Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Important Visit I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Important Visit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Important Visit Empty
PostSubject: Important Visit   Important Visit Icon_minitime1July 27th 2009, 1:12 pm

=-I stumble upon the office of Mahk-X. I await unti I receive people contact-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Important Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Visit   Important Visit Icon_minitime1July 27th 2009, 1:17 pm

*Aeon would be waiting on the soutside of a room with a large silver door and a certain odd X insignia on it. A familiar voice would tell him to come in by his presence of being there, he would then enter a room filled with screens of inhumane torture and filled with the sounds of screams at periodic intervals, and at the center of these screams sits me at the foot of an expansive keyboard with a headset of sorts typing a way glancing at all of these screens rather swiftly*

Howdy Aeon, Take a seat...
*I would slam the left of the keyboard and a chair would shoot up from the ground behind aeon*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Important Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Visit   Important Visit Icon_minitime1July 27th 2009, 1:23 pm

=-I take a seat in the chair as I thank Mahk-X for allowing me in. My ears begins to tingle from all the screams. my eye twitches due to the sounds as well. But I quickly accept what is what as the tingles stops and my eye relaxes-=

I guess there is really no other way to put this....I need a favor.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Important Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Visit   Important Visit Icon_minitime1July 27th 2009, 1:26 pm

Naturally... and as always Im happy to help an old friend.
*I would turn around casually blinking a bit shutting off my geass and taking off the headset*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Important Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Visit   Important Visit Icon_minitime1July 27th 2009, 1:37 pm

Thanks, =-I stand up and look at Mahk-X. Wind Chakra floats all around me. It convers my back as it forms Wings, a breeze still emits from my body. In an epic glows the Wind Chakra subsides-= I need to you make this apart of me. Well more than it already is =-The Wings and Wind Chakra glows once more as they fade and thrust into my body. It looks as if I'm holding it back-= I don't want to do it myself.... =-I cough as I continue talking quickly-= I sure you can help awaken this within me. =-I gasp as I let the power go-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Important Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Visit   Important Visit Icon_minitime1July 27th 2009, 1:49 pm

So you wish me to seal/bond your powers deeper within you? Out of everyone on the planet I would assume that you had a greater understanding of the wind element, why do you wish it sealed?
*I would say as I fix my hair, keeping it from in front of my eyes*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Important Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Visit   Important Visit Icon_minitime1July 27th 2009, 1:54 pm

To learn even more, to take it to the next level, to break limit I thought had peaked! =-I open my palms as a ball of Lightning appears.-= I want to do the same for Lightning as well. I want to be more than what I am.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Important Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Visit   Important Visit Icon_minitime1July 27th 2009, 2:15 pm

Thats interesting, and you feel as if ultimately bonding these elements with yourself will do the trick? Very well... I'll do it. I would like to ask you a question first if you dont mind...
*I would say deactivating my diamond eye, it would seem this whole time I have been analyzing aeon's body*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Important Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Visit   Important Visit Icon_minitime1July 27th 2009, 2:56 pm

=-I raise my eyebrow, a question for me-=
Yea, I'll answer anything.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Important Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Visit   Important Visit Icon_minitime1July 27th 2009, 3:01 pm

Do you know what is happeneing to your body?
*I would say jokingly laughing it off as I rise from my seat twirlign my fingers, the chair that aeon is sitting on would transform into a hospital bed of sorts binding his legs and such to the surface*
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Important Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Visit   Important Visit Icon_minitime1July 27th 2009, 3:08 pm

You sound like a puberty manual Mahk-X, and just like back then, I don't know what you're talking about. =-I chuckle as the straps begins to restrain me.-=
Tell me whne to go, I'll activate my Transformations.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Important Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Visit   Important Visit Icon_minitime1July 27th 2009, 7:04 pm

((I suggest you look at the pic of this hammer...))

Well, I'll let you know after were through... but its something that even I am worried about. And with all the kages having their wide array of random powers, my knowledge is the most potent of this particular development, simply because what you are on the verge of becoming is what I am somewhat like my self in a couple aspects. But I'm sure you will outclass me in that like you have done in the past...
*I would float above aeon and flare my arm outward, a long crimson lightning bolt jets out of my hand and it would form into the cosmos destroyer, I would then look at aeon and smile*

Ready...
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Important Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Visit   Important Visit Icon_minitime1July 28th 2009, 9:57 am

Outclass you? Damn, man you're crazy. =-I look at the hammer, it's menacing and dangerous can't even hope to describe it.-=

...Okay! =-The Wind kicks up violently as the Transformation into Soaring Freedom is quickly completed.-= Turn it up!! =-The Wings turn into Wind Chakra as it thrust itself into my body once more. I hold this power back within my body as I await the help of Mahk-X-=
I'm as ready as ever!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Important Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Visit   Important Visit Icon_minitime1July 28th 2009, 10:39 am

And here we go...
*I would say as I lift the hammer above my head a very odd symbol appears on its spiked face, I then bring it down upon aeon's chest, each second its in the air it breaks a sound barrier or 4 until it strikes him. suprisingly the strike was painless but it targeted the wind chakra and bound it to aeon's body and sealed it deep within his heart, the resulting boom echoed across the globe*

The Lightning?
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Important Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Visit   Important Visit Icon_minitime1July 28th 2009, 10:48 am

=-Although it was painless I'm breathing heavy. Wheter from the bonding of the element of the fear of being beat with the hammer. It's unclear which-=

All right... =-Lightning begins to crackle and spark outward. A large ring of Lightining and a small orb in the middle from my back float to my chest. The Lightning trikles around my body like water. I then bring the transformation into my body holding it back as I did the Lightning. I look toward Mahk-X and await-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Important Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Visit   Important Visit Icon_minitime1July 28th 2009, 10:58 am

And the wind up...
*I would bring the hammer back attempting to smite the lightning in to aeons body*

Im not really a master of seals as other ninja were, like the legendary fourth hokage of konoha,
but I have my way of doing things

*I Would laugh and bring the hammer down on aeon's body, replicating the process as before as I did with the wind, I would then away the hammer and clench my right fist, the operation table would turn back in to a chair as I float back down to my own respective chair*

You feel any different?
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Important Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Visit   Important Visit Icon_minitime1July 28th 2009, 11:25 am

*As the table turns into a chair, I sit and look at my hands. i then place my hand on my chest and close my eye briefly. Relaxing I look to Mahk-X* Sort of. It's kind of a partial completness.

Last edited by Aeon on July 28th 2009, 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : various typos)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Important Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Visit   Important Visit Icon_minitime1July 28th 2009, 11:27 am

Then I assume when your body is through making is new developments,
*I would then chuckle a bit*
You arent breathing aeon, and yet your heart is beating regulary... your body is developing ways to sutain your life without normal "human" methods.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Important Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Visit   Important Visit Icon_minitime1July 28th 2009, 1:48 pm

Really?! =-I focus on not breathing, and to my surprise, it doesn't feel necessary. I stumble out of the chair and somehow to the floor from the shock of this-=
The hell's going on with me? Am I dead?
=-I touch my body, it's still giving off heat, and just as Mahk-x said, I can feel my heart beating-= No can't be. =-I sit in silence for a few seconds thinking of what could be happening to me-= This past year! =-I stand up-= Whatever's goin on with my body, must be connected to my lost memories. Mahk-X thanks! =-Although it's probably not needed I give a quick bow-= I couldn't have done this without you! =-I begin to head out-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Important Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Visit   Important Visit Icon_minitime1July 28th 2009, 1:54 pm

*I would chuckle again while waving to aeon, I would then turn around and resume work*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Important Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Visit   Important Visit Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Important Visit
Page 1 of 1