Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  After some long training .>..>' I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

After some long training .>..>'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

After some long training .>..>' Empty
PostSubject: After some long training .>..>'   After some long training .>..>' Icon_minitime1July 20th 2010, 1:00 pm

-after a very normal 10 hour section of training Aluade he felt comfortable to be alittle more open with him. They had seen eachother nearly everyday .
He not only used this time to train him in the dark arts but to also help his alchemy he once told him was useless.
SHinta as well was developing a few techniques of his own.

However now he was going to leave the house in Aluades care for awhile.-

"Alaude.'
-Shinta said tossing aside his sword . It dissipated into a portal-
"I'm afraid Ive kept something off for quite some time.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After some long training .>..>'   After some long training .>..>' Icon_minitime1July 20th 2010, 1:06 pm

-=Alaude would look toward Shinta while awaying a sword made of pure darkness which would simply fade into Alaude's shadow. Alaude has grown a little taller and muscular from some much daily training with Shinta. Also from his training Alaude had seemed to have lost the streek of white in his hair mainy because it became stained with darkness energy. Alaude would then wonder what Shinta was talking about.=-

"What do you mean Shinta-dono."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After some long training .>..>'   After some long training .>..>' Icon_minitime1July 20th 2010, 1:12 pm

"Well To be quite Frank There is something that I need to get done And I have been putting it off. I need to set up a few things With Kham and then From there I am going to Finnaly putting fourth My plan A lttile bit after I return.

SO yes I will be leaving for A little bit Assuming I can Find Kham that is. I will need his help FOr the first part of my Plan after all.'

-SHinta was being deathly bland with his explanation not giving too much away.-
"But that doesn't really matter All You need to know is this property belongs to you While Im away. No one in or out except Shuichi And yourself.

This house if checked thoroughly has many secrets and even some very important objects. you see. "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After some long training .>..>'   After some long training .>..>' Icon_minitime1July 20th 2010, 1:21 pm

"Understood I will make sure to keep this house safe Shinta-dono."

-=Alaude had become use to Shinta's bland way of explaining things and knew when he was doing something important. Alaude also knew that there most likley where many secrets and even some very important objects hidden within the Darkness Manor his eye patch which was mostly covered by his hair was proof enough of that (futer development for later).=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After some long training .>..>'   After some long training .>..>' Icon_minitime1July 20th 2010, 1:25 pm

(love the avatar =D)
-Shinta would walk over now to Alaude who was roughly the same height and put his arm on his shoulder. He stared into his one eye before talking for a good half of a minute.-
' Just remeber Shuichi even comes before priority of the house okay.'
-He gave one of his classic sly smirks poked his glasses up turned around and began walking out of the room. His cloths seemed to repair themselves from battle worn to completly knew as he did so.-
"But of course I hold my complete trust in you Alaude."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After some long training .>..>'   After some long training .>..>' Icon_minitime1July 20th 2010, 1:29 pm

"Of course Shinta-dono."

-=Alaude would simply say this knowing Shinta was not the kind of guy who needed a whole speech or stuff like that. Alaude would fallow behind Shinta out of the room and as he walk out the room would turn black as if someone turned the lights off but the room did not have any lights.=-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After some long training .>..>'   After some long training .>..>' Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

After some long training .>..>'
Page 1 of 1