Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A Cry Of Insanity I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A Cry Of Insanity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Cry Of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: A Cry Of Insanity   A Cry Of Insanity Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 8:46 pm

-_Val appeared at the pit of havoc. SHe was informed from various sources that the kage of the dusk was insane. hopefully he would be able to sympathize with her. She had the body given to her by shinta behind her. She needed to eat. And if khrona could take of ths collar, val wouldn't have to die._-

"..khrona.."

_-she said weakly. her little voice echoed done the pit, hopefully reaching his ears.-_
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

A Cry Of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cry Of Insanity   A Cry Of Insanity Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 8:51 pm

A pit... full of misery and despair... full of insanity and fear... full of what makes up the hearts of these pitiful creatures... what.. makes... them... tick? "Khrona... am I... and you... call forth to me... Because of why....?" the pit would answer the question... the darkness, pitch... the wails of sorrow... apparent... the insanity engulfed everything...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Cry Of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cry Of Insanity   A Cry Of Insanity Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 8:54 pm

"...help..me"

-_she said, falling to her knees. She understood that khrona was one with telekinetic powers on par if not great than kham himself. And that's saying something big. She hoped that he would searching and probing her mind in search of answers to why the fuck she was in his house. Val life was ending. Her stomach was slowly cosuming herself. Her insanity, held down by the collar, not present to help her deal with such a problem.--_
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

A Cry Of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cry Of Insanity   A Cry Of Insanity Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 9:03 pm

Khrona appeared... the darkness was him... his body expanded from it... insanity was the darkness, and he was the insanity... laugh... laugh... laugh... "... Help...? Me...? You... Need... But why if Khrona knows nothing...? Khrona would make you happy...? NO. YOU WILL NOT BE HAPPY. NEVER AGAIN. DEATH... is so beautiful... embrace... love..."

Pause. Khrona's body arched over... over the entire area... like a genie... "... Foooood..." Khrona... touched Val... Just then, she became part of him... And Khrona will always control every fucking part of him to the tee. "You... Me... One... To be... Destruction." Khrona's head forced Insanity static into Val... Forced Chronokinesis into Val... Forced Technokinesis into Val... Forced... Telekinesis.. into Val... Her brain should explode from overwhelming power... but being... part of the Khrona makes her excluded... for now... Anything not of her original body... Destroyed. Expelled. Eradicated. Exterminated. Extirpated. Eliminated. It has gone EXTINCT...

The bond of Khrona and Val... no more... they were separate once more... "... You. Is your feeling...? Your normality...? Everything...? Is good..? No more shall outer forces plague your tiny... body..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Cry Of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cry Of Insanity   A Cry Of Insanity Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 9:06 pm

((When Kham finds out that you are the one that broke this bitches collar... He's coming for you))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Cry Of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cry Of Insanity   A Cry Of Insanity Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 9:13 pm

-_Val was relieved from the plague of sanity. She was however faced down on the ground. Her body shook as her face rose up from the ground, her fangs were returned to her, her regeneration returned to her. She was back...insane, and hungry. She looked to khrona smiling like she always did when she was hungry, yet she wasn't going to eat him.

She turned her head all the way around and saw the body that was given to her by Shinta. She appeared next to it and picked it up with her teeth. She looked back to khrona, her eye's met with his. Despite him being in a genieish form. She grinned, her smile creeping up to her ears. She vanished in thin air, off to other things.-_
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

A Cry Of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cry Of Insanity   A Cry Of Insanity Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 9:20 pm

(... Kham... Leave me alone.)

Khrona sighed... "It's over..." and disappeared...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Cry Of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cry Of Insanity   A Cry Of Insanity Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Cry Of Insanity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: Inner City :: Pit of Havoc-
Jump to: