Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening Empty
PostSubject: The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening   The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening Icon_minitime1May 2nd 2010, 8:04 pm

-Sheng would be chilling as the front desk of The Bukigura and would be waiting for someone to come by. Sheng had posted fliers all around Vescrutia and would hop someone would come by since Jenny was in the back making sure things were operating perfectly.-

(Visual on the Rebuilt Armory)
The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening Buildi10
Back to top Go down
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Playing in the flower garden, eating sweet foods and pollenating flowers
Kekkei Genkai : Bandage(Cloth) Manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening   The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening Icon_minitime1May 4th 2010, 11:41 pm

*walks in bewildered, sheer amazement on his face*

"This is bigger than the mall on Pokemon, what could possibly be in here? Hopefully i can get my leg weights now"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening   The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening Icon_minitime1May 4th 2010, 11:45 pm

-Sheng would be sleep at the desk before he would wake up to the sound of walking in. Sheng would sit up and notice the guy who would be looking around at the size of the building. Sheng would then slightly wave his hands to get the guys attention before speaking.-

"Welcome to the The Bukigura how may I help you."
Back to top Go down
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Hobbies / Interests : Playing in the flower garden, eating sweet foods and pollenating flowers

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening   The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening Icon_minitime1May 4th 2010, 11:49 pm

*Slams palms down on the cleanly polished marble countertop before putting on a rather stearn face*

"My good sir, would you happen to have any 150 pound leg weights? And or a book on Edward Lorenz?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening   The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening Icon_minitime1May 4th 2010, 11:54 pm

"Well this is a Armory so we have no books but I can get you some leg weights fallow me."

-Sheng stand up and would walk toward the back of the building and would motion for the guy to fallow.-
Back to top Go down
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening   The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening Icon_minitime1May 4th 2010, 11:57 pm

*I follow behind him cautiously thinking over where a book store may be as i slide the red and gray coins in my pocket back and forth*

No problem, so how has nobody noticed this place being built?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening   The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening Icon_minitime1May 5th 2010, 12:02 am

"Because I built it in only one day so it was not a long noticeable construction."

-After a moment Sheng would reach a door he would walk toward and then open. Inside the room would be multiple rows of leg weights of different sizes, styles, weights, Sheng would walk into the room and then turn back toward the guy.-

"So what type of weights did you want and how much do you want them to weight."
Back to top Go down
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening   The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening Icon_minitime1May 5th 2010, 12:04 am

*looks up and down the almost unnecessary and walks back into the 100 ranges and looks back and forth*

I suppose paper chakra weights would be cheaper than the actual steel?

*looks through the measly 130 dollars and looks around the aisles*

what do you have for 100?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening   The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening Icon_minitime1May 5th 2010, 12:10 am

-Sheng would sigh and he would walk over to the guy and for a quick moment pick him up off his feet to measure his weight, Sheng would then put him back down and would walk over and picking up a few weights testing how much the weighed. After a moment Sheng would pull out two 200 pound metal leg weights and would toss them toward the guy expecting him to catch the weights.-

"No metal weight are better because the can be used in battle."
Back to top Go down
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening   The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening Icon_minitime1May 5th 2010, 12:14 am

*as i step out of the way of the weights and they slam into the ground i turn to Sheng*

Well, i know that, i was just trying to make sure i had enough money for such a feat....hmm, may take a little bit of time to get used to 200 pounds, but i'm up to the challenge!

*grabbing the leg weights and dragging them to the door i hand Sheng the 100 dollars*

pleasure doing business with you, off to try and do a mission or two
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening   The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening Icon_minitime1May 5th 2010, 12:22 am

"Sure no problem and maybe with some training you will be able to work in my range of weights."

-From that statement the would be a light breeze from the a/c which would push up Sheng's jacket a little to show the shoulder weights he was wearing.-

"But it might be a while before you can handle my training weight range."
Back to top Go down
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening   The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening Icon_minitime1May 5th 2010, 10:29 am

i guess, but i've never been known to give up

*handsigns*

Summoning Jutsu

*summons the Black Imperial and throws the weights on its back for it to carry back*

Well thank you again, its off to train a little, i'll never be able to take on your weight range if i dont train
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening   The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening Icon_minitime1May 5th 2010, 11:50 pm

"No problem come by any time you need new weights or a weapon."

-Sheng would then lead Iba'ryu out from the back and then back to the front of the building where Sheng would once again take his sitting place at the front desk.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening   The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Bukigura (Armory) Grand Re-Opening
Page 1 of 1