Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Black Forest Enterance I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Black Forest Enterance

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown

Unknown

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Psychic control/Distortion, Materialization , and 'Eye'

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

The Black Forest Enterance Empty
PostSubject: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1April 30th 2009, 6:43 pm

The main enterance to Unknown's dwelling, some people never come back alive, or even last 10 mintues without a creature finding and killing them. Everyone it welcomed to walk through the black forest, you might even find something, or someone to help you train...
The Black Forest Enterance Idyef5
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 1:01 pm

Zeik sits in one of the dark trees theengulf this forest. His legs resting on the branches andhis face averted to the sky,his face showed no signs of emotion nor life...only the pale gloom of dispear could be read off this face. "only in this forest can i hide my shame" shortly after speaking those words zeik closed his eyes and begin to drift off into deep thought
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 6:36 pm

*i walk in quietly and stare at zeik*
i thought i felt your chakra. havent seen much of you. too busy being slave to hao? or maybe shino put you on a leash?
*i chuckle a bit*
seriously, what has the mighty hellgate been up to?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 6:50 pm

Zeik eyes would avert towards the direction of the voice "hmp Kai ishidate, pestering as always huh" Zeik averts his eyes back to the solitude of his dark eye lids "What brings you know anyways"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 6:54 pm

just seeing an old friend
*i smile andlook to the sky*
zeik, when are you gonna come back to us. i mean, nobody wants to bring you back forcefully
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 12:52 pm

Zeik stands up quite aggressively "umph" Zeik dashes off though the black forest hoping to avoid kai uestion
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 23rd 2009, 1:08 pm

*sigh*...he just won't listen, will he?
*kai turns away, looking back towards zeik before walking away*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 6:03 pm

-Walking through the shadows kurai stumbles upon a dark spot that she had never ventured before.She steps out and is surrounded by trees and cloaked in shadow. Though normally would feel peaceful she was more than uneasy as she grasped at the beads that Anna had given her-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 6:05 pm

Zeik comes to halting stop his face slumps and he turns to the left and dashing off again hoping to avoid being noticed by the woman "..She didnt see me did she"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 6:08 pm

-Kurais body shivers and for a moment the forest becomes even darker than when she entered. She looks around blindly-

Zeik...? Zeik...?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 6:10 pm

Zeik stops to look back at where what he thinks Kurai was "...I cant afford to.." Zeik shakes his head not wanting to lose focus of escaping, he then begins to dash off though the forest
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 6:14 pm

Zeik...

-Hearing the footsteps Kurai dashes at a speed even greater than Zeik new her to have. Grasping the beads in both hands she cuts in front of Zeik instinctively taking a stance and stares him in the face-

ZEIK!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 6:20 pm

Zeik turns his faces to the ground and tries to escape from Kurai sight "hmp"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 6:23 pm

Dont be a coward now, after all you've done Zeik! Face me!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 6:26 pm

Zeik comes to a slow stop turning slow to Kurai "...." Zeik lifts his head up to face Kurai
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 6:34 pm

Eh...

-Kurai's body relaxes for a breif moment as she notices the change in Zeiks Dimeaner. She holds her stance but speaks in a calmer tone-

My...Zeik?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 6:47 pm

Zeik feels his eyes filling up with emotions closes them "How are the children"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 6:55 pm

-Kurai suddenly overwhelmed by suppressed emotions glomps Zeik and emerses them both in darkness. Though her pregnancy is over and she cannot cry there is no lack of feeling in her words-

They're great! They're great! And Zero's just like you and Nagase cant wait to meet you and....and...!!!!

-Kurai's words trail off as her grasp on Zeiks tightens-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 7:01 pm

Zeik pushes Kurai off him and heaves a heavy sigh "I'm sorry Kurai...I'm so sorry..I had to play my role...otherwise Hao would.." Zeik continues to ramble in incomplete "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 7:08 pm

-Kurai grabs hold of him once more in a hold that only Zeiks hellfire could save him from-

I miss you... I love you...I never doubted that you had a reason...I love you, Zeik...the children need you...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 7:12 pm

"I cant go back...after all I've done" Zeik struggle to break free of Kurai's grasp but to no avail " further more and most importantly...without my body i can not exists without Hao...in a sense i need him to live"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 7:15 pm

Of course you can love! Theres no one that wouldnt understand, no one I coudlnt MAKE understand!

-Kurai then back away from zeik Just enough to smile and show him the beads-

And besides, I now have the power to set you free
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 7:22 pm

Zeik gasp at the beads in Kurai's hands "Those...those are the ten eighty beads Hao were looking for...how long have you had them." Zeik begins to look around nervously "Wait never mind that you need to get out of here....and keep those beads hidden,there the only thing keeping Hao from surfacing
Back to top Go down
Hao

Hao

Village of Residence : meh
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Sprit control

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 7:31 pm

"Zeik you are simply amazing. you've found the queen and the beads. I swear,tonight you can have some food or something" Hao sitting on a tree mocking Zeik looks firmly at Kurai "Now Zeik being me those retched beads"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1June 29th 2009, 2:41 pm

Zeik look to Hao his eyes burning with both rage and passion. "I will no longer bend to your will Hao. You may have have my body and soul,but you will no longer make me hurt my friends" Zeik right arm glowing with the flames of his passion,he clenches his fist to harbor his energy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest Enterance   The Black Forest Enterance Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Black Forest Enterance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next