Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Fui's Insanity Dance I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Fui's Insanity Dance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fui Asaki
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Fui Asaki

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Dance of Death

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Fui's Insanity Dance Empty
PostSubject: Fui's Insanity Dance   Fui's Insanity Dance Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 9:51 pm

From Fui to Rui: Fui; Don't get it twisted, were the same person, just we can change back and forward. By using almost half my chakra I can change my fighting style from one to the other. My split personalities don't agree on fighting styles so the playful type Fui, uses the Ring Blade. She is very flexible and agile and attacks very quickly. Her moves are Erratic, and very hard to predict. Most of the time it's not needed for me to change styles, but in case of emergency I might. While Rui, is more calm and thinks things over. She uses the fans and basic ninja tools to make up for her lack inability to make long range attacks.

Fui Moves:
Dance of Death; First Dance: This attack is quite simple the ring blade is used to slice and dice my opponent with a frenzy of swirling cutting motions. Because I am extremely flexible when I am attacking I easily confusing my enemies with a barrage of slices and hits.

Second Dance; Dance of Malice and Discord: Dance of Malice is Fui ability to absorb one attack of each element into her Ring Blade.
Discord, is turning the attack into an avatar of the element. She can also now absorb the attacks from nature itself ex. if there is water around she can absorb that element from the water. It only works once and if the avatar is destroyed it is nearly impossible to create a new one until the fight is over. These are the elements and their abilities.
Wind Element: Can attack and defend with a wave of wind.
Wind Dirge: collects Wind Chakra/energy into a compressed ball and releasing it causing it to expand into wind spikes in every direction.
Fui's Insanity Dance AngelWind
Fire Element: Can attack and depend with a wave of fire.
Waltz of the Fire Flowers: scattering small embers around or on the enemy they immediately catch fire on contact with anything.
Fui's Insanity Dance Fire
Earth Element:Can cause plants and trees to grow around her opponents with genjutsu
Crimson Cambiare using genjutsu Fui disappears into the shape of red autumn leaves, these leaves attack the opponent with razor sharp edges. Note: Though the entire attack is genjutsu.
Fui's Insanity Dance EarthPrincess-2
Water Element:Can create a shield of water,
Fui's Insanity Dance WaterMiror
Lightening Element:somewhat powerful lightening attacks
Fui's Insanity Dance DemonMarkedNinjaGirl-3
Obstruction Dance: While Using Discord, When Fui absorbs and element that is not apart of the main elements ex. Ice, Black Fire, the element can be sent back with added force by breaking down a small part of the attack into it's basic for and sending it right back at the opponent ex. take Ice, breaking down a portion of it into water and amplifying the water to add onto the ice attack.
Third Dance; Ira's Curse: My final and greatest attack, but because of my pride issues I never if only once use it. I need to save at least 3 of the elements inside of my Ring Blade, then combine it with half of my chakra. This gives the Ring Blade a very ghostly glow. But because of the chakra fused with the elements it allows me to pass through solid objects. Though in this state, If my ring blade cuts you it doesn't leave a visible mark, nor does it spill blood. it slowly begins to drain the chakra within that area, it starts to take affect the longer the battle progressesIf I were to stab right through someone arm they couldn't used any chakra in that arm because I severed the connection completely. One stab to the heart...well you can tell what that'll do. But like I said I have pride issues, I'd have to be very unhappy to use that on you.
Note: I'm not intangible; the blade is the only thing that is unless passing through objects, call it breaking things down where I blend in with a tree, or with water. It's only the basic elements that are in the blade that she can pass through (the ones that are left).

Last edited by Fui Asaki on July 18th 2009, 10:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Fui's Insanity Dance   Fui's Insanity Dance Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 10:04 pm

Quote :
But it rips out the chakra network in that area. If I were to stab right through someone arm they couldn't used any chakra in that arm because I severed the connection completely. One stab to the heart...well you can tell what that'll do. But like I said I have pride issues, I'd have to be very unhappy to use that on you.

