Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Visit to Zeik. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Visit to Zeik.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Visit to Zeik. Empty
PostSubject: Visit to Zeik.   Visit to Zeik. Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 3:34 pm

-=I walk up to the office of Zeik and knock on the door 3 times=-
It's Aeon, Zeik you there?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Visit to Zeik. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit to Zeik.   Visit to Zeik. Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 7:36 pm

Like always when Zeik was heading back to his office he ran into someone looking for him. This time it was his old friend aeon,who looked quite different since the last time "Hmm Aeon my boy,what can I do for you?" Zeik said as he walked into his office and told shino not to tell anyone I was here
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Visit to Zeik. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit to Zeik.   Visit to Zeik. Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 7:47 pm

-=Of course I follow Zeik into his office. I look around to find a seat before sitting down and turning my attention to Zeik=- Zeik, how you been? -=I make an advance to start a bit of small talk. Hoping I'm not interupting any work=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Visit to Zeik. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit to Zeik.   Visit to Zeik. Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 8:06 pm

"Me, I've been better but Like always I cant complain" Zeik would walk over to his desk and grab a few items and then take a seat "What about you? Havent sen you in ages" Zeik would say while kicking his feet up on his desk
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Visit to Zeik. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit to Zeik.   Visit to Zeik. Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 8:18 pm

Same here, I've been better, but I can't complain -=Especially for someone on death's door=- Anyway I guess that's what I'm here to talk about. I've been rather lacking in the whole Shinobi duties, So I've basically come to ask if you'd allowed me to take up missions for the Choas Village. It'll help me keep my skills sharp as well as get a chance to help lesser shinobi. -=It'll also help to keep my mind of this whole ordeal=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Visit to Zeik. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit to Zeik.   Visit to Zeik. Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 8:25 pm

Zeik laughed a little and walked over to his coat rack. Hanging up the cloak his was wearing and grabbing another one "Aeon you dont need to fly my villages headband to be my friend. So go right ahead on your mission. However I suggest you speak with Kham and get you on of these" Zeik would hold up his right hand and light his mafia ring. The bright orange flames would be emitted from the ring "Fighting without these will be problematic..trust me" Zeik had to fight kham with no knowledge of the rings or it's power and if kham had been at full strength..he would have made short work of Zeik.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Visit to Zeik. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit to Zeik.   Visit to Zeik. Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 8:33 pm

A ring?? -=I look at the ring. It doesn't look like anything I've seen before=- Seems interesting enough, so I'll visit Kham once I leave here. The Mission information, if you want you can have the paperwork sent to my office, or I can pick them up everyone week or so. It's just a matter of what happens first. -=I look to Zeik for a long time before finally speaking again=- Say if something were to happen to me...you'd take care of Skeith right?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Visit to Zeik. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit to Zeik.   Visit to Zeik. Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 8:58 pm

Zeik looked at Aeon. He knew something was going on,but it wasn't he business to get involved "I doubt it will come to that Aeon,but should it ever Skeith will be taken care of as he were one of my own." Zeik would hold out his hand and the orb version of skieth would appear

Skeith: Why dont you just take me with you. No harm will become of you while I'm with you Aeon

Zeik like always didnt get involved in the matters of others. He believed it was disrespectful

(Skeith can talk right..I think i remember yours talking.)
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Visit to Zeik. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit to Zeik.   Visit to Zeik. Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 9:08 pm

((Yeah. Skeith can speak. Mine does it all the time. The actual Skeith actually only did it once))

-=I look at Skeith=-
Skeith, sorry but you can't come back to me. After all I don't even think my body will accept you. Not yet anyway... -=Skeith I can't afford for anything to happen to you, or any of the other Avatars.=- but if you really want you can find a solice in the Lab.

Zeik, thanks for that. -=I quickly try to change the mood of the conversation=- Alright Zeik, thanks for the Missions I'll do my best to represent the Chaos as well as Vescrutia. -=I start walking toward the door quickly.=- Sorry to just pop in a run like this but I'll see you around...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Visit to Zeik. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit to Zeik.   Visit to Zeik. Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 9:34 pm

"Yeah, good seeing you again Aeon." Zeik would say this and in an instant disappear from his office. who needs doors anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visit to Zeik. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit to Zeik.   Visit to Zeik. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Visit to Zeik.
Page 1 of 1