Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Making a Stop To Vist the Boss I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Making a Stop To Vist the Boss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Making a Stop To Vist the Boss Empty
PostSubject: Making a Stop To Vist the Boss   Making a Stop To Vist the Boss Icon_minitime1May 9th 2010, 3:17 pm

-Sheng would appear at the Kage's Castle and would walk toward Kham's office and would touch the door instead of knocking. Since he knew Kham was connected to the earth instead of loudly knocking Sheng would simply place his hands on the door releasing a light amount of energy to let Kham know he was hear and would wait for the okay to come in.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop To Vist the Boss   Making a Stop To Vist the Boss Icon_minitime1May 9th 2010, 4:47 pm

-*The door swung open, the entire Kage castle was half a building... yes half a building. Valerio's side wiped out by various disasters and such. Upon the door first opening there wouldn't be anyone in the office but with the breeze, Kham blew in appearing instantly in the chair of his desk. The sun shined through the missing half of the Kage castle illuminating Mahk-X's face under his hood. He took it off*-

"I'm becoming rather popular as of late..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop To Vist the Boss   Making a Stop To Vist the Boss Icon_minitime1May 9th 2010, 4:52 pm

-Sheng would walk in and would bow to Kham before he would begin to speak not really taking note of the condition of the building.-

"I would not say that Boss just be training hard."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop To Vist the Boss   Making a Stop To Vist the Boss Icon_minitime1May 9th 2010, 4:54 pm

-*Kham let out a dry chuckle before looking into the sky that shone through the building.*-

"And your training has brought you to me... why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop To Vist the Boss   Making a Stop To Vist the Boss Icon_minitime1May 9th 2010, 4:56 pm

"Well it seems that I took my training to far and shattered my Storm Ring so I was hopping I could obtain a new one?"

-Sheng would remain in his bowed position just a little nervous on how Kham would react to him breaking his Storm Ring.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop To Vist the Boss   Making a Stop To Vist the Boss Icon_minitime1May 9th 2010, 4:59 pm

"I'm not giving you an S class ring Sheng... to be quite frank with you. The S class rings are reserved for those who obtain the guardian position. Which means you have to be the most trusted and the strongest out of everyone in the mafia who uses that particular flame."

-*Kham tossed another A class ring to Sheng.*-

"Until then... use the A class, here take two more."

-*He tossed Sheng two more just in case if he broke them.*-

"Do you know what you have to do if you want to me the Storm Guardian?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop To Vist the Boss   Making a Stop To Vist the Boss Icon_minitime1May 9th 2010, 5:02 pm

-Sheng would catch the three rings placing one on his finger and placing the other two in his pocket. Sheng would then look up hearing Kham's question.-

"What would then be Boss?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop To Vist the Boss   Making a Stop To Vist the Boss Icon_minitime1May 9th 2010, 5:07 pm

"Well, first of all... I would give you an S class ring but the S class rings cannot be copied. They cannot be mass produced like the others. And if you bond with the S class ring then it cannot be used by anyone else. Which is why I do not want to waste it. It was obvious that Marta gets the S class cloud ring, I do not trust Orca despite his power. Atra obviously has the S class sun, who else could contend him? The S class mist, might go to Nagase or even Sirus, the S class lightning, storm and rain are all up for grabs."

-*Kham sighed before continuing.*-

"However, as it stands... you must be better at using the storm flame than My Heartless, and Aeon the ex kage before obtaining such a position."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop To Vist the Boss   Making a Stop To Vist the Boss Icon_minitime1May 9th 2010, 5:11 pm

"I see but I can already tell that it won't be that easy to obtain the title of Storm Guardian there is something else that must be done am I right Boss?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop To Vist the Boss   Making a Stop To Vist the Boss Icon_minitime1May 9th 2010, 5:20 pm

"I'm thinking about it... Don't get me wrong, you have obtained a lot of power in the past couple of weeks. But there will come a time where we will see how strong you have really gotten."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop To Vist the Boss   Making a Stop To Vist the Boss Icon_minitime1May 9th 2010, 6:10 pm

"I understand and I promise when that time comes I will be sure to show you every ounce of my power Boss!"

-Sheng would stand and clench his fist showing his determination and his unbending resolve could be seen reflected in his eyes. Just then his Zodiac Beads would then glow strongly with a flow of Zodiac Energy which would flow around the room. A kind of half-way unlocking sound would then be heard as the Zodiac Beads would continue to glow strongly. After another minute or so the glowing would stop and Sheng would look down at his Zodiac Bead with amazement not only because the glowing ment that another Zodiac Animal had been unlocked before he could even check out the one that had been unlocked just a while before he had came to see Kham, but also because the half way unlocking noise was made because Sheng had almost completely unlocked the 12 Zodiac Animals only having one more left.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop To Vist the Boss   Making a Stop To Vist the Boss Icon_minitime1May 10th 2010, 8:59 am

"Ah, I'd prefer if you displayed your resolve elsewhere... the building is almost destroyed as it is."

-*Kham chuckled...*-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop To Vist the Boss   Making a Stop To Vist the Boss Icon_minitime1May 12th 2010, 8:59 pm

"Understood Boss well I have wasted enough of your time if you need anything just give me a mental ring."

-With that Sheng would simply jump out of the large opening in the building since it was cut in half and would then disappear in a blur heading off to test out his new unlocked Zodiac Animals.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop To Vist the Boss   Making a Stop To Vist the Boss Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Making a Stop To Vist the Boss
Page 1 of 1