Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  This isn't the council building... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

This isn't the council building...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenon

Zenon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Ectoplasm, Radiation, Nuclear energy, Rifts

This isn't the council building... Empty
PostSubject: This isn't the council building...   This isn't the council building... Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 6:28 am

-Zenon managed to run into the labyrinth while looking for the council building. He wanted to continue on, but the golems stopped him with their presence. He wasn't sure if he should wait for someone to call them off or get rid of them himself.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This isn't the council building...   This isn't the council building... Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 7:57 am

Sadako watched all this from a window, high above where Zenon was then. She was still quite apathetic, but her soul wouldn't allow her to stay like that for too long. A breath of wind swirled around Zenon as the guards looked confused, "Who are you?" It asked.
Back to top Go down
Zenon

Zenon

PostSubject: Re: This isn't the council building...   This isn't the council building... Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 3:47 pm

-Zenon cackled a little, then looked up. He didn't know where this voice was coming from, but anyway he would still look up.-
"Who's asking?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This isn't the council building...   This isn't the council building... Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 3:51 pm

"The Lady of the House...." The Wind now sounded like Sadako's voice, and she continued to look out the window for a few seconds more before she disappeared from view. She emerged on her balcony, and it wouldn't be all that hard for him to spot her.
Back to top Go down
Zenon

Zenon

PostSubject: Re: This isn't the council building...   This isn't the council building... Icon_minitime1September 2nd 2009, 4:11 pm

-Noticing someone appear in a once vacany area, he turned to the direction squinting as he looked up at her.-
"This is your house? Sorry. The name's Zenon, and I came to see who ran the village. Thats you I presume?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This isn't the council building...   This isn't the council building... Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 12:29 pm

"Not I, I am just a Sannin. It is my husband who is RiaruKage..." As her voice was carried across the space, Sadako launched herself into the air, black wings unfolding from her back, the wingspan being HUGE. Sadako glided down lazily, and landed a few feet away from Zenon. "Maze is away at the moment, but will be back soon... Is there anything that you need, other then to meet one of the Kages of this village?" She asked, and didn't need the wind to carry her words to his ears.
Back to top Go down
Zenon

Zenon

PostSubject: Re: This isn't the council building...   This isn't the council building... Icon_minitime1September 3rd 2009, 5:11 pm

-He looked at her, glancing at her wings for a quick second, then looking back at her.-
"I did want to see where I stood in the new place. Could you help me with that?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: This isn't the council building...   This isn't the council building... Icon_minitime1September 5th 2009, 11:15 am

Sadako thought about it for a moment, "I do believe that this is the wrong venue for such a fight, and I have no wish to underestimate you. Please, follow me to a place where we may spar without worry for the architecture around us." She turned, and walked toward the area that they used for the ranking exams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This isn't the council building...   This isn't the council building... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

This isn't the council building...
Page 1 of 1