Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  My continued visit..... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

My continued visit.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zekiri

Zekiri

Village of Residence : Kingdom Of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Kikeri Strings

My continued visit..... Empty
PostSubject: My continued visit.....   My continued visit..... Icon_minitime1July 16th 2009, 11:41 pm

*I walk into the cemetary coming from my walk at the seashore, I walk in, looking at all the gravestones, and seeing a few that I might recognize from my short time in the Chaos. I walk around a bit, and then stand in front of an gravestone that is unmarked for some reason* Maybe a villager....a civilian....maybe.... *I continue to gaze, as then a few Kikeri disend into the ground, and then making their way around the casket, and poking around in it, as I get a general idea of what the person looked like. Seeing as it was just a civilian, the Kikeri resurface, with a single finger joint bone that the strings were tied around. I pull a vial out of my cloak, and slip the bone into it, and the replace the vial. I then slip away, unnoticed*
Back to top Go down

My continued visit.....
Page 1 of 1