts, which would rip apart the molecules of anything in its path instantaneously.
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 1:55 pm

_As Cleff recreated himself from the metal from the armory from inside the Armory Jenny would seem to smile because that is what she was hopping for. Jenny had finally had enough time to activate the system she was working on and she would then press a button a digital keyboard. From outside the Armory from the metal around the armory and even the metal that Cleff was now made of would erupt a strage gass that would cover the area around the armory. This gas would seem to crackle with electricity but this was something completely different. This was a strange energy that Jenny had colected from the old mountain from the past gone Village Hidden in Depths. The mountain had the power to completely drain ninja of their chakra and Jenny was able to reengineer it so that it could completely drain all people, divices. and others of all electircity in their body. This electical draining rock was inside the gas that was now around the whole area. This should cause the copy of Cleff to shut down unable to move of prosses anything until taken out of the gas. Also there was no way to avoid that gas since it was being released from the metal Cleff had used to create his new body._
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 1:58 pm

-As the Disintegration Cannon blasts moved toward him Sheng would disappear moving faster then lighting out of the way of the attack. Seeing the gas appearing around the area Sheng would disappear to the top of the armory looking down to see what would become of Cleff although the gas was also up on top of the armory it seemed to have no affect on Sheng.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Abandoned Armory   Visiting the Abandoned Armory Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Abandoned Armory
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next