Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Unknown's visit to the Council Building... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Unknown's visit to the Council Building...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown

Unknown

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Empty
PostSubject: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 4:07 pm

*Unknown slightly knocked on the door of Maze's office knowing he might, might not be in, Unknown wasn't sure about this. He only knew this has been within planning in a year.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 4:12 pm

After a few knock the door would open on it's own and you could see Maze sitting behind his desk reading the paper. Maze would focus his eyes from what he was reading and saw Unknown at the door. "Ah! Unknown my old friend please come in." Maze folded up the paper and put it in a desk drawer.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 4:15 pm

((I couldn't think of a cool title name so I settled for this xD))

*Unknown walked forward noticing Maze reading the newspaper. Unknown loved reading but not newspaper, to him it felt unreal with dozens of hoaxs and false information. Unknown would then stand infront of Maze's desk, lowering his hood to his shoulders, opening his eye's he quickly scanned what was infront of him once again, and began to speak.*
"Thank you Maze, yet I have a question, well two to ask you of..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 4:20 pm

Maze crossed his arms and had a mini flashback of the last person who came in his office asking for help....It took Maze hours to remember how his office was before the the devastating quake so he could fix things. Never the less the office was fixed now and I answered Unknown. "Yes sure anything my friend."
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 4:24 pm

"First question, is about receiving a soul parnter..."
*Unknown stated, hoping that this could come true, it would bring him a bit closer to his dream unknown to others. Unknown would say this as he focused his telekinetic energy on a glass orb that hovered and spun around Unknown like in an orbit of it's own.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 4:27 pm

"A soul partner...."
Wow this is deja-vu
"Ok....I can get you a soul partner....anyone you had in mind to be your partner?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 4:33 pm

"Hm...anything in particular?"
*The glass orb around Unknown abruptly stopped, and floated towards Unknown. He then looked at Maze, holding himm palm out, as it would then glow a faint purple, as of the orb which would then float forcably back to Unknown.*
"This....I found it on a mission of mine...in a box...."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 4:36 pm

Maze adjusted his glasses and took a closer look at the orb. "Hmm...."
Damn this really really really is deja-vu
"...Hmm.....hmmm" Maze pondered a bit on the orb. "Does this thing have a soul?....is it alive?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 4:55 pm

*Within the glass orb a bright greenish glow was seen, changing colors variously, moving wildly about each time it hit the wall of the glass the color changed.*
"I'm pretty sure since it moves and can move this orb, I'm no doubtly thinking this is alive...."
*Unknown told Maze answering his question politely.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 5:03 pm

Maze grinned and backed away from the orb and walked around his desk. "A live or not I see this thing was a lot a spirit...so yes I can make a weapon out of him." Maze rubbed his hands together. "Ok stand back....and just so you know I hate going this it hurts my throat." With that said the room started to grow darker and a light chill came over the room. Maze's eyes started to glow white and he slightly levitated off the ground. "Now show me the one who you will forever more call a Soul Partner....." Maze's voice was deep and spokes as if a thousand people where all talking at the same time. "...Those who wish this binding must sigh a contract." A floating piece of paper would then appear in front of Unknown and on it read "Hand Please!!" in bold print.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 5:12 pm

*Unknown's body shivered a bit from the change of the lighting, and the coldness that suddenly appeared. Shakenly Unknown obeyed and rose his hand. The glass instantly shattered as the various coloring orb floated slowly spiralling infront of the contract, spinning beside Unknown.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 5:17 pm

The paper then shined brightly and sunk into Unknown's body. Maze slowly raised his hand and pointed to Unknown. "You shall be the meisters..." Maze spoke again in his strange voice and then slowly moved his arm and pointed to the orb. "What weapon shall it become?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 5:24 pm

((Meisters? wth is that xD))

