Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Making A Return Vist to Cross I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Making A Return Vist to Cross

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Making A Return Vist to Cross Empty
PostSubject: Making A Return Vist to Cross   Making A Return Vist to Cross Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 11:13 pm

-After his short training session with TJ Sheng would finally appear at The Fortress door which actually took him a minute since with out his Zodiac Abilities any longer he no longer had the ability to walk on the air. Sheng would take a moment to catch hi breath before he would walk up to the large door to the The Fortress before giving a some what loud shout.-

"YO CROSS-SAN ARE YOU IN HERE!? LET ME IN."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Making A Return Vist to Cross   Making A Return Vist to Cross Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 11:43 pm

*Cross would be sitting in his chair as the lab illuminated to reveal everything within, various projects would be displayed around the lab. Something about X-Gear, something else about the rings and something else dealing with box weapons. Cross would be sitting with that identical smirk that he has in his avatar with his pistols in his hands*

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making A Return Vist to Cross   Making A Return Vist to Cross Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 11:48 pm

-Sheng would walk over to where Cross was sitting although a little hesitant to move close because Cross had his guns in hand. Sheng would stop a few steps away while digging into his pockets pulling out two box weapons which contained his Storm Revolver and Storm Python. Sheng would then look at them for a moment before holding them out toward Cross.-

"Well to put things simply I want to return these two box weapons to you."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making A Return Vist to Cross   Making A Return Vist to Cross Icon_minitime1January 4th 2011, 11:56 pm

*Cross looked at them and they disintegrated to nothingness, he never liked them anyway since he was capable of so much more*

"Is that it?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making A Return Vist to Cross   Making A Return Vist to Cross Icon_minitime1January 5th 2011, 12:02 am

"Yes that is it sorry to be a bother but if I am no long going to be using them I can't simply leave that type of technology just sitting around some where. Well unless you need anything which you most likely don't from someone like me I will be on my way."

-With that Sheng would turn and would begin to leave out of the lab and Fortress all together. Unless Cross said something Sheng would leave out and would disappear off to begin some deep in thought training.-
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Making A Return Vist to Cross   Making A Return Vist to Cross Icon_minitime1January 5th 2011, 12:06 am

"Just don't return to me until you have something to show for your training..."

*Cross said as he turned back around and he got back to his work*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making A Return Vist to Cross   Making A Return Vist to Cross Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Making A Return Vist to Cross
Page 1 of 1