Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  wats up lin long time no see I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

wats up lin long time no see

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sho

Sho

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Koubagan

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

wats up lin long time no see Empty
PostSubject: wats up lin long time no see   wats up lin long time no see Icon_minitime1December 22nd 2010, 12:56 am

sho sitting in the bar waiting for an old pal ................damn lin where the hell are you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: wats up lin long time no see   wats up lin long time no see Icon_minitime1December 22nd 2010, 1:00 am

"Don't get your panties in a bunch I'm here, I'm here." Lin said walking into the bar and takes a seat across form Sho.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: wats up lin long time no see   wats up lin long time no see Icon_minitime1December 22nd 2010, 1:09 am

hows it going fag
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: wats up lin long time no see   wats up lin long time no see Icon_minitime1December 22nd 2010, 1:11 am

"Why do I have to be a fag, bitch?" lin said folding his arms and turning his head away from SHo.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: wats up lin long time no see   wats up lin long time no see Icon_minitime1December 22nd 2010, 1:24 am

cause you are and your not going to do anything about it now are u bitch sayin to lin wit a straight face.. sho then drinks the shot of grey goose
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: wats up lin long time no see   wats up lin long time no see Icon_minitime1December 22nd 2010, 1:27 am

"Mo one drinks gooose in this tavern..." Lin would take a shot of Moscato "This is what we drink."
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: wats up lin long time no see   wats up lin long time no see Icon_minitime1December 22nd 2010, 1:31 am

in sho's drunk voice "urgh fuck u man go eat a dick u cop" sho then hits lin in the face two times real fast "now wat u gonna do punk"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: wats up lin long time no see   wats up lin long time no see Icon_minitime1December 22nd 2010, 1:34 am

"Did you just call me a.....*is hit by sho* What the FUCK man, are you drunk?"Lin said holding his head back tryiing to his nose from bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: wats up lin long time no see   wats up lin long time no see Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2011, 9:40 am

Luxe was walking by when she saw Lin and another guy she didn't know. Luxe noticed Lin's nose was bleeding and chuckled under her breath.

"What happened to you?" Luxe said walking towards the two,

(Sorry for spamming your topic, I'm just bored as hell :P)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: wats up lin long time no see   wats up lin long time no see Icon_minitime1January 6th 2011, 2:58 pm

"He hit me he's drunk Luxe. And Hello." Lin said grabbing a tissue and putting it up to his nose.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: wats up lin long time no see   wats up lin long time no see Icon_minitime1January 19th 2011, 9:45 am

Luxe raised an eyebrow at sho and gave him a WTF look.

"Seriously? A day drinker."
Back to top Go down
Slade Hyuga

Slade Hyuga

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Hobbies / Interests : Eating and Training
Kekkei Genkai : Byakugan

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: wats up lin long time no see   wats up lin long time no see Icon_minitime1January 21st 2011, 12:55 pm

*slade would walk in the door and take a quick look around to look for any familiar faces. he then notices luxe, and lin on the other side of the room, he would smirk and wave to try and get their attention
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: wats up lin long time no see   wats up lin long time no see Icon_minitime1January 26th 2011, 2:11 am

Lin would motion Slade to come over and joined the group of shinobi. "Hey Slade, whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wats up lin long time no see   wats up lin long time no see Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

wats up lin long time no see
Page 1 of 1