Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Cross and Hebi's Return I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Cross and Hebi's Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cross

Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Cross and Hebi's Return Empty
PostSubject: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1May 14th 2010, 3:05 pm

*Cross returned within the day or two, his appearance changed and such. He walked in the room and waited for Hakku who had hopefully not forgotten about the mission.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1May 15th 2010, 1:11 pm

{Hebi would appear in the room as well a few feet away from Cross as he waited for Hakku to appear.}
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1May 16th 2010, 11:54 am

-As Hakku entered the room, the first thing she noticed was the change in Cross' appearance. She didn't know how to respond to that, so instead just smiled at the two.-
"Good to see that you two have returned safely. Can I get for the both of you to pull out your weapons, please?"
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1May 16th 2010, 4:50 pm

*Cross took out Murder and Lament from his sides. He slid them to Hakku, and decided to debrief while all of this was going down.*

"We encountered a level two Akuma. I killed him easily, but when I scanned his soul as it departed he mentioned something about a Noah named road."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1May 16th 2010, 6:13 pm

{Hebi would unhook Zugaikotsu from his back and shoulders and slide them to Hakku as he listened to Cross explain the details of the mission to her.}
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1May 16th 2010, 6:36 pm

"That's because level 2 akuma are the only slightly stronger than the hideous cannon based ones." Said a voice from the shadows. He walked into vision letting his body become visible. He was a young man with black hair and tanned skin. "Only reason their more formidable is because they possess the ability to think." As he spoke his eyes remained closed and arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1May 16th 2010, 6:39 pm

"Yes, you are correct, Road."
-Hakku said following after Road's statement. Road had been gone doing research on the akuma, so it would be obvious that he held alot of information on Akuma.-
"SO his name was Road, Cross?"
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1May 17th 2010, 10:26 pm

*Cross scoffed, while fastening his boots.*

"Nothing is formidable to me... but thank you for you two cents."

*He continued talking back to Hakku of whom seemed to know this new dude.*

"Yeah, apparently the person the Akuma mentioned was Road. His last thoughts were 'If I can kill off these exorcists then I can be a level three akuma says Road'. My stalker, devoured his soul further letting me know that Road is something called a Noah.... whatever the fuck that is. Hopefully it's something that wont thank me when I kill it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2010, 7:51 pm

{Hebi would unhook Zugaikotsu from his back and shoulders and slide it over to Hakku. Hebi would then listen as Cross continued to explain the details of the mission. Although Kobura would then raise its head and would release a large hissing noise.}

Hissssssssssss

"Also while already at level 2 the Akuma made note of the fact that if it as able to beat us he would be able to become a level 3 Akuma which means there is a level above level 2 and for all we know Akuma evolved to levels beyond 3. Says Kobura."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2010, 9:53 pm

Road stood in silence before glaring at Hakku. He exhaled in a fashion that made him seem annoyed. "Hakku, you really believe they can kill a level 3? With Cross' attitude, he may get himself killed." He said as he held his head down. He really didn't know what he would be up against. He then responded to Hebi. "That is certainly true. Akuma have ranks much like our own, and the higher the rank the more power and intelligent they become."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1May 23rd 2010, 10:03 pm

"I have faith in my exorcist, Road."
-She said with a smile. Her words were a bit baseless since she had no emotion, but somehow she knew, she knew Cross and Hebi would pull through and she knows that they can do so again.-
"Akuma are created with human souls as a base. So when the akuma gets destroyed, the dormant soul is released, and the souls thank us for setting them free. I'm sorry if you don't like the line of work."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1May 28th 2010, 2:05 pm

*Cross shrugged, he figured that he would just tune out the noise the next time around. He really hated the sound... why thank him for a kill? It was beyond his understanding*

"Whatever... It's just something that I didn't expect. I'll just fight with headphones next time."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1June 6th 2010, 10:02 pm

{Hebi would not as he listened to what Hakku was saying and would glance over at Cross after hearing his statement wondering what type of person Cross was.}

Hissss
"Well what do you plan to do with the Anti-Akuma Weapons? Asks Kobura."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1June 6th 2010, 10:29 pm

(She said for yall to pull out the weapons, not hand them to me :<)

"I would like for both of you to try and synch with your weapons. After today's mission, your weapons should have better become adjusted to your energy readings, fighting styles, and personalities."
-She waited and spectated, wondering if these two have grown since the last time they met.-

(So, I'm gonna need you two to roll 2 die this time, and the increase in your synch rate will be the combined numbers of the two die. Nifty huh?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1June 6th 2010, 11:03 pm

{Nodding to Hakku Hebi would attack Zugaikotsu to his arms and shoulder and would then activate it causing the eye of both skulls on the gauntlets to begin to glow green. Hebi would then close his eyes would then begin to better sync with his weapon which would cause and aura of green energy to surround his body.}
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1June 6th 2010, 11:03 pm

The member 'Hebi Mibae' has done the following action : Chances

'Chain Roll' : 5, 6
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2010, 6:47 pm

*Cross took his guns in hand, he wanted more power and only hoped that it was in his grasp this time around. With his eyes closed he concentrated as he clenched Murder and Lament*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2010, 6:47 pm

The member 'Cross' has done the following action : Chances

'Final Strike' : 2, 6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1June 29th 2010, 7:16 pm

-Hakku was amazed. Cross' synchro rate increased by 8% while Hebi's jumped up 11%.-
"My, you two truly have grown since the first time we met. Cross and Hebi, could you both come with me to the training field? I, want to see how strong your weapons have become."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1June 29th 2010, 8:39 pm

{Hebi would look at his weapon for a moment feeling the closer bond crated with his weapons as well as more power coming from it.}

Hissssss
"Lead the way Hakku-sama. Says Kobura."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1July 4th 2010, 11:08 am

*Cross picked up Murder and Lament and placed them in their respective holsters. He followed Hebi and Hakku only wondering what she had planned*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1July 16th 2010, 2:11 am

-Hakku tapped the space in front of her with a finger, and a portal digitized right before them. It expanded and encompassed all three of them, transporting them instantly to a near by field.-
(I'll make the topic, and sorry for the wait :/)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross and Hebi's Return   Cross and Hebi's Return Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Cross and Hebi's Return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: The Dusk Order :: Order; Mission House :: Registration Hall :: Mission Debriefing Room-
Jump to: