Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A very urashura Date: Location 1 Tavern. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A very urashura Date: Location 1 Tavern.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A very urashura Date: Location 1 Tavern. Empty
PostSubject: A very urashura Date: Location 1 Tavern.   A very urashura Date: Location 1 Tavern. Icon_minitime1April 6th 2010, 2:55 pm

-SHinta Would be sitting across from his significant other . He didn't much like going outside much especially for something as mundane a task as eating-
"So... This place is pretty good right? You said we never went on a date and now we are... "
-SHinta grew up in a time that such a custom as dating never really existed so he was unsure of the principles.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A very urashura Date: Location 1 Tavern.   A very urashura Date: Location 1 Tavern. Icon_minitime1April 6th 2010, 3:00 pm

-Shuichi barely heard a word he was saying he was just excited to be on a date . For some reason it was still a big deal to him regardless of already being married.-
"Umm Shinny-sa.... I appreciate you trying you didn't have to.. '

A bartender that was at an occupation where she took the orders for food arrived.
"What can I get you boy's'

"Umm well I guess..."
-He started to think of all the things he could have but... on the menu there really wasn't much.. It was just a run down tavern after all. It wasn't like they were broke.. shinta was loaded ... He just had to guess that he had no idea what he was doing.-
"I'll take a BLT and a soda thank you .'
-He lit up with a smile.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A very urashura Date: Location 1 Tavern.   A very urashura Date: Location 1 Tavern. Icon_minitime1April 6th 2010, 3:05 pm

'I'll have the same with a glass of water please.. MY throat seems to be dry from the stale air in this place.'

-He said rudely without realizing it. Until the food came he mostly sat there and listen to shu talk about his day at the hospital . He really didn't have much to say back for he as usual spent most of the day reading and writing.

when the food got there he began eating. He now realized he wasn't a fan of tomatoes.-

"SO where too after this.. The way I see it .. a date is successful when alot os places are visited.. I say we go to a lot of places and call it a night?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A very urashura Date: Location 1 Tavern.   A very urashura Date: Location 1 Tavern. Icon_minitime1April 6th 2010, 3:07 pm

-Shu ate and talked and talked and talked. He paused for only a moment when Shinta said what he did.
He felt as though he wanted to say That's not really what a date is. but being as shy as always he just noted and gave a small giggle.
He would finish his blt a moment later.. feeling like a pig as shinta wasn't quite done his.-
"picking off the tomatoes huh? .... hahah..... Umm allergic? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very urashura Date: Location 1 Tavern.   A very urashura Date: Location 1 Tavern. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A very urashura Date: Location 1 Tavern.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Depthsroot :: Tavern-
Jump to: