Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Searching for the insanity. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Searching for the insanity.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Searching for the insanity. Empty
PostSubject: Searching for the insanity.   Searching for the insanity. Icon_minitime1November 1st 2009, 11:24 pm

~@Tera stared at the tower from a distance on a pillar of darkness, gazing at it. His eyes would suddenly widen, and his pupils would dialate as a smile appeared on his face.@~

"I feel it....it feels, great. Don't you think so, Miya?

Miya: ...

~@She didn't say anything. She didn't want Tera for one second think she wanted to be here right now. She felt the insanity, and would much rather leave. But with Tera in his current condition, she couldn't leave him alone, she had to stay.@~
Back to top Go down
Arachne

Arachne

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the insanity.   Searching for the insanity. Icon_minitime1November 2nd 2009, 6:17 am

In an instant, the area had become blackened. There was nothingness around Tera anymore. Nothing. Not even Miya. The blackness quite quickly became blankness, turning completely white. Literally nothing was there... Except for Tera. A large, looming figure would appear towering over Tera, showing huge, pearly white fangs and 4 burning red eyes. "Hissss..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the insanity.   Searching for the insanity. Icon_minitime1November 3rd 2009, 9:18 am

~@Tera looked up at the creature, unfazed. He wasn't even fazed by the fact that Miya was no longer with him. As he looked at the eyes, thing, a smile grew on his face, with his teeth looking a bit sharp.@~

"This insanity, its the same as from..."

~@ He lung his hand in the direction of the face, pointing at it.@~

"Who, may you be?"

~@Back to where Miya is: When Tera disappeared, she knew instantly, but she didn't see it happen. His soul wavelength faded from her, and she began to look around, desparately.@~

Miya: Fuuma!? Damn, Fuuma!
Back to top Go down
Arachne

Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the insanity.   Searching for the insanity. Icon_minitime1November 4th 2009, 6:12 pm

Arachne's large, ominous, formless, yet spider-like body made its way behind Tera somehow without even moving. Her fangs brushed against his neck as she whispered in his ear "I am... Your insanity... Your fears..." Without warning, a web suddenly appeared under Tera in an instant, seeming to cover the whiteness below him in its entirety. Arachne would crawl about, staring at Tera, licking her elegant lips...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the insanity.   Searching for the insanity. Icon_minitime1November 5th 2009, 4:43 pm

~@Tera glanced down at the web, looking Arachne in her spider web like eyes. He's yellow eyes began to glow, as he reached for her.@~

"My insanity....embrace me..."

~@He continued reaching, going further towards her. On the other side, Miya took off, trying to find someone who can help her with Tera.@~
Back to top Go down
Arachne

Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the insanity.   Searching for the insanity. Icon_minitime1November 5th 2009, 6:03 pm

Arachne smiled, her body, the essence of insanity, wrapping Tera in complete blackness "... So it shall be done. You are mine..." With that, Tera would be returned to the normal realm, not locked within Arachne's mind, yet still his mind and soul were locked in her web of insanity. Now, he would be able to hear her voice, do her bidding and succumb to her every whim... In his mind would echo "Tera... Enter Baba Yaga's Castle... And embrace the insanity of Arachnophobia..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the insanity.   Searching for the insanity. Icon_minitime1November 5th 2009, 10:22 pm

"Why of course...heh...hehehahahaha!"

~@His eyes gleamed red as he looked at the tower, walking inside.@~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the insanity.   Searching for the insanity. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Searching for the insanity.
Page 1 of 1