Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Making a move. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Making a move.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Village of Residence : soul society
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : soul reaper

Making a move. Empty
PostSubject: Making a move.   Making a move. Icon_minitime1April 9th 2010, 3:08 am

-The leader of the gotei thirteen Genryusai shigekuni yamamoto would be seen sitting in his chair. His arm were as always resting on his staff and his mind was at ease. He had just sent notifications to a few Key members of his gotei squad and were awaiting there arrival.-

How childish of them to keep there commander waiting

-Head captain yamamoto said as he awaited; Kenpachi, Soi fon, Mayuri Kurotsuchi and Sajin Komamura-
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

Village of Residence : Soul Society
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Fighting and Killing
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captain

Making a move. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a move.   Making a move. Icon_minitime1April 9th 2010, 3:20 am

--Kenpachi opened the door and stood in his respective place waiting for the other captains to arrive, with every movement his bells shook--

"What the hell is it old man?"

--He said, he was in the middle of his afternoon nap--
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captian

Making a move. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a move.   Making a move. Icon_minitime1April 9th 2010, 3:24 am

_-Soifon would appear moments later, in a kneeling position showing respect for her captain commander.-_

"Capitan... are we making a battle move?"

_-Soifon rose from her kneeling position and looked at Kenpachi, her face was firm she hated being in his presence.-_
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Making a move. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a move.   Making a move. Icon_minitime1April 9th 2010, 7:12 am

-Mayuri wouuld enter and take his position and wait to hear why he was once again taken away from his work which he found more important then this.-
Back to top Go down
Sajin Komamura

Sajin Komamura

Kekkei Genkai : Tenken

Making a move. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a move.   Making a move. Icon_minitime1April 9th 2010, 8:10 am

He entered with a stern face and nothing to say. These captains meetings had become a bit routine these days, always some new threat to take care of in one way or another..
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Making a move. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a move.   Making a move. Icon_minitime1April 9th 2010, 8:44 am

-Yamamoo ignored Kenpachi's childish comment and got straight down to the nitty gritty- "As you know. Those of the world below have no only obtained the powers of our sacred art,but those of our enemies. You should also be-aware of the fact that Rangiku matsumoto has yet to return and is no where to be found. I leader of the gotei thirteen can no longer watch as this Shinobi disrespectful what We have worked so hard to obtain.

-Yamamoto would stand to his feet and slam his staff into the ground. Oddly enough he was not angry at the moment,but one would find it hard to tell.-

"So with that being said. I want you four,to travel down to there world and show them the power of the gotei thirteen. We have no need for words nor prisoners,Keep that in mind in your travels"

-With that being said. Yamamoto would return to his seat,he was going to wait and see if his subordinates had anything to say before he declared the meeting adjourned
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Making a move. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a move.   Making a move. Icon_minitime1April 9th 2010, 1:54 pm

_-Soifon's stern face turned into a slight grin, she was waiting for this moment all along, for this is what she had decided upon from the very beginning. Just nip the problem in the bud before things get out of hand.-_

"Finally... My squad and I have been doing some data gathering on our foes. They concentrate and diversify their power into three main villages. Which are all more like large cities. Since there are four of us, we can just strike where we please, however most of villages leaders are all on hiatus for some reason or another which makes things a bit easier, but less exciting for the bloodthirsty bafoons."

_-Soifon glared at Kenpachi when she said that ending statement. She crossed her arms and waited for the response of her comrades-_
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

Hobbies / Interests : Fighting and Killing
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captain

Making a move. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a move.   Making a move. Icon_minitime1April 9th 2010, 2:01 pm

--Kenpachi was already on his way out of the door, he heard some things of what soifon said but it was drowned out by the sound of his bells moving. He would strike where he pleased, and if the leaders weren't there then so be it. He wanted a strong opponent to fight, so he would find one.--

"You all can keep your attack strategies, I'll handle this my way"

--And with that, he left... he was already on his way towards the below with two of his trusted seated officers Yumichika and Ikkaku--
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Making a move. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a move.   Making a move. Icon_minitime1April 9th 2010, 8:03 pm

-Hearing this would slight interest as while he cared little about going to the world of the living he did remember a few interesting test subject he could work on as well as hearing about things know as soul weapon were humans could turn into weapons. Mayuri could not take down this chance to obtain such good experiments so he would decide to go on this mission.-

"So are you all ready to leave I do not plane to waste my time waiting on you two."
Back to top Go down
Soifon

Soifon

Making a move. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a move.   Making a move. Icon_minitime1April 10th 2010, 11:21 am

_-Soifon started out the door before bowing to her commander she talked as she exited-_

"Apparently, everyone is going on their own accord. I suggest we keep in touch so things won't get out of hand. I'll pay a visit to the village that boy was from with the white hair. If he's not there, then his village will suffer."

_-she then flash stepped out of the area, probably already half way there to the planet below-_
Back to top Go down
Sajin Komamura

Sajin Komamura

Kekkei Genkai : Tenken

Making a move. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a move.   Making a move. Icon_minitime1April 10th 2010, 12:23 pm

Komamura only nodded at the commander and the other two; the Gotei 13 seemed to function just fine on its own without much talk. He had his mission, and was going to carry it out - no matter what else happened.

"Captain-Commander."

He barely seemed to move as he flash-stepped out of the chambers, en route to the human world.
Back to top Go down
Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Genryūsai S. Yamamoto

Making a move. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a move.   Making a move. Icon_minitime1April 10th 2010, 12:25 pm

"Hmm. Lets See how they fair against real shinigami" Is all the captain commander said as he set in his seat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making a move. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a move.   Making a move. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Making a move.
Page 1 of 1