*Unknown would then speak as if he already had it planned, which he did infact for a year, but never thought it would actually happen.*
"A staff....."
*Instantly the the brightly changing colored orb sprouted in length, then a white flash appeared. After the white flash disappeared a cold iron looking staff was seen, with a glossy glass orb. At the top clutched with thin black metal around the staff. Unknown would then grasp the staff pulling it down onto his side.*
"Thank you Maze..."
*The glossy orb on the top flashed lighting up to a purple color.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 5:34 pm

((Meisters are people who wield Soul Weapons))

The room's light would return as well as the temperature. Maze slowly landed on his feet and magically made a glass of water appear and took a sip a he rubbed his throat. "No problem." Maze's voice was normal and again and the glow in his eyes where also gone.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 5:36 pm

"Now for that second question...."
*Unknown reminded grabbing the other side of the staff with his other hand laying it sideways, the orb almost exactly the same height of Unknown from this sideways look. The changing color could be seen reflecting from Unknown's cold face.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 6:21 pm

"Yes...?" I take another sip of water.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 7:18 pm

"I wish to er, I don't know how to put this..."
*Unknown was trying to find words to place next into his sentance, he has never asked anyone this question, he always wanted to work alone and learn by himself. Yet he thought this would be the quickest way to actually learn anything anew.*
"Train me, and teach me a move I heard that you hold in possession?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 8:00 pm

"Oi.....train you??" Maze smiled as he crossed his arms. "So you seek training and a Maze original technique no less.......I see." Maze snickered to himself. "Hehehehe...Of course I'll teach you...wait...what technique did you want to learn?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 8:06 pm

*Unknown seemed delighted that Maze would help train Unknown. Yet thought for a moment on seeing how he should bring up the move he wants to learn, then spoken deeply and clearly.*
"I heard from village citizen that you possess a jutsu called by 'Avada Kedarava'....I've only recently learned the jutsu of it's sisters...."
*Unknown's staff lessened in power of the color, maybe the color was affected by Unknown's mood. But did Unknown's mood ever change? It was quite unknown at the moment.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 8:12 pm

Maze snickered and unfold his arms. "Avada Kedarava...the killing curse...I don't know how you learned about it but it dark magic.....dark. And if you say you've learned it's sisters then you should know what this curse is capable of." The darkness symbol on Maze's arm glowed. "Unknown....I think you'd be the only person I'd teach this to...fine I'll teach you the curse."
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 8:18 pm

"I-I'm in the process of mastering the sister spells, but yes I know the capabilities are within learning this..."
*Unknown was again utterly shocked that the one person that owns the killing curse would teach Unknown. He looked at the symbol and then questioned about it to Maze.*
"That dark symbol, what does it mean?....Exactly..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 8:26 pm

Maze made a faint smile and held his arm out. "Well you see...A while ago I had an untold amount of darkness in heart. In a search to find away to stop this darkness from taking me over I saw to the darkest witch I knew...Evangeline....anyway long story short after learn how to use dark magic from her this mark was made on my skin...It's a symbol that I've gone threw Evangeline's pass or die Darkness training..and that I've chosen darkness over light." Maze smiled. "Crazy right? That a person like me could be so evil right?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 9:04 pm

"You, dark and evil? That's untold of, your too nice to be dark, even I cannot imagine myself dark and evil...."
*Unknown was a little found of this story knowing a man infront of him was once dark, Unknown wanted to be dark and evil, yet didn't want to cause a scene, well not quite yet....*
"I'm guessing only a few only know of this....?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 9:09 pm

Maze smiled pulling back his arm. "Just Khrona and Sado....although you miss understand. I never really turned to the light....I'm still dark...." Maze took a deep breath and clapped his hands. "Ok enough about me let's get you trained."
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 9:16 pm

Maybe he is of use.....
*Unknown agreed to stop the questions and start training.*
"Anywhere specific to train at? Special place?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown's visit to the Council Building...   Unknown's visit to the Council Building... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Unknown's visit to the Council Building...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next