Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Xilo's weapons (story line continued) I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Xilo's weapons (story line continued)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xilo

Xilo

Village of Residence : Kingdom Of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : arachnidia/psychokinesis and telepathy

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Xilo's weapons (story line continued) Empty
PostSubject: Xilo's weapons (story line continued)   Xilo's weapons (story line continued) Icon_minitime1September 8th 2009, 9:59 am

All my life I have had two marks on my arms

the first which rests on my right arm looks like this, and I now know is the mark of the spider, which give me the ability to summon many spiders from it unfortunately i only know how to summon one
Xilo's weapons (story line continued) Logo___Raze_by_RazerDragonXSE
which looks like this...
Xilo's weapons (story line continued) BlackWidowSpider
When I channel chakra through this specific spider it grows in size. It also releases a gummy like substance from its rear that forms webs. This substance is also very potent and poisonous to the skin, fortunately it has no effect on me, this substance is called called Fibrorine I to can manipilate substance.

The second mark looks like this...
Xilo's weapons (story line continued) Metalscorpionsymbol
The mark of the scorpion which allows me to summon scorpions unfortunately I can only summon one scorpion Xilo's weapons (story line continued) Black_scorpion which channeling chakra through it allows it to multiply. It also releases a very poisonous liquid through its tail and mouth called cellophine that is poisonous to the body and carries a fume that paralyzes the body upon breathing it.

He also has on more mark that only appears on his body when he uses he chakra.
Xilo's weapons (story line continued) 586px-Psi_original_svg
When this symbol is put on an object it is a sign that the object has been targeted by his psychokinesis and from any distance he can manipulate that object as he chooses with out looking at or being within reach of his usual psychokinetic powers(20 feet tops) also it thrives off your chakra system so as long as you have that the psi system will follow you and give me control over whatever your chakra is connected to
Back to top Go down

Xilo's weapons (story line continued)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Weapon List-
Jump to: