Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Shinta Makes himself at home. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Shinta Makes himself at home.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Shinta Makes himself at home. Empty
PostSubject: Shinta Makes himself at home.   Shinta Makes himself at home. Icon_minitime1May 22nd 2009, 9:07 pm

-Perhaps it was alittle rude to take on someone who no longer exsisted house . But where else would he live. In a sleezy hotel apartment.
No he rather liked the large maze like manor Vash built for himself here. He flet at home. -
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe

Ayaka-Woulfe

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Hobbies / Interests : Bummin around the world in search of something or other
Kekkei Genkai : Ikimono Metsuki

PostSubject: Re: Shinta Makes himself at home.   Shinta Makes himself at home. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 4:44 pm

Ayaka appeared a few feet infront of Shinta, looking at him with curious eyes. "I see. You are the one who killed Vash.....and the one that has taken over his position. I am correct, no?" she said, observing him with seemingly calm eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shinta Makes himself at home.   Shinta Makes himself at home. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 4:53 pm

"Yeah that's me alright.'
-Shinta stated prett unphaised. He Had a few of vash's memories clearly of this women they didn't seem to be too close at any rate.-
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe

Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Shinta Makes himself at home.   Shinta Makes himself at home. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 4:58 pm

"Hmm" Ayaka said, closing her eyes for a moment. "Me and Vash were never very close. I only met him a few times. Simply wanted to meet the person that susceded him, I suppose. I really can't feel angry at you for killing him......um, what's your name?" she said, laughing akwardly. "I'm Ayaka Woulfe"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shinta Makes himself at home.   Shinta Makes himself at home. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 5:02 pm

"I'm Shinta urashura. And I created Vash it was only right that I was the one to Bring him back to his home back a part of me. And it's good to meet you Ayaka even though it feels we have met before.'
-He thought he heard something else in his house but he brushed it off.-
"Ypu'll be seeing quite a bit off me I ..Around here I would think."
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe

Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Shinta Makes himself at home.   Shinta Makes himself at home. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 6:31 pm

((lol, I;m so calling you Shin-chan now....xD))

Ayaka tilted her head in respect. "Shin-chan" she said, with a joking smile. "I'll be looking forward to it, than. Maybe you'll even treat me to a battle some day?" she asked, raising an eyebrow inquisitivly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shinta Makes himself at home.   Shinta Makes himself at home. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 7:03 pm

"people are always looking for reasons to battle needlessly it seems....."
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe

Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Shinta Makes himself at home.   Shinta Makes himself at home. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 7:19 pm

Ayaka shruged. "Mmm, well, I always lile the friendly brawl" her face went dark for a moment before going back to it's normal cheerful look. "I'm not to keen on seriously injuring people, however....Not my thing. I think its more...for animals. Not to be done unless needed" she was not refrencing AT all to Shinta killing Vash. Something else was clouding her mind....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shinta Makes himself at home.   Shinta Makes himself at home. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 7:21 pm

"I only kill what stands between me nd whateve my current goal is. It's an easy philosophy to live by you should try it.
If I feel up to a battle I'll.. give you a call."
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe

Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Shinta Makes himself at home.   Shinta Makes himself at home. Icon_minitime1May 25th 2009, 7:26 pm

"Hmm" Ayaka nodded. "Good philosohpy, I guess. Mine's just....go with the flow, I suppose. Just don;t get swept away by it..." She smiled. "I'll look forward to it" she said, saluting him, in mock soldier like something or other. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinta Makes himself at home.   Shinta Makes himself at home. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shinta Makes himself at home.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Southern Chaos :: Darkness Manor-
Jump to: