Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Empty
PostSubject: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 9:31 am

=-Returning to the Manor, I stand at the door and knock awaiting a response-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 9:33 am

((For the record... I love reading the good ol' Aeon-Vash RPs... good times))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 9:38 am

((LOl Kham whats with the new avi?))

-Shita awaoke from his desk in the study where he had been going over a few barrier unsealing rituals. He might just need them in the near future.

He arose put on his glasses and with a few moments and quite a few steps he was answering the door to see Aeon. He was expecting him of course.-
"Do ..come on in Aeon-kun"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 9:42 am

Thank you. =-I walk into the Manor. While walking in I look at Shinta again. It's like he's Vash, but at the same time he isn't.-= If you don't mind, would you answer a few of my questions please?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 9:46 am

"Yes of course that's why your here. You are curious of course.. I don't blame you ."
-Shinta took a seat in the closest living area couch. His eye's glinted through the tinted shades.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 9:53 am

=-I take a breath, trying to focus myself-=
Just who are you? What are you, why are you the Lord or Darkness?!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 9:57 am

"Well .. heh, I suppose I should just go in depth with a little story. I'll cut all the boring details out.
MY real name was Shinta Stienguard, MY father was the Creator of darkness Valador stienguard. Infact I was there when the element was created some.. well. along time ago.

The world had always hated the Orion clan for creating the element and we were always attacked before organized shinobi villages were formed. and we always fought back to defend ourselves.

However one day 17 years ago my father ws asked to leave this world and take the Orion with him by the kage of the abyss. .. Are you with me so far?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 10:00 am

Steinguard, that's Vash's last name. =-I nod my head-=
I'm with you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 10:10 am

"Well My father for somereason chose the growing shinobi world over his own clan and decided to hide us in the realm of darkness. When I opposed him .. My silly emotions got in the way and I couldn't kill him.. and I ended up being sealed away ..

But..Before I was sealed.. I cloned myself.. In a sort. In my haste I took half of my smarts half of my skill and strength etc and put them into this clone.. But only gave him a few basic mostly negative emotions.
This baby would be taken into the abyss and grow up "Naturally gifted" at everything he did. This man you know of is Vash stienguard. the bearer of half I was.

The reason i did this was cause Orion are drawn together.. Eventually he would find someone to lead him to my father and though Vash thought it was his own he killed him and took the title Lord of darkness.

Hwever when my father died.. as I planed I was unsealed after 17 years.

....However I opened up something far more terrible... with my father gone the 10000 orion and the generals were planning to come here and take over the world.
SO I pretended I would help them do so by sending them to collect the stones. which I would later use to destroy them all.

Hower long story short..there was a problem cause one of the generals figured out my plan and the only way to stop him from whiping out exsistance with the Aura stones was to use my fathers "Darkforce " Vash had it within him and when he tried to utilize it. He failed.

So in the natural order of things..I absorbed him regaining my negative emotions along with the other half of my soul and ability's and used the darkforce to save the day.

I would then use the aura stones to mass absorb my people as they were still attacking the chaos.'

-SHinta breathed in as it was quite a mouthful. It was odd that he never showed a sign of even changing his tone throughout the story.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 10:21 am

......................=-As Shinta told his story I remained silent. Even after he was done it would take time for me to talk again-=

Are you telling me..... =-I clench my fist-= the Vash I knew was nothing but a clone! a toy, a shell for your revival? =-I slam my fist on my leg-= .......dammit..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 10:27 am

"Yes. His main purpose in the world was to.. get me unsealed and become back apart of me..."
-SHinta didn't Lie so he spoke honestly regardless of how Aeon was feeling expecting to get clocked in the jaw. He wouldn't avoid however .-

'It wasn't untill after he was gone.. When I found out he had actually made bonds with others.. though he couldn't understand them much as he didn't have the right emotions..
No matter what he was made for... Vash became his own person and he impacted alot of lives... I think that makes him more real then alot of other people.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 10:37 am

I wonder if he was sad, =-A gloomy look covers my face-= he wasn't even real. He probably had no clue what he meant to us.

=-I begin to walk back and forth-= Vash may have been a negative person, I may have even wanted to kill him. =-I stop-= But wheter he knew it or not, he was a friend of mine. You're responsible. =-I point to Shinta-= You made him, gave him knowledge. Did you ever think that maybe Vash, a part of yourself would hunger for truth? For any validation?!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 10:43 am

"I hadn't even for a moment.. In all honesty I expected him to be a villain and when I arrived I would heroicly put an end to him. But didn't turn out that way.. even if he was as you know once on the brink of it.'
-SHinta made a glass of wine apear and he causually sipped it a moment.-
"Vash did consider you a friend Aeon.. that was one of his few bonds... But because he was so naturally talented as a young child he formed a bond jelousy to anyone who had power and he aimed to truely be the best at everything in the world..

Before he went.. I had explained to him what he was and he fought me. He lost but I didn't absorb him.. We fought along side each other at the end and when he couldn't utilize the dark force..

It was the world or him.. it was as though Fate steped on my doorstep and forced me to take him back.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 10:51 am

So you're trying to put some of the blame on fate?! Be serious! You're just a selfish bastard, who used a person to fufill your goals!! =-I seem to find myself screaming, Lightning and Wind swirling around me. I take a few breaths. I'm letting my emotions anger me too much-=

=-The Lightning and Wind stop. They didn't manage to damage anything-= Vash did always say, he felt his time was coming...maybe he wanted to go. Maybe I should be thanking you for helping out him. =-I look at Shinta-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 10:57 am

"No your first comment would be more accurate but.. Weather you hate me Or thank me for what has come to pass. Nothing can be undone and if they were.. you would not here as the universe would have stoped exsisting.
I guess the last contribution he made to the world ."
-Shinta stood up his wine glass dissapearing. -
"But I can tell you this as I have his memory's intact within my mind... There was nothing he wanted more then to have the chance to be normal.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 11:06 am

................. =-I look to Shinta-=
To be normal...a chance he won't have.
Shinta Urashura. Someone in you is Vash, he may never me able to speak or be again...but he's there. I can feel it just speaking with you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 11:16 am

"Well He was half of me.. so he would have taken alot of my traits .. "
-SHinta walked close to Aeon taking off his shades looking at Aeon in the eyes with a serious look now not cauaul as it usualy is.-
"Vash is gone the only thing that remains are me.. and the memories you all have of him. It's best to move on cause he does not exsist anymore.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 11:22 am

=-My Chakra Eye activates as I look into Shinta's Eyes-=
Ha =-The bluntess of his words remind me of Vash-= The only thing that remains is you huh? Maybe I'll get used to you then, Urashura... =-A sinister-looking smile comes to my face, but oddly it has more of a warm feel than a malicious one-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 11:31 am

"Well ."
-He gave a shrug and a smirk apeared on his own he couldn't help but give a small chuckle.-
"I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon Aeon-kun as you know Im a married man. SO the darkness manor always welcomes you. For tea or help."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1June 22nd 2009, 2:32 pm

I'll see you around then Urashura. ((I'm loving your last name btw.)) =-I head to the door-=
This is goodbye Vash =-Even though Vash is no longer around, saying bye as I exit seems to serve as a final goodbye. I begin to exit-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 7:23 am

"See you soon I'm sure."
-He gave a wave with his eye's closed he took a small breath when Aeon went and turned to go return to his studies.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura   A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Visit: A talk with Shinta Urashura
Page 1 of 1