Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Returning to Insanity... Partially. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Returning to Insanity... Partially.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Returning to Insanity... Partially. Empty
PostSubject: Returning to Insanity... Partially.   Returning to Insanity... Partially. Icon_minitime1July 21st 2009, 7:03 am

Khrona returned to his Pit of Insanity, feeling the insanity shoot straight up his soul. "Ah... What good times... This insanity is returning to me... Sanity is nice, but I missed insanity so..."

Misery smiled "Wait... This means... You're comin back, Khrona? You're gonna be insane again!? FUCK YES!!"

Despair clapped "Oh, what a bleak and joyous occasion~! How we have missed you! We've kept everything the same for you, Khrona~!"

Khrona nodded "I will try my damnedest not to revert to total insanity... Perhaps I can keep half of my sanity and half insanity so I may at least use you all again and return to my pit without... Side effects." Khrona raised his hand "Well... This is it... Insanity, return to my lost soul... Fill the hole that used to be completion..." Insanity surged through Khrona's body. He could feel it again. His power. His eyes became glazed and twitchy. He grabbed one of his arms. He spoke with a soft voice, sounding somewhat like it would snap at any second "Ah... Thsi is what I remember... However... I still feel sane, in a sense. I have control over what I'm doing... Sort of..." Khrona smiled, eyes darting about "Yin... Yang.... Mode? Sanity.. Insanity... Form?" Khrona snickered a bit, grabbing his two weapons. "Let's go... Down there... Into darkness.. Into insanity... Into the depths of... My soul..." Khrona tried to IT down there... Yet it didn't work. Khrona didn't have Instant Transmission anymore since his mind wasn't fully accessible. He also couldn't control his emotions anymore... He still had power over every aspect of his body and every kinesis or psychic force there is, but he couldn't IT or control emotions... Oh well. His speed had severely increased. He would be moving past the speed of sound due to pure insanity and brainpower. He zip down to the bottom of the pit silently, opening the door at the bottom of the darker than black pit. His eyes gleamed, twitching a bit "Welcome hoooome..." He said, closing his door, the sound echoing throughout the pit.
Back to top Go down

Returning to Insanity... Partially.
Page 1 of 1