Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Tea Time~ ♥ I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Tea Time~ ♥

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomoyo Nakahara

Tomoyo Nakahara

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Violin
Kekkei Genkai : Holy Flames

Tea Time~ ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Tea Time~ ♥   Tea Time~ ♥ Icon_minitime1January 23rd 2011, 10:04 pm

The hustle and the bustle of the Tavern was not heard by the lone girl sitting in a booth, her legs swaying in a kimono that did not fit her quite right. She rose a dainty cup to her hands and sipped at it tentatively, her eyes closed in anticipation. "Ah! ♥" She murmured, shivering even though the cup warmed her fingers. "Ginger with a hint of chrysanthum and is that..." The girl paused for a moment, scrutinizing the liquid inside the cup before sipping it again, ever so slightly.

"Cinnamon!", she exclaimed with a giggle, placing the tea cup back on the table and clapping her hands together. It seemed that her taste buds were still functional and that was good news. After having Z's spirit ripped of her body, it felt like she was newborn, every sense renewed. It was hard because everything was amplified to a razor-sharp view of the world but... it sure improved the taste of tea!

"Tea that helps our head and heart~ ♥ Tea medicates most every part~ ♥Tea rejuvenates the very old~ ♥
Tea warms the hands of those who're cold~! ♥"

Tomoyo giggled as she recited the poem, her hands wrapping around the warm cup as she brought it to her lips again. Tea was such a lovely thing. ♥
Back to top Go down

Tea Time~ ♥
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Depthsroot :: Tavern-
Jump to: