Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Visiting The Armory I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Visiting The Armory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid
Character Info (Highlight):

Visiting The Armory Empty
PostSubject: Visiting The Armory   Visiting The Armory Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2010, 4:49 pm

Takai would appear at the armory with his soul partner still strapped to his arm in her weapon form. It had been sometime since they had been at the armory and wanted to take a look around to see what it was like see who the new owner was since the old one was passed away. Takai would walk in and walk up to the desk and ring the bell hoping someone would come by soon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Armory   Visiting The Armory Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2010, 4:54 pm

-As the guy would ring the bell the floor behind the desk would open and from it would rise a chair and sitting in the chair would be a sleeping Sheng. It had been a while since Sheng had a customer or anything to do for that matter so Sheng had been spending most of his time training and sleeping to his hearts contents. Sheng would then wake up and would notice that someone was at the desk and he would then sit himself up and look at the person.-

"Hello *yawn* welcome to the The Bukigura the armory of Vescrutia, names Sheng how my I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Armory   Visiting The Armory Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2010, 4:58 pm

Takai- Nice to meet you I'm Takai well I was wondering if I could sell this and have a special set of guns made.

Takai would then pull from behind him the hoverboard that he bought from the old owner sometime ago. While it was useful back then Takai has become strong enough that her no longer has a need for it. Takai would place the board on the desk and would wait to see what Sheng would say.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Armory   Visiting The Armory Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2010, 5:03 pm

-At first Sheng seems to show no interest in what Takai is trying to sell to him although his eyebrow would rise when he sees the hoverboard placed on the desk. Sheng would look it over for a minute and would be able to see that this was a item made by Arashi Kuragari who had long passed with most of his inventions. Although this was a one in a life time chance for Sheng to obtain something Jenny could use to create more of Arashi's old inventions Sheng would cool down so Takai would not figure out how valuable it was.-

"Well lets see this is nice so how about this if you give this to me I'll make the guns you want as a trade."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Armory   Visiting The Armory Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2010, 5:05 pm

Takai- Hmm that sounds fair enough so how long do I have to wait till we can begin to work on my guns?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Armory   Visiting The Armory Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2010, 5:09 pm

-Sheng would smile as he would touch a button on the desk and the hoverboard would be taken by a wave a metal tendrils that would take it to Jenny.-

"Fallow me Takai we can begin working on your guns right now so tell me what kind of guns do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Armory   Visiting The Armory Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2010, 5:11 pm

Takai would watch as the board is taken away and would then begin to fallow behind Sheng as he would begin to explain what he wanted.

Takai- Well I was hopping for a set of guns that can connect to my arms so I can release large amounts of poison from them. Does that make since?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Armory   Visiting The Armory Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2010, 5:17 pm

"Yes I think I can work with that. But since it is for poison that takes a little more work."

-As they keep walking they would walk into a room and Sheng would press a button that would cause a set of tendrils to shoot out and grab Takai. The tendrils would then begin to scan Takai while on a large screen waves of data would be seen along the screen. Sheng would then walk over and would begin reading the data and would type on the keyboard a few times. Being with Jenny Sheng had been able to learn a few tech things enough so he could do small things like this. Sheng would then turn around and look up at Takai.-

"Yo Takai don't worry there just scanning what type of poison you uses so the weapons won't be destroyed by your poison. So just sit tight for a moment."
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Armory   Visiting The Armory Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2010, 5:18 pm

Takai would be shocked from begin picked up and scanned by the metal tendrils and would begin to freak out. Although after hearing what Sheng said Takai would cool down just a little but would still feel a little nervous.

Takai- You could have told me this before we walked in you know that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Armory   Visiting The Armory Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2010, 5:23 pm

"Yeah I know but this makes things more fun."

-After a few more minutes the computer screen would stop streaming data and Sheng would press another button and from the air would drop two pairs of guns that Sheng would catch. Sheng would then snap his fingers causing the tendrils to let Takai go back toward the ground, and would toss the guns toward him.-

"So it this was you were talking about."
Visiting The Armory Mosqui10
Back to top Go down
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Armory   Visiting The Armory Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2010, 5:28 pm

Takai would land on the ground and would dust himself off before looking at the guns as he would then catch them.

Takai- Wow these are perfect.

Takai would grip the guns and wires would dig into his arm and begin to suck poison from his body. Takai would begin to charge the guns with different kinds of poison and would cause the gun tubes to change color.

Takai- Thank you very much Sheng hope we meet again.

Takai would then turn and leave out of the armory to go test his new weapons out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Armory   Visiting The Armory Icon_minitime1July 3rd 2010, 5:29 pm

-Sheng would simply wave and would then turn and disappear deep into the armory.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Armory   Visiting The Armory Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Visiting The Armory
Page 1 of 1