Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Building my Weaponary I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Building my Weaponary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Eating Cookies
Kekkei Genkai : Ketsueki-sutairu

Character sheet
Character Race: Black
Character Info (Highlight):

Building my Weaponary Empty
PostSubject: Building my Weaponary   Building my Weaponary Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 5:46 pm

Vessel walked in the armory and saw loads of weapons around the walls. He saw swords, gun,knives,staffs and anything he never seen before. [Looks like I came to the right place.] Vessel pulled out a sugar cookie and took a bite. He looked around and saw no one. Looking at the counter he saw a small bell. Because he need it immedaitly he rung the bell continusly until someone comes, while still taking small bites out of his cookie......
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Building my Weaponary   Building my Weaponary Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 8:36 pm

-After ringing the bell a good two time in a blur of speed Sheng would appear behind the desk placing his hand over the boy who was constantly ringing it to stop to noise. Sheng would then lift his hand and cover his mouth as he would release a very large yawn since it appeared he had been sleeping for sometime. Sheng would then place his hands in his pockets while looking toward the boy.-

"Welcome to The Bukigura, names Sheng Koudoutai how may I help you."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Building my Weaponary   Building my Weaponary Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 8:43 pm

Vessel looked around again in seach of him needing to improve his weaponay. Vessel took another bite out of his cookei then spoke.

"Hi. I'm Artery Vessel, but please called me Vessel. I need to improve my weponary so I can be beeter prepared in battle."

Going in his pockets he pulled out a box of cookies, bullets with infected blood(dont touch) and finally a shopping list.

"May I have, some kunai knives, string, throwing stars, paper bombs, flash bangs thingys, bullets, and a pounch to carry them."

With a seruois look he also asked,

"And some cookies please. I'm starting to run out." Vessel frowned
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Building my Weaponary   Building my Weaponary Icon_minitime1January 25th 2011, 8:52 pm

"Well Vessel-kun besides the cookies I can provide every other item you have just requested please simply give me a moment."

-Sheng would take his hands out of his pockets and would begin to type on the small keyboard behind the desk. After a moment the walls around the inside of the front of the building would flip showing new types of weapons. Sheng would then walk from behind the desk taking a deep breath before disappearing in a blur. Suddenly there would be around 5 different Sheng's moving around the floor disappearing and re-appearing constantly which where simply after images of the real Sheng collecting the items Vessel asked for. Sheng would quickly appear back in front of Vessel holding a bag full of the items Vessel asked for.-

"Hear you go Vessel-kun everything you asked for that will be 1,000."
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Building my Weaponary   Building my Weaponary Icon_minitime1January 26th 2011, 12:09 pm

Vessel checked all the equipment to make sure there ok. He though about asking for bugspray to kill those bugs Orca has, but he didn't think that would work. So pulling out his wallet, Vessel pulled out mutliple bill and handed to Sheng.

"Take you so much. For your great service you can have these box of cookies on the counter. Its got 24 cookies with each having a different flavor."

Vessel beamed at Sheng as he spoke these words. He gathered the new eqiupment, put it in the pounch and headed out the door.......
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Building my Weaponary   Building my Weaponary Icon_minitime1January 27th 2011, 4:12 pm

-Sheng would nod and wave as Vessel would leave out and would walk back toward his desk looking at the cookies with a little drool on his lip. However Sheng leave them for other customers to take as he himself was trying to hold back on the sweets. Sheng would then disappear into the back of The Armory.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building my Weaponary   Building my Weaponary Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Building my Weaponary
Page 1 of 1