Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Black Forest Enterance - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Black Forest Enterance

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hao

Hao

Village of Residence : meh
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Sprit control

The Black Forest Enterance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 2:58 pm

Hao rises to his feet now though enraged at Zeik's insolence "You dare speak to me The King of Spirits in that tone. I let you keep your free will and you reward me with back talk,I mistake i will not make twice "With a snap of Hao's finger the fire spirit falls behind him waiting for his orders "I will have my kingdom"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 3:15 pm

"Your words no longer strike fear into my heart. I know my past is rugged,but if she will stand by me..I know I can crush you and your half-ass power" Zeik's sharingan eyes begin to swirl taking in note of the fire spirits ever move "Kurai... do you know how to use those beads?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 10:54 am

-Kurai clenches her fists around the beads, glaring at Hao while staying close to Zeik-

I have an idea
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Hobbies / Interests : The cursed flame....
Kekkei Genkai : Draining Kiss/Myou myaku

Character sheet
Character Race: Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 12:13 pm

(Note-: this post IS for storyline purposes approved by the Kages)

-Her Lady demanding some excitement Aihana had told Hollow of a situation in the black forest forest concerning the recently returned Kage and a missing Zeik Hellgate. She arrives in the forest somewhere unseen where she can view the spectacle. Seeing Hao and fiery spirit at his side she smiles in silent content as she watches hoping for a reason to intervene-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 2nd 2009, 1:21 pm

Zeik still facing Hao "Well use them now. I'll give you your opening" Zeik completes a number of exceedingly fast hand seals. A large red ball appears above both Hao and The Fire Spirit. The spiraling mass of hellfire begins to emit waves of makai chakra,This causes the fire spirits to decrease in size "Now's your chance Kurai" Zeik takes off at an ungodly speed,tearing leisure's in the ground in his wake.

Last edited by Zeik on July 4th 2009, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 4th 2009, 4:10 pm

Hao smiles very nonchalantly as he watches Zeik approach "Zeik spirit form" Hao points his hand in the direction of Zeik stopping him quite abruptly. "Have you forgotten. You bend to my every whim" Hao returns zeik to the spirit form (a small sphere) "Now my lady I'll have those beads" The ball of fire that caused the fire spirit to reduce in size begins to fade away, since zeik was no longer out to control it. Hao stands to his feet with Zeik's spirit in his Right arm "Spirit of fire, go take care of that girl" Without a moments notice he spirit of fire dashes off towards the dark sector.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 4th 2009, 4:18 pm

-Kurai face contorts but her body moves to fast to let emotions set in. stepping through a dark slit she then appears behind Hao and whips the beads around his body. They begin to eminate a white light as they are activated and begin to drain Hao's furioku in an attempt to trap him within Ten-eighty-

Zeik will be returned to me!
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 4th 2009, 4:36 pm

Hao's body begins to contort as the ten-eighty beads try to trap him inside for all eternity "...When did you ...learn to use those." Hao tries to scramble to strength to call back the fire spirit, but the beads are rapidly draining his furyoku "I will not go like this" Summon the last of his power Hao explodes in a fury of furyoku, shattering the beads in Kurai's face. In the wake of the explosion Hao turns around to face Kurai's. Turning the spirit of Zeik into a blade. At the moment of the beads touching the ground Hao had thruster the Spirit of Zeik into Kurai's chest, The sword now surging wave upon wave of makai chakra though her body "This is the end of your reign and the beginning of mine...my queen"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 4th 2009, 4:47 pm

-As the Makai Chakra pulses through kurai's body it begins to drain her chakra and deteriorate her body from the inside. Though she feels no pain, she knows that her demise is emminant.-

Zeik...zero...nagase...

-Kurai's body falls to the ground and as her sight fades in to darkness...-

He will be set free...and my children...will have thier mom...

-at the end of her words her bodies dissentigrates into ashes. Though, moving to swiftly to be seen, a dark figure, like a shadow, seeps from her body and speeds off into the forest-

Last edited by Kurai Hellgate on July 4th 2009, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Hobbies / Interests : The cursed flame....
Kekkei Genkai : Draining Kiss/Myou myaku

Character sheet
Character Race: Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 4th 2009, 4:58 pm

-As Hollow stood and watch Zeik be pulled back under haos control the pain in Kurai's face suddenly made something within her twinge. The memory flashed in her head of her training with Zeik and for a swift moment she felt a sorrow for him. She didnt like this feeling and decided that this spectacle was no longer worth watching. But as she turned to leave she seemed to be grabbed by something. She tried to move her legs but they seemed to glued to the ground. She looked down and peered upon the strange site of two shadows. Her face contorted into an odd expressed. She tried to move her legs once more and they moves fine. The shadows then seem to meld into one, and she deemed it as nothing more than a trick of the light. As she walked away her hair begand to fade into the snowy white hue of the fallen Queen of Chaos...but even as she brushed it away from her face, she didnt seem to notice-

Last edited by Hollow Akuma on July 4th 2009, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 4th 2009, 5:06 pm

"..KURAI!" Zeik watches as his loves fall to the ground screaming loudly and violently. The scream shakes the forest in it's entirety and Zeik's spirit falls from Hao's arm turning into his human form. Zeik extends his hand and flies trying desperately to grab hold of Kurai but before he could she bursted into what appeared to be ashes, Zeik not able to stop in time crashes into the ground and begins desperately trying to grab what he could of Kurai's ash like remains "NO..NO I CAN FIX THIS..KURAI COME BACK!!!!" Zeik his face now planted in the ground begins to sob uncontrollable The music that plays in the back ground
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 4th 2009, 5:14 pm

"Zeik return" Hao extends his arm trying to return zeik to his spirit form but it doesn't work this time "What...why isn't it working...did that woman mess something up. I have lost my pwn" Hao looks to the dark sector and the crying zeik before finally warping away
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1July 4th 2009, 6:03 pm

Zeik with tears enveloping his eyes reaches his hand up to his face o wipe them away, only to discover his arm was down to nothing but an elbow "....WHAT NOW" Zeik's comes to a realization, that without Hao supplying him with furyoku he cant survive out here. "I will bring you back" zeik turn's into a ball and flies it off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Black Forest Enterance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2