Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Shinta Urashura I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Shinta Urashura

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Shinta Urashura Empty
PostSubject: Shinta Urashura   Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 1:08 pm

-_Shinta walked out of the large battle field To a different more remote location. The soldiers were not buzzing around here. He then then turned to the dark portal he used to get here and As though almost expecting vash to have followed him here. Infact he kept it open just because he knew he would._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shinta Urashura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinta Urashura   Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 1:11 pm

-_Vash walked in behind shinta and the dark portal closed behind him . The two would stare face to face. vash looking as gloomy as ever. He hated the way Shinta smirked back at him like that. It was like He couldn't even feel anger. _-
"Shinta... You gave me a book and told me to decode..it a year ago.. I spent all year trying to figure out what it means... If you value your life you'll tell me now."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shinta Urashura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinta Urashura   Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 1:15 pm

"How ammusing with the emotions you got .. You can't see thae truth that is right before your eyes.. You decoded that I split myself in half 17 years ago. and that the person grew up and broke my seal .."

-_Shinta tilted his and gave a even more sinister looking grin at him. his eyes however focused and strong._-
"It was you.. You idiot.. Even that lucius blackthorn figured it out with that little information.. You can't see it and I know why..
You hold half of my emotions half my strength ,chakra ..I took most speed somehow though and you even took half of my smarts. all for the sake of growing up and un sealing me.. By killing my father."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shinta Urashura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinta Urashura   Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 1:18 pm

"..."
-_Vash stood there and he seemed to blank out for a few short moment's Why was this all adding up logically.. Vash was a slave to logic and now it was all showing clearly. He wasn't even a real person.. he never felt like the rest of them his whole life and this was the reason..
Vash coughed up a bit of blood. And his eyes opened wide. It's the reason he couldn't feel love or joy .. even enough to socialize at a wedding.. it's the reason why he was a monster._-
"So..I don't ..really exsist.I never have.. Im just .. you.. SHinta urashura.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shinta Urashura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinta Urashura   Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 1:23 pm

"Shinta stienguard actually.. I felt it quite better to change my last name."
-_Shinta said calmly under his grin._-
'Your right however though... You were never meant to exsist.. Your all apart of my plan made 17 years ago.. to free myself from the seal. But..
What you have done your whole life. the people you have met.. the way you have effected there life the way you have become strong using the natural talent I gave you from myself.. That is all real.. there memories of you are real.
But your destiny remains intact you.. Will become back one with me..Again forever.. Your desitny is to become nothing more then a memory."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shinta Urashura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinta Urashura   Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1May 7th 2009, 1:27 pm

"Destiny.. "
-_Vash's scythe dissapeared and his arms droped to his sides. He began walking slowly to Shinta. As though he was saying he was ready. ._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shinta Urashura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinta Urashura   Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1May 8th 2009, 6:13 pm

'Excellent.. I knew Someone Who is a broken off part of myself.. Would eventually come to terms and realize there own destiny.."
-_Shinta's Arm began to glow and then a Spectral cannon began forming around it. It was the Giga Abyss Cannon used for an Orion to absorb someone else. The could be big enough to be a mile long. Shinta however didn't need a large spectral cannon for someone who seemed to be willingly letting him absorb him._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shinta Urashura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinta Urashura   Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1May 11th 2009, 3:07 pm

"You know what.. I think I have finnaly figured you out. Trying to make me Willingly give in to this destiny of yours. You want to avoid a Fight.. even if you had to wait another year.. "
-_Vash's arm began to pulse a firey orange._-
'You were sealed for 17 years all that time I was growing strong adding on to the half of myself you gave me.. Your scared it's your destiny to become a part of me now instead."

-_Vash rocketed Shinta in the stomach sending him miles in the air. He would then fall into a dark portal apearing over shinta comming down with a firey Orange kick. . All the more to apear under him again this time grabbing him and tossing him hard at the ground . When he let him go he followed it up by seval dozen beams to explode the whole vacant area._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shinta Urashura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinta Urashura   Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1May 15th 2009, 11:09 am

-_SHinta Was blasted as the area around him on the ground exploded. However when the SMoke CLeared he was standing up. His Red tintded glasses now complely shattered. His Horns and tail grew out long .
He looked up at vash with a menacing stare and then much quker then Vash can move he darted up into the Sky with a single leap He punched At Vash's abdomen but was blocked. He however placed a exploding tag on him and sent Vash flying from the blast.
Shinta took that time to Fall into a dark portal of his own apearing just in time around vash to catch him falling down ward. Shinta Entagled his body and brought him down into the ground In a sort of Seismic toss. He then fliped up and Made his Hand Glow Body Glow orange._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shinta Urashura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinta Urashura   Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1May 15th 2009, 11:12 am

-_Vash Jumped up His Zues mutation healing his wounds from the attack shut. he still however had a large amount of blood pouring over his body. He Also began glowing a great orange color._-
"Im going to make you become part of me.. instead.. just you wait."

-_With that a huge Beam was sent directly Into Shinta making him fly back what seemed like miles._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shinta Urashura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinta Urashura   Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1May 15th 2009, 11:17 am

-_As Shinta was being BLown back the same Size beam would be projected at Vash sending him just as far. making him skip like a rock even through a large boulder.
Shinta would eventually COllect himself and Weave into a portal to be where vash was kicking him in the air as he skiped along the surface. He Then Drew onw sword and jumped up after him ._-
"I know your fighting style Vash As it is mine."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shinta Urashura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinta Urashura   Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1May 15th 2009, 11:21 am

"Ive.. learned New ..tricks."
-_Vash's Fist formed into a controled dark hole and he thrusted downward to shinta Engulfing his sword instantly. His Hand Formed Back and he grabed Both of Shinta's Hands.
Vash Then cocked his head and Slamed it into Shinta's skull._-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shinta Urashura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinta Urashura   Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1May 16th 2009, 5:45 pm

-_Shinta's head flew back From the force But was met with Wiplas At still being held By vash but he Was Still in complete control and couldn't help but laugh.. Blood trickled down his forehead _-
"Vash you were a part of me and you're body and mind is constinly trying to rejoin mine.. you come and hold me like this... And By the place chakra emits the best. the Hand's Right now your already almost compley Sucked dry of chakra. But you can feel that can't you."

-_Shinta watched as vash's Orange Aura Died out and his own got stronger. He then tossed Vash down to the ground and then propelled himself straight up. He formed another sword identical to the one that was just destroyed . Then the whole area went cold and it seemed like time stoped.

He Began falling at the ground with each passing millisecond His body formed an ever growing aura ontil he looked like a meteor falling down from the sky. Smashing down on vash and destroying everything in the 20 miles around them. luckily most of it just being desert. Leaving Vash defeated. He Picked him up on his back and looked to the right. something was off.

Some of his men pulled out of the shrine. he would now go there himself. He walked through a portal and dissipated with Vash on his back like a sac of potatoes completely beaten down and unconsoius._-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinta Urashura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinta Urashura   Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shinta Urashura
Page 1 of 1