Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Paying a Visit I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Paying a Visit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit Icon_minitime1May 15th 2009, 3:04 pm

*I warp infront of fenri's dome thing, my hood over my face as I knock on the door loudly as i await to see my old cold comrade.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit Icon_minitime1May 19th 2009, 9:17 pm

*I knock harder on the door waiting for renri to answer.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 1:37 pm

*The door chimes with an icy chill before it begins to open very slowly, double doors split down the middle. As the connection between the doors break, electricity snaps for a moment and dances up the walls deeper into the house. A beautiful female voice echoes through the halls to dance on Jace's ear*

Hello. Come in please.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 4:49 pm

*I would precede into the house, my forboding hood over my face, conceling my face.*
"Um, hello?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 4:55 pm

*The voice continues to echo, dancing on the walls of ice*

Hello there. I could only assume that you're looking for Fenri, no?

*The ice on the ground begins to draw in itself small arrows that lead into the house*

If you would follow the arrows, you'll be led right to him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 5:00 pm

"Ook..?"
*I say kinda confused because I don't know who the hell i'm talking too, I continue down the hall looking around suspeciously at the arrows until I reach Fenri's domain.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 5:31 pm

*The hall winds and turns many times, producing walls that look the same, but are in fact quite different from one another. The hall finally ends at a simple wooden door, partly open, with a blinding light shining from it. The air is thick and tingles to the touch. From inside the room my voice speaks calmly*

Come in Jace.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 8:42 pm

*I enter the door, burning through it as I see my ol' fenri..*
"Long time no see.."
*I say scratching my head inside my hood.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 9:21 pm

*The light fades along with a chilling cool and I turn from the opposite wall to meet Jace with a friendly smile*

Indeed it has been.

*I stretch and flick my hands, casting frost with a slight electrical charge from them*

So, care to share? I'm sure you have stories.

*A chair materializes from ice behind Jace, as does a new door of ice where the one he just burned through left. I slide to the windowsill without moving my feet and take a seat there*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 9:32 pm

*I would plop down on the ice chair, trying not to melt it as I look over to fenri.*
"Well, you can say that.."
*I say taking my hood off..*
"Anything particuar your looking to hear..?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit Icon_minitime1July 7th 2009, 10:16 am

Nothing at all. It's just good to see an old comrade again. Please enlighten me as to what you've been doing this whole time.

*Slabs of ice begin to slowly float through the air, making an ambiguous form*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paying a Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit   Paying a Visit Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Paying a Visit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: Inner City :: Crystalline Domicile-
Jump to: