Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Drifting into Insanity I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Drifting into Insanity

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Drifting into Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:40 am

-_ There had been no news From Vash in about a year now. ever since Shinta visited him to give him a book. A book that was suppose to somehow Explain the truth of the Orion and about himself.

Decoding this book then decoding the riddles inside the book and what it all meant was becoming a sick obsession . Thats when Vash sealed his house Completely off to the Public and never left since.

He now paced back and fourth in a basketball court sized room. Completely Filled with tables and books. Thousands of books were stron all over the large room. Vash was now reading one and acing faster then usual these day's in his Solitude.

The walls in this Large room were unseeable under all the text symbol's messages thoughts whatever he needed to writepainted on it. He even Began on the floor.
One whole year completely alone with out any outside connections._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 2:05 am

-_Vash now Tossed the book only to rush over to another. he jotted down a few things on his arm before scurrying over to a third Book. He then ran up to a certain spot on the wall and _-

".. what does it all mean..Shinta.. Why..Is this a mind game.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 12:14 pm

-_Vash finally lost Gusto on this breakthrough he thought he just had and sat down in a chair. He looked up with his eyes closed now jus sitting and thinking . His thoughts were all he had these days. The only question in his mind was what does all this information mean._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 1:59 pm

Karigan was on her daily trip of walking around aimlessly as she got bored and her skin began to crawl. Looking over she had seen a manor that spooked her out. "Oh, this must be Vash's house." She walked to it and seen good garning and she lifted up her brow. Shaking it off she went to bust open the door but it was locked. "Really?" With a hard sigh she began to go around. "This place is huge!" She gloomed inside but then found a window that was cracked open a bit. "Score!"
Looking around she slid it open and hopped inside and closed it back up. As she turned around to walk she shut her eyes as the briight white rooms shocked her "So bright" She shook it off and began to wander. "Vash?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 2:10 pm

Hastily walking towards the door of Darkness Manor, Lucius appeared rather pale. His hair wasn't even as neat as usual, and his clothes were rustled from an earlier tussle. It'd been ages since he'd even seen the large door to the lair of Vash. Actually, it hadn't been since the two of them fought Akarui's hollow form more than a year ago that he'd even seen his face.

Nonetheless, he gave the gigantic knockers two large bangs, the echoes of their knocks spreadng throughout the manor. He could even hear it through a certain window crack...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 3:16 pm

-_Vash Turned his head hastily from where he sat. He looked like a mess. Obsession made him not even realize how much time it had been.
SOmeone just broke into his house . He left the room with the crazy writting which he rarely did and walked down the hall. there was a beam of sunlight into the halls that glared off the white walls. Outside.. It had been to long since he even steped out there .

His hunt for the intruder was cut off as while he was walking past the main entrance a knock was heared. it Echo'd through his head and seem to give him a headache._-
"Shinta..."

-_He said to himself and unlocked the door opening it up to see Lucius. H stared slightly down at lucius his eyes showing his extreme insomnia . However vash didn't even say anything just shielded his eyes from the sun._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 3:19 pm

Immediately seeing his reaction to the sunlight, Lucius hurried in before anything else, albeit curious as to why Vash had such a reaction.

"So, how've you fared over the past..." He counted in his head for a few seconds. How many days, weeks.. months had passed? "For the past year? It's been far too long.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 3:45 pm

"yes it has been quite some time.. "
-_Vash said then fell deep in thought for a few moment's.. he finnaly came to realize he hasn't left his house in a year. He seemed dumfounded at first._-
'It's been a year .. hasn't it.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 3:57 pm

"A similar realization on my part as of today.. you can thank Akarui for... waking me up." He paced, slowly, when another flash of Zeik's aura came to mind. The reaction was the same as before; a pitch black, murky flow of energy from his right hand.

"..I came to you to ask about this."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 4:03 pm

"huh.. "
-_Vash seemed to have been thinking deeply as he talked . It tooked a couple secounds before he realized what Lucius said._-
"Well .. That is a dark reaction I like to call Forboding. When Darkness resignates deep within you . You have to retain your emotions so well That they hardly show. The more into the darkness you travel the more you must sink your emotions into yourself and ignore them."

-_Vash Grabed Lucius Hand and Touched the Aura._-
"The darkness has been feeding on this emotion making you a different person. ..As you might have noticed you have been overly sad about Zieks Death and the darkness was preventing you from pulling yourself Back up.

SInce it has been feeding on your negative emotions.. It has grown and expanded .. having no room for your dark chakra it does what it needs to to survive and when you reach your limit it.. well does this. Lives on the outside of your body as a forboding aura._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 4:39 pm

"Of course I've noticed." Yet he thought he'd found his resolve by now. Was the event still wavering even after Akarui and Umbra's wakeup call? "Ah.. what do you suggest I do about it?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 6:44 pm

She wandered the halls looking around as she was lost as a poor little monkey she was. She was likeing the veiw though. Everything was white, godly even I guess, but to her it was a canvas ready to be painted. "Why does this place have to be so huge." She mumbled as she went though a couple of doors.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 3rd 2009, 11:25 pm

"You have to get over your ailment . whatever Emotion is the cause of this you have To get rid of it."
-_Vash Said He looked at Lucius a second. His eyes darted around a second figidy like._-
"I'm assuming you have already done that part. Now you just have to expend most of your Chakra. Bring it right close to zero.. ..I think once you do that you'll be fine.. you still had some build up Remaining.. If you understand me."

-_Vash heard another Noise._-
"someones is in my house...Not a soul comes by to check if I'm even alive for a year and Now you show up and someone brakes into my house... This is a bad Omen. "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 11:44 am

"Ah.. I see." Complete drainage of chakra.. that would take some effort on his part. "I'll find a way to take care of that then. And.. I caught sight of a small girl making her way in through a window crack outside... probably nothing threatening at all."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 11:48 am

"Fine .. I'll let her punishment be that she is now lost in my house. Even adept trackers will find it hard to get out."
-_Vash said. His head began to pund suddenly though and he held it for a secound._-
"Damn another one.. Whats going on."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 12:04 pm

Turning back around just as he was heading out, Lucius turned at his reaction. "Something.. off?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 12:12 pm

"No it's fine.. This... past year I have been trying to piece together and decode a book.. My mind even as we speak is doing so with the information I gained.. regardless of my will..

Please be ..On your way."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 5:23 pm

He didn't move an inch, a look of angry concern now on his face. "It's all related to the Shinta incident a year ago.. isn't it. Please, tell me what's been haunting you for the past year."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 4th 2009, 11:08 pm

-_Vash paused a moment and then closed his eyes. He then reopened them a moment later._-
"it will be better If I show you."

-_Vash then would lead lucius down a few halls into the basketball court sized room where he was doing his "Studying" It looked like the room of someone completely out of his mind. Just mindless different books everywhere and the walls and floor completely covered in notes.

Vash then rolled up his sleeve to reveal the notes he made on his arms. _-
"Most of my body looks the same as my arm.. I was... Running out of space."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 10:20 am

He looks astonished at first, but then closes his eyes and sighs. If anyone would get this worked up over a puzzle, it would be Vash, but something was different about this one. Lucius soon realized that this was truely a personal quest for his superior..

"I understand then.. you and Shinta do have some form of bond, and I've seen it. Yet, while I may not know to first thing about the Orion clan.. I ask. How can I be of assistance to you in this quest for solving his puzzles?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 4:29 pm

"I have no idea.... He told me if I opened my eyes and close my mind I would see what it all means... I think I might have feel for a mind trick of some sort.."
-_vash Held his head again in a slight pain._-
"Or maybe I just refuse to see whats right infront of me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 4:48 pm

"Take his advice then. Close off your mind for a bit instead of opening it up this wide. You're probably just straining yourself in trying to analyze something so.. simple."

It was as if he was speaking to himself in his state not too long ago. Eerie..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 4:55 pm

".. Perhaps.. I have decoded it However A long while ago infact. I just can't see and I am straining myself so hard.. to see what it has to do with me.
.. i know all the text and all it tells me is that Shinta cloned himself before he was sealed and that the clone destroyed his seal as planed. The rest is cook book instructions.

I know all that .. but how does this have anything to do with me.. "
-_vash's eyes opened wide. Even lucius should have figured it out just by Vash's words but Vash could not allow himself to see what Shinta was trying to say to him._-

"I won't allow him to mock me... I must kill him.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 5:10 pm

He did realize completely, and sighed as Vash spoke those last words. There was no point in informing him at this point.. he feared what he might do when presented with the truth from a third party.

"Very well.. I'll check in later then. Best of luck, old friend."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1May 5th 2009, 5:13 pm

"... If you want to help.. "
-_vash turned to completly Face Lucius . He never really looked at any one directly most the time he usually looked around or at a fixated spot around the room. However His eyes flickered an Odd yellow When he looked at Lucius._-
"Find me Shinta.. Urashura.. I don't care if he is alive."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drifting into Insanity   Drifting into Insanity Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Drifting into Insanity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next