Er I have a problem with the whole disappearing act and destroying someone's charka system with one touch. I see it as impossible at your rank, maybe slowly lower the opponent's chakra but come on slicing someone's arm and them unable to use it? really I don't see anything else out of the ordinary just the ripping someone's chakra part =/
Back to top Go down
Fui Asaki
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Fui Asaki

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Fui's Insanity Dance   Fui's Insanity Dance Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 10:16 pm

changes have been made :3
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Fui's Insanity Dance   Fui's Insanity Dance Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 10:18 pm

Thank you very much....I beat domo to this I deserve a sticker xD
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Fui's Insanity Dance   Fui's Insanity Dance Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 10:23 pm

Lmao not my fault I went on a rampage and started checking everything... Actually it is and you deserve a stick but only because I was playing Dragonic :]
But still breaking down things at a molecular level? Seems like a good enough explanation to me.
Cosign with Unknown.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Fui's Insanity Dance   Fui's Insanity Dance Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 10:30 pm

Hm...if by change you cut people's arms legs and everything from the neck down chakra except for the heart wouldn't the chakra just build up into one spot? since Unknown controls tings with his eye's basically I just wanna know. The build up of chakra in one place would greatly power my psy abilities right since the chakra wouldn't need to flow around my entire body? Idk if this makes sense, as Domo can see I'm braking into my blonde moments....there should be a antidote...

for Domo's question maybe like the chakra slowly draining make the stuff you want decay slowly? or have something like Zepp's poison decay things faster or slower depending on what it is?
Back to top Go down
Fui Asaki
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Fui Asaki

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Fui's Insanity Dance   Fui's Insanity Dance Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 10:33 pm

I must thank both you brilliant gentlemen :3, also that is in fact very true Unknown, in the sense of jutsu anatomy XD obviously if it builds in one spot depending on the person if they have alot of chakra they may : burst, decay, combust! if they have little chakra: still still explode, or decay unable to control it.
Back to top Go down
Fui Asaki
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Fui Asaki

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Fui's Insanity Dance   Fui's Insanity Dance Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 10:34 pm

or in your case it's a good thing for you <.<
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Fui's Insanity Dance   Fui's Insanity Dance Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 10:37 pm

That's what I was thinking... if the degree of the material is stronger than what you would usually expect of course this intangibility would take longer to achieve. And about the build up thingy, I got some info from NarutoWiki for these types of situations... let me pull it up.

"Normal chakra is a form of energy all living individuals naturally produce to some degree. Contained in the "chakra coils" that mainly surround and connect to each chakra-producing organ, the energy circulates throughout the body in a network called the "chakra circulatory system" (similar to the cardiovascular system). Certain groups, such as ninja, have learned to generate more chakra and release it outside their bodies through their "chakra points" (tenketsu) in order to perform special techniques (jutsu). Chakra is not normally visible to the human eye, though chakra can be seen in situations where a person releases as much of their chakra as possible."

So in theory, yes to your question Unknown. Then again that's if the attack is able to hit a psy master like yourself.
Back to top Go down
Fui Asaki
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Fui Asaki

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Fui's Insanity Dance   Fui's Insanity Dance Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 10:40 pm

I have a few tricks up my sleeve <.<
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Fui's Insanity Dance   Fui's Insanity Dance Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 10:42 pm

If you thought Unknown was stopping at just telekinesis your wrong he's getting more stronger hahaha XD

well anyways...renstate the molicule thing like tone it down...you can bring it's power up more when you rank up...if you want a ranking don't hesitate to ask. :3

After that I approve of it then, unless domo can find anything else?
Back to top Go down
Fui Asaki
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Fui Asaki

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Fui's Insanity Dance   Fui's Insanity Dance Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 10:43 pm

okay!
Back to top Go down
Domo

Domo

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Fui's Insanity Dance   Fui's Insanity Dance Icon_minitime1June 11th 2009, 10:47 pm

Nah I'm fine with this. Approved...
Back to top Go down
Fui Asaki
Anima of the Depths
Anima of the Depths
Fui Asaki

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Fui's Insanity Dance   Fui's Insanity Dance Icon_minitime1July 28th 2009, 8:23 pm

New Jutsu: Acquired from Training with Arashi

Shadow Avatar- An Independent entity separate from the rest. I have made a contract with my Shadow demon to serve me but in return I cannot abandon it, and when I die, she takes over my body. Her name is Kage and she is literally, a shadow cat (My pet). She can attack without my command and defend as well. Though she could really care less if I die at this point, it only benefits her. Attack and defends with a fury of shadows.
Furia= gathering energy into my Ring Blade I can send off a Fury of Shadow Swipes Three claw-like slashes at a time.

Shadow Mira= My shadow out stretches and grows into a Claw/ Hand. Can attack and also defend from an attack. Can shoot a ball of energy at the
enemy.

Senkage Mira= The same as Shadow Mira, but a thousand hands. Does not shoot a ball of energy.

Fui's Insanity Dance Dark_f10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fui's Insanity Dance   Fui's Insanity Dance Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fui's Insanity Dance
Page 1 of 1