Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Walking around this Forest I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Walking around this Forest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukas

Lukas

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets

Walking around this Forest Empty
PostSubject: Walking around this Forest   Walking around this Forest Icon_minitime1September 20th 2009, 2:12 pm

*Lukas wanted to take a stroll in the black forest within the Rising Village, in which he never visited in his life before. Continuing to walk around, he noticed the forest to get thicker than it was from teh beginning, vines and trees; every inch was covered.* "Hm..."
Back to top Go down
Kansei
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
Kansei

Village of Residence : Villge of Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Chlorokinesis, Poison, Biokinesis(locked)

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this Forest   Walking around this Forest Icon_minitime1September 20th 2009, 2:36 pm

Slowly from the heart of the forest, Kansei sat on a rather large moist rock which was slathered with moss engulfing the hard surface into a more softer one. Wrapping his arms around his knee's he looked at the large black marsh that laid in front of him. "I feel like I'm home..."
Back to top Go down
Grail of Fate
Force of Nature
Force of Nature
Grail of Fate

Village of Residence : -
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Fate's Calling

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this Forest   Walking around this Forest Icon_minitime1September 21st 2009, 1:12 am

As the battle raged on in the office of the Kishoukage, catastrophe struck. Matter-creation housed in Skye's Reality Marble was shattered as it made impact with Rose's Dark Matter, creating a gigantic, inescapable black hole that was beginning to devour everything. There was no escape for anyone in the village anymore, it was all being sucked in so rapidly and violently... As the black forest was taken in, so was Lukas, as well as Kansei...
Back to top Go down
Iba'ryu Kashi

Iba'ryu Kashi

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Hobbies / Interests : Playing in the flower garden, eating sweet foods and pollenating flowers
Kekkei Genkai : Bandage(Cloth) Manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this Forest   Walking around this Forest Icon_minitime1April 28th 2010, 11:09 am

*Walking through the forest, looking for injured animals i fall across a wounded bird apparently it has fallen from the trees and injured its wing*

Perfect opportunity

*I say aloud, alerting the bird to my presence, i walk up slowly trying to calm it as i kneel beside it*

*I spin chakra from my core to my palms concentrating on what i read in the book, let the chakra take the form of what needs to be fixed and the tissue that needs to be repaired*
*as i place my hands on its wing it jumps, expecting death and the green aura emanates from my hand, the bird then hops away, fearing for its life, as i stand*

first try...a failure, well, i cant very well let it suffer

*I sharpen one of the silk bandages around my body and skew the bird through its back, ensuring it won't suffer*

Back to study....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around this Forest   Walking around this Forest Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Walking around this Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Outskirts :: The Pale Forest-
Jump to: