Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Obitio's Visit I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Obitio's Visit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Obito

Obito

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Ice Manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Obitio's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Obitio's Visit   Obitio's Visit Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 1:52 pm

*It had been a while but Obito chose to give Zeik a visit, He walked up to the door of his office and knocked on it twice.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Obitio's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obitio's Visit   Obitio's Visit Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 2:14 pm

The door swung open and a woman pulled the man inside. She then quickly jumped over to hide behind the desk of the hellgate

"May I help you?"

It was Zeik's digimon companion Lilithmon. She could hear the screams of pain and death,at the hands of the soul reapers and didnt wanna attract any attention. She only hoped they didnt blow up Zeik's office like they always do
Back to top Go down
Obito

Obito

Character sheet
Character Race:

Obitio's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obitio's Visit   Obitio's Visit Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 3:58 pm

*As Obito was forced in he took a quick glance around as he entered the room then quickly shifted his attention to the woman as she asked him what he had wanted*
“Err..yes...I’m here to see Zeik.”
*He said casually in a casual, almost silent voice as he placed his hands into his pockets.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Obitio's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obitio's Visit   Obitio's Visit Icon_minitime1April 15th 2010, 10:48 am

"Nagase walked into the her father office hoping he was here" Dad!! "Nagase said as she noticed lilithmon under the desk and some random guy in her fathers office"..Lilithmon..who is this guy and where is father
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Obitio's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obitio's Visit   Obitio's Visit Icon_minitime1April 16th 2010, 9:20 am

"Young hellgate simmer down. There are some strangers inside of our villages and they may attack us..here" Lilithmon still cowarding under the desk takes a peek to see who the guy was she dragged into the office "I dont know who this guy is..and Zeik and lady Hollow are on a mission" Liithmon said still under her desk. One would think a mega level digimon wouldnt be afraid of a little treat,but Zeik's digimon were forbidden form battling without his permission
Back to top Go down
Obito

Obito

Character sheet
Character Race:

Obitio's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obitio's Visit   Obitio's Visit Icon_minitime1April 16th 2010, 10:06 am

"Damn...i missed him"
*Obito said as he crossed his hands and raised one of his hands placing it under his chin as he thought to himself about what to do next, then he realized that there was a girl who had arrived before callin' Zeik her father*
Zeik has a daughter?
*He thought to himself before just ignoring that thought because the fact was he just didn't really care much and turned back to the digimon that was hiding.*
"Well...are you able to tell me when i should come back to check again if he's here?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Obitio's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obitio's Visit   Obitio's Visit Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 6:14 am

----Assuming nagase left and told obito to wait or something Zeik just so happens to show up in his office before Obito would leave-----

"..O..may I help you"

-Since Zeik could no longer see facial expression and things of the sort. He was unsure of who the person in his office was. This was only the cae due to the fact Zeik hadnt seen this person in such a large time frame-
Back to top Go down
Obito

Obito

Character sheet
Character Race:

Obitio's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obitio's Visit   Obitio's Visit Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 12:49 pm

"Ah, Zeik you must be right?...It's Obito"
*He said examining Zeik to save a visual image of him in his head as head did previously for the digimon*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Obitio's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obitio's Visit   Obitio's Visit Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 1:31 pm

-Zeik turned around in shock-

"Obito? Man havent seen you in ages"

-Zeik said walking over to his desk and grabbing a spare digivice-

"..What can I do for you old friend?"
Back to top Go down
Obito

Obito

Character sheet
Character Race:

Obitio's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obitio's Visit   Obitio's Visit Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 2:51 pm

"yeah, heh"
*he replied nervously*
"um...i'm meant to get something from you..i think...i was just told to visit your office"
*he continued*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Obitio's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obitio's Visit   Obitio's Visit Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 8:04 pm

-Zeik was in a hurry so he didnt have time to wait for Obito to figure out what he needed-

"Hmm, why dont you check out the twilight. Look for a man named Mahk-x and ask about the mafia rings. I here he is trying to get up his "Familia".."
Back to top Go down
Obito

Obito

Character sheet
Character Race:

Obitio's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obitio's Visit   Obitio's Visit Icon_minitime1May 13th 2010, 5:15 am

"Familia, huh?...Alright i'll check it out...i hope he's in when i get there."
*With nothing else to talk about Obito thought that maybe it was time to go*
"Umm...alright i'm gonna go now...Nice meeting you again."
*He said with his voice growing quieter the further he walked towards the door to leave*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Obitio's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obitio's Visit   Obitio's Visit Icon_minitime1May 13th 2010, 3:49 pm

-Zeik walked up to a window and headed to his house-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obitio's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obitio's Visit   Obitio's Visit Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Obitio's Visit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Central :: Zeik's Office-
Jump to: