Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Guests for the wedding stay here. - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Guests for the wedding stay here.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Guests for the wedding stay here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:08 pm

A friend that I wanted to kill. =-I scoff-=
It's weird. Vash was so smug, and his intelligence seemed like it was beyond what should be in any world. I hated him but at the same time I didn't.

=-I simply gesture toward Zakuzu to say hi-=
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Meow!
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:11 pm

So that Mew is a pokemon? Whats a pokemon? *I go over to Mew*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:13 pm

+~Rion would wave in a thankful manner at Unknown's "compliment", surely no one knew, but Rion was merely wearing his normal clothes, only Cloak Rhythm remolded itself to form this nice little suit. After waving he would return his attention to Aeon~+ "Ahh, I see, it ws one of THOSE relationships huh...must be kinda hard to find out about it then, especially THIS way." +~Rion felt a little sorry for Aeon, over his long life he had known and lost many rivals, and many friends, surely Aeon's feelings were not unlike anyone else that had lost a friend.~+
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:14 pm

"A pokemon are creatures the hold vast amount of power. Each pokemon is different and their powers vary from type to type been even so no two pokemon are completely the same." I say as take another sip of water.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:15 pm

-Mew suddenly stops and freezes as zakuza comes close then ringing in everyones head came a loud voice saying to follow him to the hall to be seated and then he took off down the hall.-
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:16 pm

Whats the difference from a digimon and a pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:17 pm

Hard, =-I shrug-= No, I can manage. =-I grab a glass of water take a sip and put it down.-= Time to go. =-I follow the Mew-=
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:18 pm

*As Rozalyn came in, Mew dashed past her down the hall. She loosed her tie abit, and then spoke. "Um, hi you all...I'm too late to Mew now aren't I?"

((That was mew not shindo teehee. but we will pretend you meant mew x3. Go to the wedding hall )

{D:> Post editer...er...Okay, I'll go.}

Last edited by Rozalyn Han. on June 19th 2009, 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:21 pm

I sigh. "Look Zaku I'm not going to spend all this time answering your questions." I take another sip of water. "Oww..all out.." I walk over to refreshment table and sees Aeon leaving as I refill my glass. I didn't feel it was my place to go after him and ask why he was leaving. I then take a sip of my refilled glass. Now seening why everyone was leaving I set my glass down and follow everyone out

Last edited by Grave Yamino on June 19th 2009, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu

Zakuzu

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:22 pm

Lets go!!! *I go and follow Mew*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:23 pm

"Well, I best go down to the wedding hall..."She turned tale and left the room. "You two don't be late now, rambling about nonsense."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1June 19th 2009, 9:25 pm

(Lol)

+~Rion would look at a watch that he decided to wear, since it was a classy occasion, after checking the time he quickly walked behind Rose into the hall, good seats were important after all~+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guests for the wedding stay here.   Guests for the wedding stay here. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Guests for the wedding stay here.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2