Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Waited too long for one of these... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Waited too long for one of these...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delilah

Delilah

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Oragami manipulation, and Wind manipulation

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Waited too long for one of these... Empty
PostSubject: Waited too long for one of these...   Waited too long for one of these... Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 8:21 pm

((Delilah has waited long enough...))

*Delilah would lean on her fan looking at the clouds passing by.*
"Ugh...is anyone going to show...*
*Delilah would then sigh and close her eyes.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waited too long for one of these...   Waited too long for one of these... Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 8:40 pm

{I feel like laughing. you've been trying to rank up since december back on nightmare Lmao.}

*Rozalin appeared a few feet away from Delilah. "Okay you, you will battle one other Genin, and the person who ranks up with be decided after the fight..."

{ANY OTHER GENIN WHO WANTS TO RANK AND HAS 500+ MUNNY COME HERE}
Back to top Go down
kyo-ya

kyo-ya

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Hobbies / Interests : sleeping and partying
Kekkei Genkai : the key to darkness

PostSubject: Re: Waited too long for one of these...   Waited too long for one of these... Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 8:45 pm

(alright a ranking sesh)
i then walk into the open feilds while strecthing my arms , ... as i walked to the open feild where the other two ninjas where i said" (*-*) i kinda overheard ur conversation would it be okay if i joined in on this"
Back to top Go down
Delilah

Delilah

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Waited too long for one of these...   Waited too long for one of these... Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 8:52 pm

*Delilah woud sit up from her leaning position, and grab her fan from the ground, lifting the fan into the air. She would then open the fan as she would slash the air with it releasing a high powered wind attack, that began cutting stones and collecting deris flinging them towards the genin as of the high wind attack.*
"Hm..."
*Delilah would then form many handsigns as several different oragami shapes flew from her sleeves flooding the air around the opponent and the field.*
Back to top Go down
kyo-ya

kyo-ya

PostSubject: Re: Waited too long for one of these...   Waited too long for one of these... Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 9:02 pm

kyo then used dark slash and slashed it in the same direction of the incoming wind attack. then the justus being equel in power they both then dissapeared (with ur wind attck dissapearing the debris that was flying towards me then just stoped mid way and landed on the ground) then kyo casted dark speed, and dark arrow sending 75 arrows out towards delilah but suddenly 25 arrows went into there own shadows and tryed to attack delilah's shadow
Back to top Go down
Delilah

Delilah

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Waited too long for one of these...   Waited too long for one of these... Icon_minitime1June 1st 2009, 7:46 pm

*Delilah's oragami flew into the arrows as the arrows ripped through the the paper explodes shattering the arrows to mere dust, as for the after affects, the jets of fire and electrical beams flew at the opponent. As Delilah hopped onto her fan flying up into the ground, her shadow getting smaller each second, this was done before the oragami exploded. Pulling her umbrella out not opened, he lifted it infront of her, as it would release high air slashes.*
Back to top Go down
kyo-ya

kyo-ya

PostSubject: Re: Waited too long for one of these...   Waited too long for one of these... Icon_minitime1June 3rd 2009, 4:55 am

then kyo used dark speed to dodge the orgami blastes, then as the high wind strike came towards kyo he jumped high into the air and threw 8 * double air dynamite* that fly past delilah and when it was less then in inch behind her it turned around for a heavy explosion. i then landed on the ground and began to do handsigns....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waited too long for one of these...   Waited too long for one of these... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Waited too long for one of these...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: The Colosseum :: Battleground :: Ranking Exams-
Jump to: