Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chroma
Monochrome Girl Dipped in Insanity :: Anbu of the Dusk
Chroma

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Reverse Rejection, Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman Beastkin/Weapon/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls... Empty
PostSubject: In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls...   In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls... Icon_minitime1October 18th 2010, 7:48 pm

As Chroma has just recovered from her battle with Leia, she was starting to realize how strong Leia had become in such a short time...

"... She had collected a vast amount of souls so soon... I don't want to fall behind and lose to her... I want to make sure my father is proud of me and I can live up to my family name!"

She hadn't used her two Soul Weapons, Gig and Feinne, in a while. She was trying to harvest souls by herself rather than rely on their 'godly' power for everything. When it was their time, she would use them and collect souls for them accordingly. But right now, it was her time.

"No one ever comes to this forest..."

It was a depressing thought, indeed, but she at least hoped something would show up that would prove to be a bountiful harvest...
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls...   In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls... Icon_minitime1October 19th 2010, 9:42 am

*Glowing eyes shine bright through a bush in the forest..a beast howls and it slowly emerges from the bushes. A bandersnatch. He roars/bark/howls whatevs at the intruder in the forest and bares his fangs. The Bandersnatch slowly begins to make its way toward Chroma, it then starts to pick up speed as it tries to slam hard into her*
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls...   In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls... Icon_minitime1October 19th 2010, 4:33 pm

Chroma was distracted at first, not even paying any attention to the Bandersnatch as it came toward her. She was busy thinking about the fight with Leia. However, her mind instinctively sent her a mental note that something was coming in fast. Maybe she was starting to get the hang of her psychic power. Not really, though.

Anyway, with her mind giving off that signal, she extended her non-attached wings and flapped off in another direction, just being missed by the Bandersnatch.

"... Oh. That would have been bad. Whatever, though. A monster is a monster, and I need more souls! Father, Leia... I will show you two!"

From Chroma's palms jutted out two large, black and gray scythe blades.

"Stance of Darkness!"

Sadly, she had just made this stance right then and there, only in attempt to look more epic... She struck a pose similar to that of what a preying mantis would, eying the Bandersnatch, awaiting its next attack.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls...   In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls... Icon_minitime1October 19th 2010, 5:34 pm

*The Bandersnatch roars again. Sparks start to fly. Lightning now rushing toward Chroma. The Bandersnatch then takes off ready to try another rush down attack in addition to Thundara*
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls...   In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls... Icon_minitime1October 19th 2010, 6:20 pm

Though the lightning was unexpected, it could be dealt with quickly. Chroma's wavelength started to surge through her scythe blades, crackling like the lightning. One of her blades would take the attack, initially shocking her and causing her ot wince a bit, but after a few moments her wavelength stabilities the electricity throughout her body, thus, the lightning would not only be conducted by Chroma, but also be shooting between her two parallel blades, stable. She smirked.

Once the Bandersnatch started to rush in again, she fired off the lightning once more, this time more powerful thanks to her wavelength, hoping to cause it a great deal of pain. She was using her Life Wavelength, the one more in tune with nature, which made lightning easier to conduct than the Death Wavelength would. Also, with her own Life wavelength flowing through the lightning, a direct hit would allow Chroma to indirectly leech the Banddersnatch's life energy until... well... It didn't have any.

Just in case the Bandersnatch kept on charging, Chroma flapped her wings, launching her high into the air, then elegantly floated back down behind where the Bandersnatch was charging to.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls...   In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls... Icon_minitime1October 19th 2010, 6:56 pm

*Bandersnatch, howls as Lightning strike its body. From the pushes 2 more Bandersnatch rush toward the injured one. They quickly nudge him upward as if to return to the fight. However he is slow to moving... So the to take the oppurtunity to rush Chroma.*
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls...   In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls... Icon_minitime1October 19th 2010, 7:04 pm

"Ehh... Goddammit, more of them? Fine. I shouldn't worry about the weak one... His life will be absorbed into me soon. Instead..."

She targeted the Bandersnatch on the left of her, leaping into the air, curling up and doing a series of flips with her scythes outstretched. Since they were blindly rushing at her, Chroma would pierce into the back of the one she targeted, then unfurl on top of it, trying to ride it.

"Soul Menace!"

She would shoot her wavelength into the Bandersnatch that she was riding, her power being amplified by the life energy being drained from the weak Bandersnatch. She was trying to take this one down quickly... But what of the other one? She could only fight them one at a time, and because of her fight with Leia, she refused to use her other 3 weapon forms... She would only stick with Scythe for a while.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls...   In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls... Icon_minitime1October 20th 2010, 12:18 am

*The targeted Bandersnatch(let's just call him Bandersnatch B)howls in pain as it is struck by Chroma's assault. However the free bandersnatchC slashes at the BandersnatchB under assault by Chroma. He strikes it with such force as it trying to knock Chroma away. Lightning then rains down once more upon Chroma. A Thundara from Bandersnatch C*
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls...   In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls... Icon_minitime1October 20th 2010, 4:33 am

With her wavelength shot through Bandersnatch B, the same fate would come over him as Bandersnatch A. She was, however, knocked off of Bandersnatch B by Bandersnatch C, which ended up in her being struck by lightning. It didn't seem to cause her any pain this time around. Since she had altered her wavelength before to match the power of the lightning, it now would have no power against her body, and thus, she was completely fine and landed on the ground.

Now she was only concerned about Bandersnatch C, since the other two were gonna die anyway... If Bandersnatch A hadn't already completely died. She struck her Stance of Darkness once more, acquiring the mantis-like position, then she stabbed blades in the ground simultaneously, still parallel to each other.

"Concentrate... Concentrate..."

She locked onto Bandersnatch C, focusing her wavelength on him.

"Soul Menace!"

She shot it through the ground at a high speed, which she hoped would travel up through the Bandersnatch's feet and have an explosive impact, leaving the final Bandersnatch with the same fate as the other 2.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls...   In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls... Icon_minitime1October 20th 2010, 9:13 am

*Despite the viciousness of the Bandersnatches, they all succumb to the might of Chroma. The Final Bandersnatch hits the ground as it seemes to realize its end.*
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls...   In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls... Icon_minitime1October 20th 2010, 5:52 pm

(You should say the worth of the souls upon the death of whatever someone is fighting, ya know? Makes it easier, I think. XD)

Chroma sighed, retracting her blades. She saw the 3 souls fly up from the dead bodies of the Bandersnatches, looking very happy.

"Phew. I guess I handled them. Time to go eat my souls~!"

She grabbed the souls, consuming all 3 of them.

(Tell me the worth of them and I'll... Adjust Chroma's Soul Count accordingly.)
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls...   In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls... Icon_minitime1October 20th 2010, 6:09 pm

((I don't know how much the souls should be worth. The Soul Eater aspect isn't mine so I'm not sure exactly how you think these souls are worth. That's something you'll have to decide))
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls...   In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls... Icon_minitime1October 20th 2010, 6:30 pm

(... Mmm... They weren't too much of a challenge, so their souls shouldn't be worth that much... Alright then. 1 soul each. Continue if you want to!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls...   In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

In the Pale Forest... Hunting for Souls...
Page 1 of 1