Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory) I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenny

Jenny

Village of Residence : N/A
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Network Control

Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory) Empty
PostSubject: Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory)   Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory) Icon_minitime1February 15th 2011, 9:44 pm

_While it was Jenny herself who had called Sheng to come to The Bukigura (Armory) it was instead the sound weapon forger Ne would be standing in front of the desk tapping her foot and nodding her head to the beat of the music she was listening to. Although Ne seemed pretty relaxed it was only because she was not told what Sheng was wanted for just simply told to watch the door and wait for Sheng to arrive._
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory)   Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory) Icon_minitime1February 15th 2011, 10:01 pm

-Just a little while after getting the notice to return to The Bukigura with a burst of the front doors opening and the closing right back up Sheng would be standing just a few feet from Ne. Sheng would release a large sigh because of how much control Jenny had over him being to call him when ever she need him to do something. This was simply due however because she completely controlled the The Bukigura which is where Sheng called home since for certain reasons her can never return to the village houses. Sheng would walk up to Ne and in one movement turn off her headphones so he would not have to yell to get her attention.-

"Yo Ne what does Jenny want with me this time."
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory)   Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory) Icon_minitime1February 15th 2011, 10:03 pm

_Having her music turned off would cause her to frown since she was in the middle of it and could not even get a chance to save to spot she was on. Ne turned around toward Sheng and instantly her frown would go away and she would jump behind the desk and would begin to type on the keyboard._

Ne- What took you so long to get hear Sheng you have been getting slower and slower lately.

_Ne would not even give Sheng a chance to respond as she would press on last button causing a large mic to appear in front her. Ne would then pull a headphone jack from the back of her head and plug it into the side of the mic and would then begin to speak and her voice would echo through the armory._

Ne- Jenny-sama!!!! Sheng has arrived as you requested please come to the front desk.

_Suddenly the floor in front of Sheng would open up causing a large amount of blure light to be released. Suddenly from the ground would appear a young looking girl with short blond hair and a large red bow around her neck. Although besides those things ther rest of the girls body would have a large amount of machine like parts which where very notice able. This girl was non other then Jenny who had been locked deep within the Armory keeping things running properly._

Jenny- Greetings Sheng-san it had been some time how are you?
Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory) Person10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory)   Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory) Icon_minitime1February 15th 2011, 10:13 pm

-Sheng would be shocked by Jenny's appearance since it had been sometime since he last saw her and last time they talked Sheng knew for a fact she was not dressed like how she is know. Although Shang would snap out of his daze and would remember why he was hear.-

"Well I'm fine Jenny I hope you are the same and not the just get right to the point but I must know what did you want to see me for?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory)   Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory) Icon_minitime1February 15th 2011, 10:13 pm

_Jenny would step down from her floating position over the hole standing just a few feet in front of Sheng now. Jenny would then turn toward Ne and motion for her to leave the front area so Sheng and herself could talk, Ne would instantly bow and would turn going deep into the back of the armory._

Jenny- Yes Sheng-san all systems have been functioning at 100% constantly so things are fine. Ask for my reason for calling you, first I must ask have you ever met or heard of a person named Grave Yamino?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory)   Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory) Icon_minitime1February 15th 2011, 10:25 pm

-Sheng would turn away from Jenny and put his hand on his chin and would begin to run the name over and over though his head trying to see if her knew of a man named Grave Yamino. Suddenly a thought would pop into his head about that name and he would turn back toward Jenny,-

"Oh right I remember and Anbu of the Chaos he was a member of Boss X's Mafia along with me before he went missing. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory)   Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory) Icon_minitime1February 15th 2011, 10:26 pm

Jenny- Well Grave-san was once a member of Team Chaotic and lived in the Chaotic Palace along with the past Akarui and my creator Arashi-sama. Now while Grave-san was very lazy he was strong and possessed a unique ability known as the power to use "Persona" which where creatures that came in many different forms. Although before I could fully learn about these Persona out of the blue Gave-san disappeared.

_Jenny would take a moment to think back on the memories of her time with Team Chaotic which were no more with Arashi, Akarui, and Grave being gone and Cleff seeing Jenny as food to be consumed. Soon enough Jenny would snap back to her senses and would continue to speak to Sheng._

Jenny- Although Grave-san is gone just a few weeks ago a very strong person appeared in Vescrutia and according to my scans of that persons energy flow he to has the power to summon "Persona". So the reason I wanted you to come hear Sheng is because I want you to fight this person so I can collect more data on these "Persona".
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory)   Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory) Icon_minitime1February 15th 2011, 10:38 pm

-Sheng would stand for a moment to absorb all of this information from Jenny in listening to every detail of it. After Jenny finished explaining the task she wanted done Sheng would release one large sigh having a little brain overload from everything her had to take in.-

"So short summary their is someone out their with a very unique ability you want to observe and the only way to do that is for you to watch me as I fight that person......Sounds simply enough."

-While Sheng ended on that not to be honest Sheng could feel his going to get messed up senses twitching. But like stated earlier while Sheng owned the Armory Jenny ran it so she had more control over the place living Sheng to either fallow most of her tasked or risk being thrown out of the armory.-

"So how will I find this guy do you have a pin-point on his location or some type of device to locate him?"
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory)   Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory) Icon_minitime1February 15th 2011, 10:43 pm

_Sheng's last question would simply cuase Jenny to actually kinda smile as she would hold up her hands causing a large data screen to appear in front of her. Jenny would then press a set of buttons on the data screen causing a large amount of noises to go off around the Armory. After she was done Jenny would push a red button on the data screen causing it to completely close out. Jenny would then walk toward the door which would open for her and would actually step out of the Armory._

Jenny- Just fallow me Sheng-san and I'll show you where he is.

_With that Jenny would rocket forward toward and unknown area and while she was not moving as fast a compared to Sheng she was actually moving at a pretty good speed almost completely out of sight already._
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory)   Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory) Icon_minitime1February 15th 2011, 10:49 pm

"WAIT!!! When could you ever......"

-Before Sheng could finish his sentence Jenny was already off into the distance toward the location to the person she is looking for. Sheng was shocked actually because not only had he never seen Jenny leave the Armory, Sheng honestly thought she couldn't leave the Armory. Although Sheng would quickly shake this off and would begin to fallow behind.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory)   Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Requesting Sheng: Report to The Bukigura (Armory)
Page 1 of 1