Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Continued Report on the Genin: Blood Justu I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Continued Report on the Genin: Blood Justu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Eating Cookies
Kekkei Genkai : Ketsueki-sutairu

Character sheet
Character Race: Black
Character Info (Highlight):

Continued Report on the Genin: Blood Justu Empty
PostSubject: Continued Report on the Genin: Blood Justu   Continued Report on the Genin: Blood Justu Icon_minitime1December 23rd 2010, 3:37 pm

Artery Vessel( aka Vessel) family is well known for thier Blood Kekkei-Genkai. Vessel has trained to honed these Justu from his family
Bloody Mary Techinque: See 2st Report File

Vein: See 2nd Report File

Rapid Boil/Cool: If Vessel touches you, he can change your temperture of your blood. As far as we know, he boiled blood up to 210 degrees and cooled it to -220 degrees

Swell Cell: This technique requires touching. When in contact with Vessel, he can swell your blood cells to make them burst, causing his oppenent pain

Regeneration: Vessel can replace all his poisoned, broken, or loss blood cells well above average speed. In other words, he heals really quickly

Migrane: Contact on the head makes the opponents bloods cells to overflow to the brain, causing a severve headache.

Infection: Vessel has been known to infect his blood when a vampire tries to drink from him. he can infect his blood with every known disease in Vescrutia

Acceralate: Vessel can rush the blood to his head to heighted all his sense(Sight,Smell,Taste,Sound, and Touch.) And also increases speed and strenght

Bloodlust: A sercet justu Vessel made(as far as he knows). This justu allows Vessel to increase his strenght, increase his Acceleration Justu(to the point where where he can see all the organs in the body). But this has a drawback. First, its only for a short time. Second, the more Vessel uses this technique, his chances of becoming insane increase.

Water Misslie: A blast of water (shaped into a missile) shooting out of Vessel. Its does considerable damage.

Overflood Justu Water/Blood style: Vessel can spill water out of his mouth to make a flood of wateror blood.

Blood Shadow Clone: Vessel can make clones of him full of blood. Whenn in close range, he can explode it to cover his oppenent in blood. As the blood is on the skin, it enters through the pores. Whether the blood was infected is up to Vessel. And when the blood enter the pores he only has a couple of minutes to use it to his advantage.

Bloody Drain: When contacting Vessel, he can drain your blood

Blood Spray Justu: While the sword is bloody, He can throw blood at his oppenent from the sword. This only works if B.M is awake and take Vessel's blood

Blood Domination: Vessel is able to control movement using his blood inside you or he can use it on himself....
Back to top Go down
Vernichten

Vernichten

Village of Residence : Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Dat'k

PostSubject: Re: Continued Report on the Genin: Blood Justu   Continued Report on the Genin: Blood Justu Icon_minitime1February 14th 2011, 8:20 pm

Rapid Boil/Cool: If Vessel touches you, he can change your temperture of your blood. As far as we know, he boiled blood up to 210 degrees and cooled it to -220 degrees

This sounds just a bit too overpowered, pehaps toning it down to say like he can heat the body up, cause boiling someone else would one shot kill them in a lot of circumstances. Just heating or cooling itself can kill someone. I'll leave this to someone else to weed through

Swell Cell: This technique requires touching. When in contact with Vessel, he can swell your blood cells to make them burst, causing his oppenent pain

This like above sounds overpowered, The swelling of ones cells could be used to blow limbs off or kill people, which would at chuunin rank or even special Jounin be overpowered. Perhaps saying that it can burn skin, or cause blistering, or well, since i'm not good in this feild someone else could expand on this

Regeneration: Vessel can replace all his poisoned, broken, or loss blood cells well above average speed. In other words, he heals really quickly

Healing quickly at such a low rank is just illegal, healing slowly and using a lot of chakra is fine, but as far as i know healing fast at chuunin isnt allowed.

Migrane: Contact on the head makes the opponents bloods cells to overflow to the brain, causing a severve headache.

This sounds fine, but make it so the hand has to be touching for a certain length of time. rather then just tap, youre now disoriented.

Infection: Vessel has been known to infect his blood when a vampire tries to drink from him. he can infect his blood with every known disease in Vescrutia

Just down right not allowed. using other people infections and stuff is stealing ones unique abilities, maybe healing basic infections like the flu or a cold or vertigo, but not eveything.

Acceralate: Vessel can rush the blood to his head to heighted all his sense(Sight,Smell,Taste,Sound, and Touch.) And also increases speed and strenght

Bloodlust: A sercet justu Vessel made(as far as he knows). This justu allows Vessel to increase his strenght, increase his Acceleration Justu(to the point where where he can see all the organs in the body). But this has a drawback. First, its only for a short time. Second, the more Vessel uses this technique, his chances of becoming insane increase.

Water Misslie: A blast of water (shaped into a missile) shooting out of Vessel. Its does considerable damage.

Overflood Justu Water/Blood style: Vessel can spill water out of his mouth to make a flood of wateror blood.

the creation of water, this must use a lot of chakra to perform im assuming.

how about this only occurs when the other guy is cut, cause in reality how would the blood drain unless you physically ripped it out of the other guys body.

Blood Spray Justu: While the sword is bloody, He can throw blood at his oppenent from the sword. This only works if B.M is awake and take Vessel's blood

Blood Domination: Vessel is able to control movement using his blood inside you or he can use it on himself....

This is like shadow manipulation im assuming, where once your blood is in someone else you can take control of that part of their body?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Continued Report on the Genin: Blood Justu   Continued Report on the Genin: Blood Justu Icon_minitime1February 15th 2011, 1:32 pm

Vernichten wrote:

This sounds just a bit too overpowered, pehaps toning it down to say like he can heat the body up, cause boiling someone else would one shot kill them in a lot of circumstances. Just heating or cooling itself can kill someone. I'll leave this to someone else to weed through

This like above sounds overpowered, The swelling of ones cells could be used to blow limbs off or kill people, which would at chuunin rank or even special Jounin be overpowered. Perhaps saying that it can burn skin, or cause blistering, or well, since i'm not good in this feild someone else could expand on this

Healing quickly at such a low rank is just illegal, healing slowly and using a lot of chakra is fine, but as far as i know healing fast at chuunin isnt allowed.

This sounds fine, but make it so the hand has to be touching for a certain length of time. rather then just tap, youre now disoriented.

Just down right not allowed. using other people infections and stuff is stealing ones unique abilities, maybe healing basic infections like the flu or a cold or vertigo, but not eveything.

the creation of water, this must use a lot of chakra to perform im assuming.

how about this only occurs when the other guy is cut, cause in reality how would the blood drain unless you physically ripped it out of the other guys body.

This is like shadow manipulation im assuming, where once your blood is in someone else you can take control of that part of their body?

While you may posses some validity among your statements, it is highly discouraged for a low ranked member to do this kind of correction publicly on another low ranked members jutsu list. Now, a PM would be encouraged. I'm pretty sure you aren't one of the admin already and I think I know who you are. So you need to stop with this shit... its an unwritten violation against the rules. PM suggestions are a lot better. You aren't an admin, don't do this shit again.
Back to top Go down
Artery Vessel

Artery Vessel

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Eating Cookies
Kekkei Genkai : Ketsueki-sutairu

Character sheet
Character Race: Black
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Continued Report on the Genin: Blood Justu   Continued Report on the Genin: Blood Justu Icon_minitime1February 15th 2011, 2:09 pm

So does this mean Imma have to edit the list?
Back to top Go down
Vernichten

Vernichten

PostSubject: Re: Continued Report on the Genin: Blood Justu   Continued Report on the Genin: Blood Justu Icon_minitime1February 15th 2011, 3:49 pm

Atra, Everyone knows who I am, I've been on this place for like 3 years. I'm just trying to help people, I'll never ever be an admin of this place, and if I was offered the chance i would decline.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Continued Report on the Genin: Blood Justu   Continued Report on the Genin: Blood Justu Icon_minitime1February 15th 2011, 5:21 pm

Doesn't give you a right to defy the rules g... it doesn't

@Artery: I'll give it a lookover.
Back to top Go down
Vernichten

Vernichten

PostSubject: Re: Continued Report on the Genin: Blood Justu   Continued Report on the Genin: Blood Justu Icon_minitime1February 15th 2011, 5:34 pm

Okay, I'll just back off on the tip giving then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued Report on the Genin: Blood Justu   Continued Report on the Genin: Blood Justu Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Continued Report on the Genin: Blood Justu
Page 1 of 1